Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Bunny

+[Skarekrow]+
Cresceres
Finally Doki Doki Debut got a good mass release. It was getting pretty scarce in the MP.
I have a feeling any reasonably priced one will get bought to be inflated.

Probably. sweatdrop They were hitting 100b when Blooming Idol was a popular CI... which, honestly, is pretty reasonable for its color scheme and rarity, but then jumped 170b for a whole week after that. Probably due to the release of Pale Marionette Restrung.

But since it matches Pale Marionette Restrung in all the right ways, it won't stay "low" for very long. Especially if they keep their game up.

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Ambiverted
wow beyond biohazard, i'm impressed. props to the person who designed it

Oh goodness gracious....I can just see it...the next big thing : Beyond recolor with splatter on cardigan and stripes....Beyond Wounded (red stripes and blood splatter), Beyond Rainbow (nuff said), Beyond Barney Poison (purple), etc emotion_awesome

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Nova0437
Angels Alibi
Nova0437
They haven't even managed to give us a regular Summer Gold Shop Update, and we're already getting Back To School Cash Shop items?

We did get a summer gold shop update

When did we get a non mini/LB summer themed gold shop update?
Not too long ago
But gold shop updates are only "mini" now
1 or 2 shops
We never get ALL the shops updating at once

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Super Angelic Halo? I don't see anything like a Halo in the Announcement, so I have no idea what's so super about it. Still, a new RIG is always nice.

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

Tiny Shapeshifter

That School CI announcement... That toxic colored Beyond! *screams to high heavens*

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Finally take you for a ride in the exact color I wanted.

Hopefully its a fail and most people hate the bright-a** red to tank it below 5b, cuz none of my items are selling =_=

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Mariu
Since there' a new beyond are they finally gonna fix the damn tags for it already? Tired of having to use the glasses scarf method.

Probably not
I type in "glasses leg mod" and theyre all on the first page

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Cresceres
+[Skarekrow]+
Cresceres
Finally Doki Doki Debut got a good mass release. It was getting pretty scarce in the MP.

Probably. sweatdrop They were hitting 100b when Blooming Idol was a popular CI... which, honestly, is pretty reasonable for its color scheme and rarity, but then jumped 170b for a whole week after that. Probably due to the release of Pale Marionette Restrung.

But since it matches Pale Marionette Restrung in all the right ways, it won't stay "low" for very long. Especially if they keep their game up.
Crap. >_<
I just want it for the hair. xD

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Mariu
Since there' a new beyond are they finally gonna fix the damn tags for it already? Tired of having to use the glasses scarf method.

Seriously....I have to freakin' type is "Glasses" to find the Beyond sets, and when I type "Beyond," nothing shows up =__=;;

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Jet & Cygnus
The Super Angelic Halo is brought to you by i boned her hard

I didn't catch that that was a username for a second

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
The beyond recolor is nice smile The hair mod looks cool
Glad the sweater didn't get recolored much so i don't feel desperate wanting one Pfiou safe smile

nice to see more recolors heart i like the keionpanku ^-^

Beloved Shapeshifter

Momoka
what the hell :/

If i knew gaia would release a doki bundle including the original i would have waited before buying the beginning recolor stressed

oh well hopefully the debut will deflate enough so that i could afford it with gold

Not on topic: what item (or item combo) is that butterfly in your hair with the hairsticks?

On Topic: Curious to see what else comes out of that new rig to see if its worth buying. Haven't really been thrilled so far. Mostly I just want to see what the rig pet looks like. >>;

Magical Bunny

+[Skarekrow]+
Cresceres
+[Skarekrow]+
Cresceres

Crap. >_<
I just want it for the hair. xD

If only I could cut the hair out and give it to you! I just want everything else. rofl

Ace Trainer

tiny plant
Sacrificed Apple
tiny plant

so cute so cute!! and i like how the cardigan is puffy! ahh
      the leg mod goes really nicely w/some of my saved avatars so...
      but the problem is that hime bangs is also in the shop... so i'm conflicted wow.

omg yes! even though some recolors aren't so good (like the new rosamund) the styles they're branching out into are really pretty. emotion_kirakira

I don't think the Hime Bangs Haircut is in the CS anymore. If you were referring to the Cut Above the Rest bundle, it's gone now.

Hardcore Muse

Beast Henshin
Jet & Cygnus
The Super Angelic Halo is brought to you by i boned her hard

I didn't catch that that was a username for a second

Not gonna lie but I snickered when I read the announcement. I actually had to double read to ensure I read it right.
lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces