Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

They better have Blade of the Night Sky up there this time...
emotion_donotwant

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
backwings for $200 emotion_awesome

In all seriousness I would love if they did it again and added some of the harder to get R/EIs. That's how I was able to get Lovely Lucie. <3

Tipsy Vampire

I wish they would put the cherubic queen of solair in it. v.v but since that was a charity item idk if they would.

Also, pandalita. <333
and lovely lucie again!

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

SatanaeI
I wish they would put the cherubic queen of solair in it. v.v but since that was a charity item idk if they would.

Also, pandalita. <333
and lovely lucie again!

This. It'll be the only way I ever get that item. (Queen of Solair) I'm starting to hold onto my gcash now, just in case.

Tipsy Vampire

Esdella Vie
SatanaeI

Also, pandalita. <333
and lovely lucie again!

This. It'll be the only way I ever get that item. (Queen of Solair) I'm starting to hold onto my gcash now, just in case.

I know! me too!
I just really, really hope they have a sale on it.
I want one so bad ;_;
It's seriously just so far out of reach.

Beloved Noob

Argh, you got me so excited for a second there!

I really hope they have a sale this year. The prices are extortionate, but hey, some items deflate a little, and I don't mind donating to a site that helped me through some stressful years.

I just hope they have some items from my wishlist, basically! Because I'm selfish and I want my shinies wink

Skilled Raider

Ahh yes, the black friday sale.
It was on november? I have to keep this in mind, saving up some GCash for it, just in case.
I tend to reach my imits usualy before the end of the month lol

Definitly buy something if there's anything worth it. Like Blade of the Night Sky, Oisin's Blessing and maybe Cheshire? emotion_dowant

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I'm 99% sure it will be one this year too+
last year I bought a Lovely Lucie and I don't regret nothing!!!!!

Obsessive Werewolf

Jet the Kitten Star, please D;

Or Lucky the Cat DDDD;

I would be very happy if they put some Alchemy related items in there. Even though people would rage, I would love to buy a Cream the Kitten or something.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

... I'd like more of my wishlist items (duh)- rainbows & cute things. I wonder whether they'd re-release some of last year's big sellers (I'm looking at you Lovely Lucie). I'd also like them to put out some of the stuff they need that's being consumed in Alchemy. I want 70 different assorted Night Jewels to get stockings, but I've resigned myself to the fact that that's probably not going to happen, as the supply of them in RIGs isn't nearly enough to keep up with user demand.

I'd also love to see some retro-EIs be rereleased. There's a few of the old ones which still hold their own- Masquerade, Compass etc, and the supply of them seems to be slowly dwindling because of people taking them out of circulation by either owning them for keeps or just being inactive on Gaia (I'm sure some stuff gets lost to bans, but the other two are bigger factors). A girl can dream right?

I probably wouldn't spend cash (though I might if I see something I really like), but I'm planning to save up gold to hopefully pick up any good deals.

Other things they could sell to cause even more Q.Qing? Inizio (backwings) Quests emotion_awesome

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

SatanaeI

Also, pandalita. <333
and lovely lucie again!

mmm cherubic... I think I would only get it to sell it months later emotion_awesome

Fluffy Otaku

NETGEAR
I don't know if there's going to be any Black Friday Sales.
But if there was, I would love to have a SDPlus #272 Majoko Mariko, SDPlus #099 Kanoko and more nice dolls with nice eyes/wigs in that sale.

A thousand times "YES PLEASE!"

Tipsy Vampire

Tsukita-chan
SatanaeI

Also, pandalita. <333
and lovely lucie again!

mmm cherubic... I think I would only get it to sell it months later emotion_awesome

I KNOW I would. xD
That's why I would have to buy two.
even though deep down i know i would sell that too. gonk

Rare

I always like black friday sales. They make past CS items crash hard.

Looking forward to it. Nothing in particular I want tho.

Rogue

Why do I have a feeling that mad hatter would be one of the items in the Black Friday sales :S

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff