Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Healer

Eerily
I'm spechless...

What's the point with even planning gold sinks when they are constantly pushing out items that affect the marketplace so negatively as Flynn's Booty does? I doubt that gold sinks will ever be able to handle this disaster.

Why Gaia? emotion_facepalm

Especially if gold sinks as as poorly executed as the one in the Barton Boutique. emo
Brilliant idea - had it contained fabulous items too.

Enduring Shapeshifter

... Someone needs to rip the CEO's eyes out, the money signs are showing.

Hallowed Healer

PuzzBeef

I've no real idea honestly.
This is something to ask an Admin! I could probably find out tho...

I'm pretty curious too!
Is it IP-connected, or simly applied to every single account?
Both of my mules had that same message too. It might give a new increase in the registration of mules if future offers like these will continue to pop up :/

Mega Bit

Reading the subject line I thought i was being trolled by someone. Then I saw it was from the admin. emotion_facepalm

Astral Dreamer

PuzzBeef
Amemya
PuzzBeef
Offer is only there of you've never bought GC!

Yupyup.
But won't it work too for older mules and another paypal account? owo;

These types of offers DO work on mules. However I'm not sure if it even has to be a different paypal account or if you can get away with using the same one.

Dangerous Pants

11,750 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Amemya
Eerily
I'm spechless...

What's the point with even planning gold sinks when they are constantly pushing out items that affect the marketplace so negatively as Flynn's Booty does? I doubt that gold sinks will ever be able to handle this disaster.

Why Gaia? emotion_facepalm

Especially if gold sinks as as poorly executed as the one in the Barton Boutique. emo
Brilliant idea - had it contained fabulous items too.

It was indeed a brilliant idea, though the items where not on par with the price in my mind, recolors or not.

-sigh- Oh well, let's hope for new and better gold sinks that hopefully might fix this.

Hallowed Healer

Ambiverted
Reading the subject line I thought i was being trolled by someone. Then I saw it was from the admin. emotion_facepalm

Same reaction here...
I almost expected the link to log me out of 'Gaia' and ask me to 'log in' again ninja

Hallowed Healer

VVithnail
These types of offers DO work on mules. However I'm not sure if it even has to be a different paypal account or if you can get away with using the same one.

I'd like Puzz to find out. Not for me, but simply out of sheer curiousity owo
Krissim Klaw
You know I think I still got like five dollars in itunes money sitting on my moms ipad (got a itunes gift card and I have no apple products). It is tempting to use it on one of my mules that got that offer. rofl

I bet the longer you wait the better the prizes get. Soon enough they'll offer free Red Devil Mini Wings for $5 biggrin Maybe a free Marionette.

Hallowed Healer

Eerily

It was indeed a brilliant idea, though the items where not on par with the price in my mind, recolors or not.

-sigh- Oh well, let's hope for new and better gold sinks that hopefully might fix this.

I hope they create a new one much like a real RIG.
With a one in a million chance for a red recolour of POTW & POTU for example. THAT would be a goldsink.

Astral Dreamer

Amemya
PuzzBeef

I'm pretty curious too!
Both of my mules had that same message too. It might give a new increase in the registration of mules if future offers like these will continue to pop up :/
They aren't IP connected and work on all mules after a certain time frame has passed after registration. We could potentially have millions upon millions of gold injected into the system by a single persons mules. emotion_donotwant

Hallowed Healer

God Trick
Krissim Klaw
You know I think I still got like five dollars in itunes money sitting on my moms ipad (got a itunes gift card and I have no apple products). It is tempting to use it on one of my mules that got that offer. rofl

I bet the longer you wait the better the prizes get. Soon enough they'll offer free Red Devil Mini Wings for $5 biggrin

Or maybe even an angelic halo emotion_facepalm
Amemya
God Trick
Krissim Klaw

I bet the longer you wait the better the prizes get. Soon enough they'll offer free Red Devil Mini Wings for $5 biggrin

Or maybe a free RIG pet biggrin

Hallowed Healer

VVithnail
Amemya
PuzzBeef

I'm pretty curious too!
They aren't IP connected and work on all mules after a certain time frame has passed after registration. We could potentially have millions upon millions of gold injected into the system by a single persons mules. emotion_donotwant

I used to have 8.
Now if only I were rich irl emotion_awesome
Then I could kill the entire economy - not. I'd spend it all on art whee

Hallowed Healer

God Trick
Amemya
God Trick
Krissim Klaw

Or maybe a free RIG pet biggrin

One A halo = 10 pets of your choosing.
But the pets, maybe in three months or so we'll get a new offer with the pet of our dreams up for choosing? o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff