Welcome to Gaia! ::

In your opinion, based on prior gaian x-mases, what is your favorite way of obtaining x-mas event items?

Caroling Items 0.46749835850295 46.7% [ 712 ]
Daily Items 0.25016414970453 25.0% [ 381 ]
Other Event Items 0.089954038082731 9.0% [ 137 ]
Participation Item[s] 0.19238345370978 19.2% [ 293 ]
Total Votes:[ 1523 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54

Vicious Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hpanna
imake choo HarD
hpanna
imake choo HarD
Hii i'm still confused with allof these, can anyone helped me? I just want to know when can I get my next item after I clicked redeem? Should I wait the next day even if I already have 100 percent? Or I can claim it right away? I clicked it once and got the bell choir gloves, when I completed 100% again, I clicked redeem again but didn't get any. How can I get the next item? I really want to get the pontsettia dress :[

The redeem button doesn't mean you get an item. It's just to "create" an ornament instead of destroying it. You need to redeem 5 to get the dress

Should I wait for the next day in order to get the 3rd item? since I already got my dress.

Nope. No need to wait in between items, unless you want a break

Kkkk i've done it already! thanks so much, but does it really have 3 items all in all? :[
Too bad I bought the dress so i have 2 now cause I thought i will never be able to get it via the apocalpysmas again >_<
imake choo HarD

You're welcome. There's one for destroying an ornament too, but otherwise, yeah, there is only three for redeeming.

Shy Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Are the achievements still at 25 redeemed and 17 destroyed? If so, yes, very slow grant.

Revered Inquisitor

AloysiusWeasley
Are the achievements still at 25 redeemed and 17 destroyed? If so, yes, very slow grant.

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC Forfeit System Revision Proposal

To my knowledge, yes.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Yup, the grant limit is still accurate, and it seems to take 20-30 minutes to grant. Caroling was taken down with no notice though, the jerks.

Revered Inquisitor

Nothing new item-wise to update with... saddening that the event just seems to have died down for the most part.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
On behalf of myself and who knows how many others saved thier holiday sanity because of this thread, I offer my most humble and greatful thanks

Multitude of gratitude Gavyn, huzzah!
I'm not really into this year's event, but I appreciate the apocalyptic tie-in C:

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You guys are awesome for making this. smile

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

They should have release 2 more items for destroying ornaments =/

User Image
Thanks so much for this post! Made it really easy to get the items I wanted. biggrin

Adorable Champion

31,115 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Waffles! 25
Oh, did you update the OP with the other headers somene saw in another thread? (thread here)

Revered Inquisitor

booky630
Oh, did you update the OP with the other headers somene saw in another thread? (thread here)

If you click the spoiler under all headers, I believe they are all there.

Adorable Champion

31,115 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Waffles! 25
Gavyn the Mighty
booky630

If you click the spoiler under all headers, I believe they are all there.

Oh ok. I think there's a few missing though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff