Welcome to Gaia! ::

You wanna party at:

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 24, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

that would be cool..and in the end the sisters and gambino have a egg fight O..O
Skyelark
Glorified Soul
My guess is that you will only be able to attend one. The moment you step in one party you will be unable to step into the other one, though this is only my theory.

Agreed. This would be awesome, I and a few others have had theories similar to this, but not as down to every detail such as easter. But if they had grunny, I'd definatley be uber happy.

That sounds really plausible!!!!
Wow... you'd really have to choose sides then. That's a good way to weed out the neutrals @_@
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
It would definatly be interesting if something like that were to happen.

I think so, man... what a fun time that would be!! @v@!
The storyline is really getting rich.. I can't wait for what happens next...

As long as Gambino doesn't have zombies popping out of eggs in bunny suits.... I'm good sweatdrop

@w@ Yes, much fun.

I don't think that'll happen though. I mean, Zombies for easter. xD

LOL!!! It would be bloody hilarious, though... (I mean zombies tie in, too... I mean aren't they dead that rise from the grave? ^w^)

Haha, well you never know what the Admins have planed for us. 3nodding

It's more likely what you suggested.

Or Johnny will throw the party at his mansion, and the vonhelson's will somehow try and sabotoge(sp) His party. @_@;;

But yet, I don't think Johnny will give anything out personaly. I mean, the man is still kinda poor.
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart

As long as Gambino doesn't have zombies popping out of eggs in bunny suits.... I'm good sweatdrop

@w@ Yes, much fun.

LOL!!! It would be bloody hilarious, though... (I mean zombies tie in, too... I mean aren't they dead that rise from the grave? ^w^)

Or Johnny will throw the party at his mansion, and the vonhelson's will somehow try and sabotoge(sp) His party. @_@;;

But yet, I don't think Johnny will give anything out personaly. I mean, the man is still kinda poor.

I haven't seen any official counts on what he made from donations... does anyone know what it was?

Here's another conspiracy theory of mine, anyway.... I think Gambino blew up his own mansion to make room for this new complex... he's pretty sly... I could see him having planned it from the start and some how it all ties in....
anyone have any ideas or news on that, too?

Diamond Reveler

Keira C.
that would be cool..and in the end the sisters and gambino have a egg fight O..O
replace teh word "egg" with "gun" and we're there.
Shadow772Craig
Keira C.
replace teh word "egg" with "gun" and we're there.

Seriously... I think a gun fight would be over to quickly for my taste....
how bout we give them all baseball bats and throw them in a big tub of mud.... then they could have at it ^^!!!
Now THAT'S entertainment!!! LOL!!

Or even better... we give Gambino a bat, and the sisters can use their picket signs ^^!
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart

@w@ Yes, much fun.

I haven't seen any official counts on what he made from donations... does anyone know what it was?

Here's another conspiracy theory of mine, anyway.... I think Gambino blew up his own mansion to make room for this new complex... he's pretty sly... I could see him having planned it from the start and some how it all ties in....

Oh, I haven't thought of anything like that. ^^;;
It would be pretty slick of him if he did that, though.
I think it would make me Pro Vonhelson instantly. xD

There's Something about him though. I don't think he's changed intirely.
Very little, if any.

And about the donation part, I think the admin's might know.
But, that's if there willing to give out that kind of information.

Shaggy Member

that would be awsome.
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart

@w@ Yes, much fun.

Very little, if any.

Maybe thats why he had somebody secretly engineer a zombie virus... he needs his labtechs around forever.. and if you can't kill them entirely...well you could pretty much do anything you wanted to them... even blow them up, pretty much...
But, maybe they're even more valuble as cheap slave labour, and brain mushed except for knowing and doing their jobs....
so fun to think about ^^*
Anyhow.. yeh... I don't trust Gambino being *a changed man* farther than I could throw him.... and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pick him up ....... *_*
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart

@w@ Yes, much fun.

Very little, if any.

Maybe thats why he had somebody secretly engineer a zombie virus... he needs his labtechs around forever.. and if you can't kill them entirely...well you could pretty much do anything you wanted to them... even blow them up, pretty much...
But, maybe they're even more valuble as cheap slave labour, and brain mushed except for knowing and doing their jobs....
Anyhow.. yeh... I don't trust Gambino being *a changed man* farther than I could throw him.... and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pick him up ....... *_*

That would be pretty insane and a little gruesome. o_o

Well, were going to have to wait and see. Easter is this weekend I belive, so the wait is not long from now.

I just thought of something by the last thing you said: Hambino. Haha, classic. x'D
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart

@w@ Yes, much fun.

Very little, if any.

Well, were going to have to wait and see. Easter is this weekend I belive, so the wait is not long from now.

I just thought of something by the last thing you said: Hambino. Haha, classic. x'D

HOMG... that's rich!!!! LOL!!!!
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Sab_coldheart

@w@ Yes, much fun.

Very little, if any.

HOMG... that's rich!!!! LOL!!!!

Haha, I haven't heard the word 'Rich' used in a loong time. xD
Sab_coldheart
Haha, I haven't heard the word 'Rich' used in a loong time. xD

My mom used to say it ALL the time... and I kinda picked it up.... ( I actually get a huge kick out of all the really old catch phrases ^^)
I'm trying to find a picture of Gambino from his donation drive... LOL!
I have a picture of the muppets pigs in space captain... and it would go SO perfect on it... Hambino...
ROFL!!!!
Ow man.... I said this yesterday......

Destitute Treasure

23,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Married 100
Glorified Soul
My guess is that you will only be able to attend one. The moment you step in one party you will be unable to step into the other one, though this is only my theory.

I don't see why they'd do that...what if you decide that you don't like one party, and there are more fun things happening at the other?

biggrin

Just thought I'd throw that out there... biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas