Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indomitable Bro

pastel's recolor is aight
but that brigade... emotion_puke so flat

also i'm very disappointed that literally no arm mods (except for buff) match my skin tone. emotion_donotwant

Transform

yes!!!!!! arm mods!!!! holy cow!!!!!

im loving how the buff arms butches up the lady-bases... so many options here. i'm overwhelmed emotion_kirakira

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I like how a lot of the listings started out as like 200m or 300m and suddenly now they're 800+m.
rolleyes

Beloved Cat

I'm not really digging these arms D:

Demonic Lover

Those Buff Hairy Arms are perfect for my friend C: after I finish getting him the Jackalope that'll be the item to get XD

Benevolent Duck

those dainty hands. D: D: D:

i might have to sell a chunk of my invo to do it, but i'm getting my hands (lol i'm so funny) on them

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Guitarists
Vupie
Guitarists
Vupie
Guitarists

Oh? I guess I'll snatch one up once they go down the 80m threshold. ninja
In before 30m tomorrow. gonk

lol, that's a lot less than what I paid for my fairy arms, but I guess since I wanted them bad enough it was okay. If they go up, well at least its an item I wanted! Good luck getting them for the right price!

Yeah, there was a few 100m listings for it.
And now there is only one. Ugh, decisions decisions.
Thanks, luck to you too.
hey, you're the rubber duckies lover xD

I am the rubber duckie love xD I know, earlier there were tons of listings for Fairy Arms, and then the owners started taking them down, I guess to inflate them, and so I bought the 300M pair while I could, the rest were 500M and up. I can bet they will deflate, but I look hot with them, so I'm happy.

Yeah, you do look great in them. wink

Oh I know 4laugh lol, thank you for your kind words blaugh

Transform

oof i need divine arms... if anyone wants to trade them for princess arms let me know please. gaia_kittenstar

Tipsy Reindeer

Neat idea. I think the tan shades could work with this skin I like to use for my bunny/deer avatars... Sadly there isn't a pose that appeals to me. I'd like an arms spread wide shrug-like/welcoming pose, or something like the arm mod in Pandaista.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Those sensational arms and striking arms would of looked a lot better if they had sleeves, unless sleeveless shirts with ties is in fashion right now.

but tying an onion to your belt is still fashionable right?

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: I hear you would like to play a game, this game is simple, draw what you think the GCD Anon looks like, and you will receive another gift

...Very well. Though I have s**t drawing skills, so...
...I'm gonna die.
User Image
The tricycle's 'cause... Jigsaw.

Also holy mother of s**t I need to take time to thank you for that first gift, 'cause THAT WISHLIST ITEM emotion_awesome

Bashful Hellraiser

I have complicated feeling toward the rigs, first being "Yay! More arm mods!", and "Yay! Bare arms!" because there are time when my arm pits are dissatisfied with sleeves!. However, I do dislike how they pretty much unequip a number of shoulder and gloves accessories/items. I'll probably wait out on this one for a bit. = 3=

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
growlithe lv12
yes!!!!!! arm mods!!!! holy cow!!!!!

im loving how the buff arms butches up the lady-bases... so many options here. i'm overwhelmed emotion_kirakira
Ooo... you use it beautifully. emotion_kirakira

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

I carry the world's burdens during the day...

OMG...OMG... O.M.G! They did my skin color, and the arm mod would be great for my current avi/OC...and other outfits too! Not that the one I have will not due, but, OMG! It's so perfect in so many ways! TY GAIA! But...I cannot afford it. emo Well, at least I exploded happily. smile

User Image

...and I dance them away at night.

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
User Image

OH WOULD YOU PLEASE give up you tease the K!NG'S on the table
                                            tab ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                                            tab XXXXXWell if you are you've CME S FAR
                                            tab tab tab tab tab j u s t x w a l k x i f x y o u ' r e x a b l e

tab Your Evil Overlord is Speaking

The arm mods with my dark elf skin just make me lol

Art by x-Awkward ll Silence ll

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces