Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Lunatic

meora
Guys, it's an internet chat site, not a religious cult.
What's the difference? surprised

*Sacrifices some flowers in the name of Lanzer*

I'm only alloud to sacrifice so many illiterate n00bs every month crying
Ruto57
Alizatina
akumu oni
Rowan-chan-sama
Zinnia Ziegler

Would we do sacrifices though? And what would we sacrifice? question
Er... Crap, that's a problem. gonk

....eGoats?

no no no. we sacrifice illiterate noobs.

I'll second that plan....

Third!

Aha! You have all confirmed what I thought to be true at the Gaia Panel at Fanime! You are all one big cult, and now I see why I was lured to this place. You are all here to sacrifice me! Well, at least I'm a literate noob so maybe I'll get away with losing a finger? *runs for his life*

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Cult? What cult? We're...an...um......hold on, I alomst got it.....an..um..ah...Oh! I got it! We're.....a cult. Dammit! >.<

*kills all the non-believers*

Gatekeeper

We'll sacrifice...misplaced threads that should be in AT! surprised
meora
Has anyone else noticed that you gaian people take yourselves very, very seriously? If I see one more post of people saying, RISE UP, fellow gaians, I may just laugh myself into a heart attack. Guys, it's an internet chat site, not a religious cult. I realise a lot of people will be pissed at me saying this. But, then again, in getting angry, your proving my point. Kick back, and take some time to laugh at yourselves people. I do everyday, and I feel much better for it. Lifes to short to care about everything.

EDIT: all A's present and acounted for.
What is this "you gaian people" stuff about? Aren't you registered on this site, too?

Heh. To tell the truth, I did find it oddly amusing my first day here that so many people were willing to trade real money for some fake item, often just to get fake money. "What's the point?" I thought.

Two days later, I donated $5 for me, $5 for my GF, and $2.50 each for two of our firends that brought us here. ~LoL~

The point is, a lot of people, myself included, are willing to even pay money for a bit of a getaway from reality, to have a place to call "home" that is different from their home. Some of us DO take ourselves and this site too seriously, I agree, but I would not say that about the majority of us.

What is it that brought this discussion to mind, if I might ask?
what exsactly did you make this topic for?
Dragon Warrior X
meora
Autograph
The hell is a "Gain"?
a badly spelled Gaian. I always forget the damned extra a
lol thats funny... i think that people dont really take it as seriously as you think.. when they say stuff like "rise up fellow Gaians" i think they are just getting into the spirit of the game if ya get my meaning... i avoid reality though so thats why i stick around the GCD where people are involved more in Gaia then real stuff
yea mostly because of gambino and the siters, lol its like a war lol
[Post Rude Comment Here]
ThePrizeFighterInferno

Nah. Chatterboxers will do. xd

YOUNG MAIDEN ONES!
Autograph
ThePrizeFighterInferno

Nah. Chatterboxers will do. xd

YOUNG MAIDEN ONES!
*gets the fires going*

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I agree with meora, and strange enough you're all trying to go against her. I guess gaians really do need to lighten up.

Loiterer

Yilanti Maydow
I agree with meora, and strange enough you're all trying to go against her. I guess gaians really do need to lighten up.
Going against her?
All we're doing is pretending. The way she phrases it, it seems like everyone on Gaia that has an imagination are all stuck-up assholes. o_O Alot of people in the GCD are nice, creative, and funny people.
I'm sorry if we can get into a storyline and she can't.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mood Swing
Yilanti Maydow
Going against her?
All we're doing is pretending. The way she phrases it, it seems like everyone on Gaia that has an imagination are all stuck-up assholes. o_O Alot of people in the GCD are nice, creative, and funny people.
I'm sorry if we can get into a storyline and she can't.

True, but you have to admit that a lot of people are actually angry on Gaia. I've seen many flame debates, many screams against the system of Gaia, etc. You have to admit some people are assholes on Gaia. I do think she means those people.

2,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yilanti Maydow

I guess "gaians" need to lighten up? Well, that proves one of her points wrong. We're ALL Gaians.

Anyway, I really don't care how other people feel towards me and my passion for online gaming. You can go screw yourself, as far as I'm concerned. surprised

As for the cult...*sacrifices a goat* Woot Woot!!! mrgreen
meora
Has anyone else noticed that you gaian people take yourselves very, very seriously? If I see one more post of people saying, RISE UP, fellow gaians, I may just laugh myself into a heart attack. Guys, it's an internet chat site, not a religious cult. I realise a lot of people will be pissed at me saying this. But, then again, in getting angry, your proving my point. Kick back, and take some time to laugh at yourselves people. I do everyday, and I feel much better for it. Lifes to short to care about everything.

EDIT: all A's present and acounted for.

Thank God, finally someone who feels the same way I do. I too think that some of these guys take this stuff way too seriously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff