Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
The signature thing is so cute... I hope you guys get a reply.

Devout Pumpkin

Nothing like the good ol' misinformation spread, E-Corp. Very cute c:

I hope Mrs Claus puts EB and his silly followers in their place since y'all are spreading information around that we aren't fully sure of yet. Bet Mrs. Claus doesn't like rumors. ^____^;

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Haters gon' hate.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Mildly Put

I want Easter bunny Found and if he needs medical help I want him to get it.

I then want him Arrested and put in intensive Psychotherapy for the good of all holidays.

I also think jack might want to seek his damages in civil court Peoples Court style or maybe judge judy could sit in!

Time-traveling Senshi

Enharmonic Interval

I hope Mrs Claus puts EB and his silly followers in their place since y'all are spreading information around that we aren't fully sure of yet. Bet Mrs. Claus doesn't like rumors. ^____^;

Not misinformation but fact taken from past accounts of Jack's activities and what happened with the Easter Bunny. Jack really did kill Santa back in 2005 when you read the Jack Vs. Santa comics that form the background for the plot of this year's holiday events. That part is true. It took a Johnny possessed Gino in a masked costume and cape to put a stop to their arguing and get them to remember that they were once friends and mend their differences.

If something is wrong about it then this is the chance to set the record straight. Because claiming we're simply spreading around falsehoods without saying what is wrong is just trying to stir the pot. I really don't want all of this to cause bad blood between people away from the event fun.

Time-traveling Senshi

Kid Jak
Mildly Put

I then want him Arrested and put in intensive Psychotherapy for the good of all holidays.

I also think jack might want to seek his damages in civil court Peoples Court style or maybe judge judy could sit in!

And what, have Jack get away with not answering for any of the past crimes he's committed? What about the assault? What about the murder? He's as equally self centered. He tried to kill the Easter Bunny because his party didn't get to happen. If people don't pay him any attention he nearly kills them.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Enharmonic Interval

I think J-Corp takes the RP business way too far, crossing the line between "fun" and "rude".
The letter was a joint effort and those who came up with it placed a lot of work and thought into the wording of it. There is no need to be so disrespectful.

Take a step back and relax Don't be the cause of drama and bad blood.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Chibi Halo
Kid Jak
Mildly Put

And what have Jack get away with not answering for any of the past crimes he's committed? What about the assault? What about the murder?

By murder I assume you meen this

User Image

no mention of Jack in the article

And by assault you are referring to when Jack punched Easter bunny? when they were kids?

the charges would have to be filed by Easter Bunny.

However Assult with a deadly weapon say like a egg shaped bomb that is putting the public welfare at risk and does not need charges filed.

Time-traveling Senshi

Kid Jak
Chibi Halo
Kid Jak
Mildly Put

And what have Jack get away with not answering for any of the past crimes he's committed? What about the assault? What about the murder?

By murder I assume you meen this

User Image

no mention of Jack in the article

And by assault you are referring to when Jack punched Easter bunny? when they were kids?

the charges would have to be filed by Easter Bunny.

However Assult with a deadly weapon say like a egg shaped bomb that is putting the public welfare at risk and does not need charges filed.

That wasn't a full on bomb but a practical joke that went a little too far because people had forgotten about the Easter Bunny. Seriously, look at what drives the Easter Bunny vanity and people paying attention to him. When people began to forget about the Easter Bunny he became angry and pulled that April Fool's prank with those eggs and it did go a little too overboard. Before then, he did nothing to the people of Gaia. There's nothing that really drives Jack's actions. He's always been popular. Nobody had ever forgotten about him at all. And how does he repay then for that? He's spammed pants and punched everyone who's gotten in his way. It shows with how he acted when Santa confronted him and killed him with one punch, which is the murder I was talking about that he still hasn't answered for. Then, years later when Bruce was given a second chance at life Jack came along and killed him again with another potato. It's the first act of murder that he still hasn't answered for. Santa may be willing to forgive and forget (if he even knows he was murdered in the first place) but I'm sure Mrs. Claus still remembers and isn't too happy about it.

Devout Pumpkin

Wowza guys.

Well you all are certainly entitled to your opinion. :3 I personally haven't taken anything E-Corp has said seriously, so I don't think I'm being rude or disrespectful. The letter is highly biased against Lord Jack. Obviously J-Corp's not going to run towards a letter (or the characters who wrote it) with ill-speaking of their master with hugs and kisses. That'd be silly and not make sense. I love Gaians no matter where they stand with one NPC or another. However as a J-Corp loyalist, I'm all for defending Jack, don't take things so personally please. dramallama

A few members in E-Corp seem to like to hop, hah, hop...on people who disagree with them, even when those people are trying to do so in the spirit of fun. So in that regard, perhaps you guys are the ones taking things too seriously and need to stop getting your panties in a bunch and do some chilling yourselves. We are all plot enthusiasts, as such I don't think I need to really point out bias and misinformation, as I'm sure E-Corp is already aware of it.

Did Jack kill Santa? Yes. This is a fact. Is Jack on a rampage to kill everyone and punch in their brains? We don't know, though EB was a party-pooper and ruined his party and blew up his town, so I wouldn't blame him if he did. We know the next event won't be using the new battle system either, so I think E-Corp is par usual going a bit far and being ridiculous. But I'd expect that, you guys are terrorists.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Chibi Halo

That wasn't a full on bomb but a practical joke that went a little too far because people had forgotten about the Easter Bunny. Seriously, look at what drives the Easter Bunny vanity and people paying attention to him. When people began to forget about the Easter Bunny he became angry and pulled that April Fool's prank with those eggs and it did go a little too overboard. Before then, he did nothing to the people of Gaia. There's nothing that really drives Jack's actions. He's always been popular. Nobody had ever forgotten about him at all. And how does he repay then for that? He's spammed pants and punched everyone who's gotten in his way. It shows with how he acted when Santa confronted him and killed him with one punch, which is the murder I was talking about that he still hasn't answered for. Then, years later when Bruce was given a second chance at life Jack came along and killed him again with another potato. It's the first act of murder that he still hasn't answered for. Santa may be willing to forgive and forget (if he even knows he was murdered in the first place) but I'm sure Mrs. Claus still remembers and isn't too happy about it.

ok so lets say it was an accident
Gross Negligence
An indifference to, and a blatant violation of, a legal duty with respect to the rights of others.

And you mean when Bruce was trying to murder another gaian?

User Image

And please don't get this wrong.

I want EB Found Alive and well but I want him to pay for his crimes too.

after all Sentinel and Overseer went to far and they had their powers stripped.

Time-traveling Senshi

Enharmonic Interval

We tried to work together with J-Corps before the comic came out and we all thought they were both gone. People in J-Corps at the vigil were all for the idea of a joint letter between the Corps and the guild's VC sent something over for your guild's captain to check out and approve of before it was posted but we heard nothing for a few days. We honestly would love to work together with J-Corps and we still do but it seems the focus of J-Corps has changed and even when we, not as RP characters on Gaia, but actual users extend the hand of friendship nothing happened.

So please don't twist this to make us out to be the villains in this because we tried.

surprise twist, easter bunny = ms. claus omg

Time-traveling Senshi

Kid Jak

And again I ask you, what does Jack answer for? You're basically wanting him to get off Scot free and get away with the things he's done. He's not completely innocent in all of this either. And as Gino was told, that wasn't Jack who did that because he doesn't have the power to remove a demi-god's abilities.

(FYI just so you know every plot based discussion I get into has nothing to do with what guild or fan thread I belong to or what little twist I add to the life that is my little Gaia based pixie OC. This isn't her debating with IC Kid Jack but me posing honest speculative questions based on past events on Gaia as they relate to the current situation to you the user. It's the kind of stuff I absolutely love about Gaia and what I do feel some have forgotten how to do and are taking it to be the same as the RPing they're doing, which can cause bad blood between the users of the Corps. Because whether or not the OCs work with each other we'd still love to work with the users who are the real J-Corps. Besides, a lot of the points I bring up to illustrate what I'm talking about are things my little Aylin wouldn't have knowledge of taking place.)

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
E-Corp ain't a self proclaimed "terrorist organization" for kicks and giggles, y'all.

We're not good people.

We are loyal people. Incredibly loyal people!

But Good? Definitely not.

We're bad.

I dislike that so many Jack Supporters occasionally think they are white knights whom can do no wrong because the light of goodness surely shines from them when I think Jack's crimes are equally bad if not worse than EB's.

He's the one of the few non animated to kill scores of Gaians in zOMG. He killed Santa Claus, for God's sake! Yeah they're bros now, but come on! MURDER IN COLD BLOOD OF THE JOLLIEST DUDE ON PLANET GAIA?

EB has never killed a Gaian, or a Holiday Figure. (Though attempted on the second one for sure. :/)

But as for E-Corp:

I'm bad. And that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There is no one I'd rather be than me.

Haters gonna hate. emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces