Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

CLOSED!!!!

Quote:
Items/Events (?)

So, that Mystery Black Box for the Black Friday Sale...if for some reason it remains sitting in someone's inventory unopened or is still for sale on the Marketplace after the sale is over, what will happen to it?

The black box will have the last item to be released via. Black Box from the Black Friday Sale inside it. The only way to obtain the previous sets is to open on the day that the particular set is released.

Quote:
Games

With the recent increases in gold granting for Booty Grab, are there any plans to increase the gold granting for any of Gaia's Older games?

That's the plan but some may need to be rewritten.

Quote:
Features

Will the Favorites feature ever be released? [staff alert about it from forever ago]

Sadly no, this project was discontinued.

Quote:
Events

Is there an ETA on when the winners for the zOMG! Best Memory Contest will be announced? There was a lot of love poured into those entries, so it's cool if you're simply taking your time with going through them all... but for those same reasons, please don't let this be put off or forgotten.

We’ve been taking a look at the entries! We’ll have a winner before the Thanksgiving holiday! The entries have been so incredibly that it’s very difficult to pick a winner. Thanks for your patience!

Quote:
Items

What is with the original Bloodstone Amulet being put in the DC after the original FAQ about it clearly stated that only 5000 of this item would ever be released? There is no loophole in that statement to exploit and justify releasing this item in the DC. Could you consider making a recolor of it instead to hand out through DC?

The Amulet was removed from Daily Chance due to user feedback. No additional Amulets were won when it was in Daily Chance. We will be reviewing what we should do with the Amulet.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Post Template
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga
  • Misc - More personal questions can go here!

Angelic Healer

Items

Is there anyway we could get more musical related items made? I would love to have an electronic keyboard like the one pictured below made!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Events

3 Weeks ago I asked about the 2 missin' achievements for the Halloween event. You guys said that they would be granted to the people that earned them. I have yet to see them. Again I asked last week, and never did get a reply. Can you please shed some light on what the achievements are. I would really like to know if I would be gettin' them or not. Thanks!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Items

With the Tailored Stylist Patterned Ticket Can I chose an [animal] Item and have the change be the Animal it is focused on?

Could I for instance Change Fafnir's Spite from Dragon to Diamondback Lionfish?

Angelic Healer

Events

Any hints you guys can give us on what you guys have in store for our Xmas 2k14 event? I would love to see Santa and the ElfTech's again!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Events (?)

Not really a question, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed having the NPCs posting/responding to users in threads about the mint tickets. It was a lot of fun, and I'd love to see it happen more often!

Hopeful Girl

Question Category Items

Question
This is more of a suggestion...PLEASE! Make ALL the Knighted Princesses Planets?! gonk In turn, can we also see male versions? ninja

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Items
I love the hair RIGs you have been making, and I was wondering if maybe we could have clothing items similar to the way the wigs are colored. I know it’s not a normal way to release clothing items, but I think it would be great way to release recolors of items like the Blushing Bride set.
Events - AtS

At the end of each weekly AtS you lock the thread, often right at the time cut, and say that you'll respond over the next few days or whatever to outstanding questions but the last couple weeks at least there hasn't been more than a couple posts past that point, most likely ones that were being worked on when the thread was closed. I've seen one answer that was delivered personally to the one who asked, but unless they share that they were contacted via such a form nobody else knows and generally multiple people are curious about the answers.

Because of the timing you've set for AtS I realize and accept that you can't get all the answers out that day, but could you maybe go back to actually answering the questions you didn't have time for over the course of the week?
Or adjust the timing and maybe start the thread fifteen to thirty minutes earlier, lock it temporarily at the time you would normally start so that you can answer some of the questions (like you already do at the halfway point), and then lock it at quarter/twenty-to end-time so that you have time to answer questions before you have to go.

Long story short:
It would be awesome if you guys could find a way to answer more of the questions asked in the main AtS thread

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Features

About the zOMG Summons...I know straight making them an equipped item is out of the question, but maybe a halfway point is an option. Would it be possible to make the Summon Stone itself an equippable item that then activates an option in Towns 2 to allow your Summoned buddy to follow you like in zOMG? Something like where in Towns 2 if you have the item equipped it enables a button on the bottom bar the lets you choose whether to activate the Summon or not, like the Kneeling button and others. It'd probably take some time to work on, but I can see it being possible. If it works out well enough, you could even branch the idea out into other items, and possibly future items.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Hopeful Girl

Question Category: Items

Question:
Any chance of making a full-blown CI based off the Kingdom Hearts franchise? I already have the plan all set out. emotion_awesome

CI Name: Coded Memories

Main Character/NPC: Peyo

Side Characters/Other NPCs: NeoGaia Ian, Sephiroth Ciro, Bizzaro-Edmund, Kanoko, Rina, humanize one of the Nobodies (Akihabara, Shibuya, Shinjuku) maybe toss in O. Renji and make a Fantasy Kitten Jet.

How to Play: Peyo is in his Coded Memories outfit and is on a journey to meet allies or foes. You must Battle to Continue. You can fail or stop playing. It's one of those click to continue kind of CIs, with two possible paths: Click "Attack" to move forward, Click "Rest" to go back...or risk failing. Or, something like that. sweatdrop I guess it could be played like Crystal Overdrive?

Items: arrow Re-Released Items - Peyo Coded Memories + Nightmares + New Recolor (Preferably, the recolor is Checkmate colour scheme or yellow and black) One Winged Soldier + recolors + new recolor (purple and black coat), any of the NeoGaia's, plus recolor (liberty), Nobodies + recolor (preferably, Checkmate color scheme/Harajuku Nobody) and Akihabara Somebody + Recolor (inverse?)

arrow New Items - Recolors above, Jet, the Fantasy Star Kitten, Coded Memories wig sets (Cool, Warm, Dark, Light), Kanoko's outfit, Rina's outfit, Bizzaro Edmund outfit, O. Renji...their outfits match the world Peyo's Coded Memories are in. And then some hairs that look like the characters from Kingdom Hearts (Preferably Sora's, Kairi's and Aqua's), Kingdom Hearts outfits and maybe 5 or 6 Keyblade items! whee

Unstoppable Krampus

Events...I think

Black Friday is only a few days away. Will we be getting a schedule and more information for the weekend in the next day or so?
Features

I don't personally have an issue with the new tip amount, I think it's great, but I've noticed that a lot of users were concerned about it.

How feasible would it be for you guys to give us options for the tipping amount? Such as 1k, 10k, and 100k.

Also, I think it would help if you would update the post grants and game grants before you go raising the prices of tips and shops and other features on this website. I feel like this would make more sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff