<3 </3

Advance Chance yes or no?

Yes 0.097222222222222 9.7% [ 21 ]
No 0.52314814814815 52.3% [ 113 ]
Both 0.069444444444444 6.9% [ 15 ]
FREE GOLD! 0.31018518518519 31.0% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 216 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Looks, smells, sounds, and feels like a gimmick to me. Wait... *licks the package* Yep tastes like one too. Yay, buy your Chance Items early and yay, open them early. It will just be you, and the five billion other people that already pre bought, selling in the vend/market place. rofl
This is obviously for all of the kids whose allowances aren't paid at the beginning of the month/around the 7th or so.

/flamed out of the GCD

Angelic Nitemare

Sinsario
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario
Hahahhaaah sucks for people who like to make RIG lists threads.
I say this because I like doing the art ones...

But I'm not going to be buying an Advance chance because it just sounds too silly. Why hours before? It's pretty useless in my opinion. But I'll probably be proven wrong.

To hell with you. crying .

Why? D:

-Points to the master rig list- That's why. crying crying crying

But...people will still help crying

also if it does cause inflation as people say I'm be pissed because I ******** love RIGs

I dunno, I've been watching this thing, and it's dropping pretty quick for a new bundle.

As for help, nah, I got it, it's just another list I'll have to maintain is all.

Honestly? The whole thing sounds like Bullsh*t. It's a marketing ploy, that has one box, recolored every month, with little to no work involved.

With no real incentive to buy. I mean, if it was a week early? SURE! It'd be neat...I guess. But a couple hours?

Nah, I can wait to see if the whole thing sucks.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Looking at it from a technical viewpoint, you're pretty much have about 1 and a half-ish month (instead of the usual one month) to get your hand on whatever rig/bundle. This early chance thing won't change my mind all that much since it not only cost the same amount of cash with a few hour before rush bonus (I bet there still be a rush though).

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Sounds like Gaia HQ is more greedy.

Needz moneyz nowz plz.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ridley Starsmore
]

I dunno, I've been watching this thing, and it's dropping pretty quick for a new bundle.

As for help, nah, I got it, it's just another list I'll have to maintain is all.

Honestly? The whole thing sounds like Bullsh*t. It's a marketing ploy, that has one box, recolored every month, with little to no work involved.

With no real incentive to buy. I mean, if it was a week early? SURE! It'd be neat...I guess. But a couple hours?

Hmm I'm in agreement though.
It really has no point because while we do become impatient- we don't become impatient enough like that.
Also they're missing the part where it's a ******** more fun to watch a RIG unfold. Not watch a RIG unfold several hours beforehand and then unfold for those of us who rather wait.
you do know, you get a bigger chance of winning the CI if you purchase and play it in the first hour it comes out?
lol

Heroic Bilge rat

It's gunna be a bloodbath >:O

or fun who knows.

Timid Survivor

I play RIGs every month on launch day, so this will just be a way for me to guarantee I have one to play on launch day. Tt's the same price as a normal bundle.

Angelic Nitemare

Sinsario
Ridley Starsmore
]

Hmm I'm in agreement though.
It really has no point because while we do become impatient- we don't become impatient enough like that.
Also they're missing the part where it's a ******** more fun to watch a RIG unfold. Not watch a RIG unfold several hours beforehand and then unfold for those of us who rather wait.

I will say, it'll make creating a rig list a little easier, cause the items will pop up earlier, not right before I'm supposed to be in bed. sweatdrop

Or, and here's a thought, they could release it in the morning, Gaia time. I mean, no time is gonna be perfect, but if they did it in their morning, gives them time to fix unforseen glitches.

Like they have every month.

Miju...stats and charts or I'm calling shenanigans.

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
VVhip
Sifen Yamishi
I smell rage faces and inflation.

As do I. As do I.

I'm waiting for the inevitable eventuality in which the advance chance offers better chances at the items, or a special item for buying in early, that can only be obtained from the advance chance.

they probably won't do that for the advance chance, since it's still the same price, but in all honesty... I totally wouldn't mind paying $15 for a special RIG bundle with a freebie item or better chances. In my personal case, I like to win stuff, not win stuff to sell for gold. 4laugh

Angelic Nitemare

Baronne de la Nuit
I play RIGs every month on launch day, so this will just be a way for me to guarantee I have one to play on launch day. It's the same price as a normal bundle.

OR...you could wait till launch day and see if it's even a theme you like.

Like, what if, Big Lanzer Head forbid, they make a Twilight themed Rig.

You wanna play that?

Conservative Hoarder

10,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I think it's stupid and pointless. CI releasess are going to get leaked anyways regardless of anouncements, so I view this as just another way to make the poor poorer and the rich wealthier. :/

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I don't really think it's worth it really...so you get a chance at the RIG a few hours early...and...? You still have the same crap chances to lose like everyone else will later, you just well, get to suck earlier? Eh I'll pass. I don't even play RIGs all that much, I buy them, sell them, and then buy what I want off the market place.

Nerd

I don't know, it might be a good thing, it might not. For me it's to early to say anything. It should probably work just like like MCs, let's just hope it's a good surprise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff