Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 >

Friendly Healer

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Healer 50
I redeemed 25 ornaments yesterday, but I still haven't gotten the achievement... emo

King Newb

XxFallen_Angel_KissxX
Digital Octopus
iMutt
Hope they'll still let us play around with the ornaments, I haven't finished getting one of the achievements gonk
you can still redeem/destroy ornaments on the event's forum header thing ;o

I tried that and got the grant error still. sad
    really? weird, it was working before :/
The bomb didn't explode, I feel cheated. emotion_donotwant

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

well... is working now... but nothing happened.. -.-

Tiny Pumpkin

Crystal_Tsukishiro
I redeemed 25 ornaments yesterday, but I still haven't gotten the achievement... emo
Same emo

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

◈ Some say the world will end in ℱire.
Some say in ιce.

I figure that countdown was pretty pointless aside form signifying when the daily bonus would end.

From what I've tasted of â……esire.
I hold with those who favor ℱire.◈

Revered Inquisitor

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC Forfeit System Revision Proposal

Hmm... stuff seems to be really, really glitchy with the event today...

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Pfefferminze
_Mya_Kohler_

If you click on the wing sticker on the first page of the thread, then you can get it. 3nodding I just gave it a try to see what would happen and it granted it to me. 3nodding

Thanks, I didn't even notice that the wing sticker was linked there, too XD

Hmm I believe now that the finale occurs around the time they open the MC or update REI's
But we'll see x3

Your welcome! 3nodding

Dapper Werewolf

The items aren't so great...

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
I wonder if we'll see Treehouse items for this event soon...

Revered Inquisitor

MoonRosePetal

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC Forfeit System Revision Proposal

Good question.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Hesitant Mystic

Munkey Bunkey
Crystal_Tsukishiro
Same emo

I had the same problem with the "destroy 17" achievement. I waited about an hour and then suddenly it popped up!
So there seems to be a bit of a delay on those achievements. Waiting it out worked for me though, hopefully it works for you guys too.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
MoonRosePetal

You would think they already would have had some up seeing how the event could be over with soon. I think most Christmas events go until around the first few days of January.

Cygnus Fangirl

User Image

i was just one away from getting my achievement for redeeming ornaments today
but i somehow finished caroling too early, i had no items left to donate, and halfway through trying to bump gaia glitched out and kept screwing me over with the captcha ( saying 'please put words here' when i ALREADY DID! )

i ended up buying a ton of cheap fish bait and donating all of that, and it took me until just now to get my achievement User Image

gaia what even the hell man.
Flora Carrow
G0THAM
Flora Carrow
I don't know if it's already been brought up, but has anyone else noticed that the bomb's timer has been flashing between "01" and "<3" all day today? I wonder what sort of hint that is meant to give us as to what will happen when the bomb goes off tomorrow?

Now that you mentioned it I took a peek and it did!
I have no idea what it would mean though... maybe something related to it NOT being an apocalyptic christmas at all?

Apparently nothing because now if you click on the link it just sends you to "Grant Error". I was really hoping for an explosion. :c Maybe the heart was supposed to mean something like , "Yay! The Apocalypsmas is almost over! Now go back to your lives and start preparing for the next horrifying event to happen here on Gaia! You survived, this time". xD

I thought it'd be something good because there were more saved ornaments than destroyed... perhaps the event hasn't really ended... ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff