You wanna party at:

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 24, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

<center>User Image</center>
2 Easter Parties!? Wicked! **We have Hambino!**
Another speculation thread....

Just thinking... wouldn't it be cool if there was 2 easter parties, one hosted by the Gambinos and one hosted by the Von Helsons.... both trying to win over supporters... and then possibly crashing each others shindigs, and possibly ending up in a big scrap ?

What a great irony... if Gambino comes back to reclaim his authority on Easter, kinda like a resurrection of sorts, hey?

Anyway... I think 2 popularity parties on Easter would be cool.....
who knows what might happen ^_^!

Any comments or ideas about Gaian easter?
What do you think will happen?

(Hey, religious folks don't flame here... I was just making obvious comparisons......)

If you like it, and want it, take this pic! BUT host it on your own, please!!!
^_^! (a brainstorm collaboration by Sab_coldheart and ^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^)
User Image
It would definatly be interesting if something like that were to happen.
That would rock blaugh !
Maybe even more intresting if the two parties had a count of the number of guests. biggrin
Sab_coldheart

I think so, man... what a fun time that would be!! @v@!
The storyline is really getting rich.. I can't wait for what happens next...

As long as Gambino doesn't have zombies popping out of eggs in bunny suits.... I'm good sweatdrop
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^

Just thinking... wouldn't it be cool if there was 2 easter parties, one hosted by the Gambinos and one hosted by the Von Helsons.... both trying to win over supporters... and then possibly crashing each others shindigs, and possibly ending up in a big scrap ?

What a great irony... if Gambino comes back to reclaim his authority on Easter, kinda like a resurrection of sorts, hey?

(Hey, religious folks don't flame here... I was just making obvious comparisons......)

*RELIGION FLAME RELIGION FLAME*

...sorry I couldn't resist

Two events who knows?

...but who would have the better items? if any at all.
That would actually be fairly interesting
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart

As long as Gambino doesn't have zombies popping out of eggs in bunny suits.... I'm good sweatdrop

@w@ Yes, much fun.

I don't think that'll happen though. I mean, Zombies for easter. xD

Partying Reveler

My guess is that you will only be able to attend one. The moment you step in one party you will be unable to step into the other one, though this is only my theory.
I was considering that, too.. I mean, we need a tie in to Easter, and this is the only way to relate the current events and the holiday. 3nodding
Pygmy Pirate
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^

*RELIGION FLAME RELIGION FLAME*

...sorry I couldn't resist

Two events who knows?

...but who would have the better items? if any at all.

LOL!!
yeh yeh... hah! Well.. I just thought the comparison stuck out like a sore thumb!

I'm really curious as what they'll have for events though...
heart 3 heart I smell double the ammount of items that'll be rare in the future!

*faints*
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart

@w@ Yes, much fun.

I don't think that'll happen though. I mean, Zombies for easter. xD

LOL!!! It would be bloody hilarious, though... (I mean zombies tie in, too... I mean aren't they dead that rise from the grave? ^w^)
Vahn Malice
heart 3 heart I smell double the ammount of items that'll be rare in the future!

*faints*

^_^... BONUS!!
Glorified Soul
My guess is that you will only be able to attend one. The moment you step in one party you will be unable to step into the other one, though this is only my theory.

Agreed. This would be awesome, I and a few others have had theories similar to this, but not as down to every detail such as easter. But if they had grunny, I'd definatley be uber happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff