Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Victory

Winter Hue

Heads up, I think you're adding items from the new RIG to the wrong section in your first post! They're being put under the new Stellar Bundle instead.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Darc Nightgale
That's awesome, but poor poor fish. They are goin' to have stomach aches form all that gold.

fishies will be barfing gold for weeks if not months

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Kid Jak
Darc Nightgale
That's awesome, but poor poor fish. They are goin' to have stomach aches form all that gold.

Ewwww!!! The mess it's goin' to make.

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
-hyperventilates-
PINK RECOLOR FOR LYRICAL TRIXIE NAO

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

*Insert White Rabbit's spiel here* I know I'm late!!! Let's get to the items! But first, a little something concerning the Gold Gen...I'm pretty sure that when Kid Jak said he wanted more Fish, that this wasn't what he meant. I hope he's alright, given the circumstances.

First up today is Lyrical Trixie, and it looks pretty nice. I like the shades of Blue used here, and the Arm Mod is certainly nice.

Dreadful Baron is an interesting recolor...I don't know what to call that particular shade of Blue. As for the item itself, I'm 50/50 about it. It's nice, but it's not me.

Wasteland Intel is very nice! I like the shade of Purple used on it, and the Skin Tone is pretty cool. Overall, a very good Recolor.

In the world of Bundles and RIGs, we have the Stellar Dawn Bundle, which has 11 Items from the Stellar Series including a new Recolor, and the Color Splash RIG, which has an interesting batch of Recolors. One of the few advantages of being this late is being able to see what has been found thus far. Not bad, but nothing that stands out. In fact, they look like the same series that were recolored in Drops of Color 3. Well, the description says it has a new exclusive in it, so that could be interesting.

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Skyllaeh
xkamiko07x
I am happy the skin tone for wasteland intel is identical to the original wasteland and very happy that it hasn't sold out before I get to grab one. whee Lyrical Trixie is adorable and I'd love to see that in a regular non-dusty pink and white in the future.

Your avi is so cute. heart

Aaww well thank you. Just fell in love with the tree background ^^

Cyriistar
xkamiko07x
I am happy the skin tone for wasteland intel is identical to the original wasteland and very happy that it hasn't sold out before I get to grab one. whee Lyrical Trixie is adorable and I'd love to see that in a regular non-dusty pink and white in the future.

Not sure about "identical" (Intel is more cool/gray toned) but very close if you missed out on the original!

The only recolor from the RIG that has caught my eye so far are the skullheads.

I had to compare both side to side, and I see what you mean. I guess if I can't point out the difference with the skin tone, this is good enough for me. The original just sold out way too soon.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Darc Nightgale
Kid Jak
Darc Nightgale

well one good thing

everyone will know how fishy gold generators are after this emotion_awesome

even i felt bad making that joke.

Hopeful Girl

ES1K
Odd Cinderella

Yeah that rider is nice! I love the glasses in the rider series. cool
Shirt and shoes for me. ninja

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Oooo~ more Artemis recolours, I hope there's a teal version.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
WLs new Rider recolour.

Wild Ladykiller

I am loving the new Wasteland Intel. I am so excited that they did a purple recolour! It's a great shade, too!

Also, Lyrical Trixie! I am in love with the colour! I can't wait to put his time to use, I'm certainly going to have a fun time trying to match this item with others. I'm especially excited about using the hair mod, but the arm and leg mods will be a neat addition to my wardrobe as well!

Divine Unicorn

Bunny-Lolita-Chan
-hyperventilates-

*hyperventilates with you* OMG that would be super cute!!!

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Seeing the whole look in the announcement has made me want Lyrical Trixie even more!
I really hope it's a monochrome and red/black recolour, the dress is gorgeous emotion_drool

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Kid Jak
Darc Nightgale
Kid Jak
Darc Nightgale

well one good thing

everyone will know how fishy gold generators are after this emotion_awesome

even i felt bad making that joke.

Don't buy the new gold gen. Think of the fish... THINK OF THE FISH.

Sweet Fairy

Raine Higashi
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
-hyperventilates-

*hyperventilates with you* OMG that would be super cute!!!

Yas I would die for a pink recolor emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces