• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dark Metamorphosis
Avendasora
Dark Metamorphosis
Avendasora
Dark Metamorphosis
/repeatedly hits F5 til astra bunnies appear.

I came here to say the exact same thing... should've known you'd be the one to beat me to it. wink

Thank goodness I wasn't alone~! /offers hot coco.

...I have a bunny in my AC:NL village right now named Coco. wink

Probably just as well if they don't have animated bunnies... I'm still trying to make enough gold to get the latest Labunee recolor and Sake. -_- (At least I managed to finally get the Vexing Cleric I've had my eyes on since the day it was released...)

Well then.. xd I have Francine. She hasn't left town since I got the game last year.

I still need to get that one Labunee user recolor. You have gotten Sake? o wo

I haven't. Didn't have the GC for the bundle, and the current going price is more gold than I've pretty much ever had on Gaia at one time (except the time I happened to have some good luck selling a lot of fish from Durem... fishing is pretty much the only way I can make money, heh.)

And yeah, I've actually got Coco and Genji in my village, and the other day Genji went over to Coco's house for a visit... and I walked in and was like :O HOUSE FULL OF BUNNIES. It was awesome! I have this vague thought that someday after I've gotten everyone's portraits, I'll just keep any bunny villagers forever, and live in a village full of them...

Edit: Just checked messages... Duuuuuuuude. *_* Are you SERIOUS? I mean, HOLY CRAP THANK YOU but... I mean... I'm not sure I should accept the little fella. Like I said, Sake's a pretty big ticket item... but wow... thank you...

Enduring Hunter

minghii
wacoma

I said this in another thread! Like October was just RAAAAAAAWWWRRRR ORANGE!!!!11!!! so I'm hoping December is the month of wonderful green and reds! I didn't think of gold accents! Cozy chick is a lovely item, it needs to be run in the ground a bit. -is slapped- emotion_awesome
orange was nice but honestly, I LIVE FOR RED AND GREENS
just a bit of gold accent would be really nice. or white, either is good depending on the overall design of the item.
i'm wondering if gaia is gonna give cozy chick the counterfeit bride recolor treatement dramallama

Orange is nice is very small quantities, just too bright for me.

Darker reds and dark, forest-y green make me happy. Like the Forest after Evening item.

I'm an earthy kinda girl though, so I'm a sucker for that stuff.

They have to, its got that hair mod, leg mod, cute hat, and the damn oversized jackets and I'm a huge sucker for. emotion_drool

Supreme Shade

I have a need for that penguin astra in my life. A great need. wahmbulance gonk wahmbulance

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
minghii
just a bit of gold accent would be really nice. or white, either is good depending on the overall design of the item.
i'm wondering if gaia is gonna give cozy chick the counterfeit bride recolor treatement dramallama
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Yes yes yessss, I might actually like the item if it got recoloured into Christmas colours *o*
Need moar dark greens, and reds especially emotion_drool The chickies in bright golden yellow, that'd be too cute ;v;

User Image

Wheezing Plague

These astra companions are really cute. It's a great idea to have them animated.

I wish there was something for the Paws as well though.

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

i want that new cozy but im not ready to blow the last of my gold emo

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

wacoma
minghii
wacoma

I said this in another thread! Like October was just RAAAAAAAWWWRRRR ORANGE!!!!11!!! so I'm hoping December is the month of wonderful green and reds! I didn't think of gold accents! Cozy chick is a lovely item, it needs to be run in the ground a bit. -is slapped- emotion_awesome

Orange is nice is very small quantities, just too bright for me.

Darker reds and dark, forest-y green make me happy. Like the Forest after Evening item.

I'm an earthy kinda girl though, so I'm a sucker for that stuff.

They have to, its got that hair mod, leg mod, cute hat, and the damn oversized jackets and I'm a huge sucker for. emotion_drool
hngh yes. i can think of so many nice items they can make into those christmas colors emotion_drool i've already suggested a recolor for midnight child, i hope they can consider it ; - ;

there can never be enough hats or scarves or cardigans or jackets emotion_donotwant

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Some of those animated animals are must haves for me. Ughhhh but I don't like buying RIGs cause I have awful luck so I'll have to pray I can afford them on the marketplace (yeah right)

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
minghii
XDream3
it's probably nothing too important but anyway, just to tell you you've missed this one for the november bundle!
User Image

OH! THANK YOU for pointing that out biggrin it has been added
Just black and white recolors for today?? Lazy lazy *is wearing black&white*

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I do need astra Purring! So need! Out of all pets on Gaia Kyarameru (and Cathulu, but he's not there) is my all time fave pet!

Aged Bunny

Avendasora
Dark Metamorphosis
Avendasora
Dark Metamorphosis
Avendasora
Dark Metamorphosis
/repeatedly hits F5 til astra bunnies appear.

I came here to say the exact same thing... should've known you'd be the one to beat me to it. wink

Thank goodness I wasn't alone~! /offers hot coco.

...I have a bunny in my AC:NL village right now named Coco. wink

Probably just as well if they don't have animated bunnies... I'm still trying to make enough gold to get the latest Labunee recolor and Sake. -_- (At least I managed to finally get the Vexing Cleric I've had my eyes on since the day it was released...)

Well then.. xd I have Francine. She hasn't left town since I got the game last year.

I still need to get that one Labunee user recolor. You have gotten Sake? o wo

I haven't. Didn't have the GC for the bundle, and the current going price is more gold than I've pretty much ever had on Gaia at one time (except the time I happened to have some good luck selling a lot of fish from Durem... fishing is pretty much the only way I can make money, heh.)

And yeah, I've actually got Coco and Genji in my village, and the other day Genji went over to Coco's house for a visit... and I walked in and was like :O HOUSE FULL OF BUNNIES. It was awesome! I have this vague thought that someday after I've gotten everyone's portraits, I'll just keep any bunny villagers forever, and live in a village full of them...

Ahh, well enjoy. :'D

Lucky, I always have one bunny neighbor and Francine was the first who I met on NL when I got it last year and threw the bday party at her house. ; w; on my bday, that is.

Wheezing Plague

Fantasy Kitten Star has the wrong item description.

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hopefully the prices settle down when I get back so that I can buy some pets to add to my PetMas giveaway :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff