Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Drake

Murder Is Kawaii
Waiting to know what's in that cat bundle cat_ninja

Someone wrote what was in it here supposedly.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Murder Is Kawaii

The cat bundle is updated on the 8/12 update thread! It took me some time to get it up yesterday because I was in the ER with my daughter (She has hand, foot, and mouth disease. She's fine otherwise~)

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Arlette Mori
Murder Is Kawaii

The cat bundle is updated on the 8/12 update thread! It took me some time to get it up yesterday because I was in the ER with my daughter (She has hand, foot, and mouth disease. She's fine otherwise~)
Oh, was it a midnight thing? I didn't see it until this morning. Hope your daughter is okay.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

The new sketchbook would be perfect for Mardi Gras.
It would be nice to collect all the brow basics ; 3;

Greedy Drake

Also FYI guys I just bought one of the sketchbook bundles off the mp. Appears that its glitched at the moment and won't let me open it. sad

Get the error:
No Data Found
Could not unpack this item. Please try again.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Jinglybell
Also FYI guys I just bought one of the sketchbook bundles off the mp. Appears that its glitched at the moment and won't let me open it. sad

Get the error:
No Data Found

Let me see if I can find someone to let them know~

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I'm a bit confused right now, could someone please correct me? I thought, based on the announcement, that the rig would open tomorrow? But based on the oopening post, unless I'm misunderstanding something, the rig will open today? We are talking about the monthly advance chance, right? And if so, which one is it? Terribly sorry if this should be sorely obvious, I'm really tired from my shift at work, and my mind hasn't been the same ever since. X__x

Kawaii Spirit

Hmmmm nothing for me so far... hoping it stays that way... sweatdrop

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
I'm hoping for a brow basics bundle eventually. Would be nice to get them all together in one neat package rather than one at a time.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Another lackluster update. *sigh.*
I can't wait until October. I hope we get a ton of horror/autumn/Halloween items.

Greedy Drake

Arlette Mori
Jinglybell

Get the error:
No Data Found

Let me see if I can find someone to let them know~

AH thanks. I was just gonna let someone else report the glitch, since i know these kinds of things happen a lot. I guess I just felt like being lazy-bad. xp Figured it probably would be sorted out by the time I wake up tonight.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.tiro finale!
        I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE LQI ANNOUNCEMENT HAHAHA
        p's colors are nice; kinda reminds me of the roman empire for some reason

Tiny Shapeshifter

FatalityKaz
I'm a bit confused right now, could someone please correct me? I thought, based on the announcement, that the rig would open tomorrow? But based on the oopening post, unless I'm misunderstanding something, the rig will open today? We are talking about the monthly advance chance, right? And if so, which one is it? Terribly sorry if this should be sorely obvious, I'm really tired from my shift at work, and my mind hasn't been the same ever since. X__x
One of Gaia staff members confirmed that it will be opening today.

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Yen Quest
FatalityKaz
One of Gaia staff members confirmed that it will be opening today.

Aah, I see~
Thank you very much.~ emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas