Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Anaella
Hassli
AH! The sci-fi Gaia of 2005. What a wonderful time that was for science related things. Everyone was robots. Shops were run by robots. Santa was robots. Easter was Robots.

And if you weren't robots, you were zombies.... also created by science. Horrible Gambino Science!

Then that age ended when that group of writers quit or something.

Was that basically VO Gaia?

Pretty much.

Then they shifted towards the dull fantasy stuff with the airships and whatnot that I could not give less of a ******** about. This plot thread with the 3 Holidays feels so much more like a Gaia plot than the everyone-is-a-god-now shenanigans.
i liked the airships, but disliked the gods.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Hassli

I might have liked it more if the pacing wasn't so abysmal and there was actually some logical progression. The writing for the bit with Meili in particular was cringe worthy (introduce a new character and immediately kill him off for cheap emotional drama). You can tell the story has gone through different writers because it doesn't seem like anyone knows where it's going.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Anaella
Hassli

I might have liked it more if the pacing wasn't so abysmal and there was actually some logical progression. The writing for the bit with Meili in particular was cringe worthy (introduce a new character and immediately kill him off for cheap emotional drama). You can tell the story has gone through different writers because it doesn't seem like anyone knows where it's going.
And how long has it been since an update in that story anways? Definitely more than six months.

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I still have my ship moored some placed.

Time-traveling Senshi

Lord Lapin
Chibi Halo
Hassli
Can Santa use his magic to find the missing Easter Bunny?
Santa has magic?

Haven't you ever looked at the words to Santa Claus is Coming to Town? That whole "He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good" part totally proves he has some level of magical abilities. Sure he might not have all of his smarts and he nearly kills himself when he tries to do basic home repairs due to the effects of being trapped in a cow's body but he at least can tell where people live, whether they're good or bad, or awake or asleep.

Poppycock! He is no magician, Santa is a man of SCIENCE!
Cameras all over the world, his elftechs monitor your behavior to determine who has been naughty.
His "sleigh and reindeer"? Replaced by the GTMS. A giant mobile robot suit dedicated to giving presents all around the world.
Why, he even runs a corporate empire to fund his eccentric escapades: S CORP.

That's more his wife's doing. She's the real brains behind S-Corp. All Santa does is look pretty and deliver the toys.

Though for an ex Third Century bishop from Myra he's looking pretty dang good.

(I'm currently in the middle of reading The Autobiography of Santa Claus, which combines stories of the real St. Nicholas Bishop of Myra and Christmas history with traditional Santa Claus lore)

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MingSao
Kirana Azadju
he is alive... oh Easter Bunny :'D

Late to this party because I've had a crappy cold all week.... but.... emotion_kirakira EB!!! This deserves changing back into my E-Corp armor.
yes that's true. I just finished cleaning the bloodstains off mine. now I only need to polish it and then I'll be ready for christmas biggrin

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Last Ditch Effort Here.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Come on, Santa.

Time-traveling Senshi

I really hope he's seen this.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
          I really hope he's seen this.

Me too, gurl.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I will wish you guys a merry Christmas with EB safe and sound.

hopefully missus clause will see this and side note how much fun would a letters to santa event be?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Mrs. Claus! Your husband and Jack have gone to hurt the broken Easter Bunny! We need you now more than ever!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff