• Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Kyarameru the Purring Astra?!?!?!
sjsdfjweoijwerk
oh my lord.
all my ******** wants.
The Nephilim Rosier

Haha yeah it's super cute ; w; I think it'll drop a lot though, I got multiples when I opened a second pack gonk

Green Ladykiller

No pug astra? Sad day...

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Twinky Dave
just do the whole item in yellow XD it would be adorable.
Urgh i keep you keep posting more recolors, and they do some
especially that yellow lurker... please keep posting it daily d:
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

That too, but I honestly don't care about the item all that much, the legs (and the jacket kinda) just make for really cool casual Christmas clothes xp But always yes to more yellow
Baha, I can certainly keep posting, I still have a huge list of items I want to do mocks of, and a few specific colour schemes that I'm trying to find items to recolour into rofl The hard part is getting Gaia to actually make them a reality crying
Butbutbut... I'm that chick who keeps whining about a red/gold Millennium, that's my job! You're free to do the daily reminding for the Lurker though xd

User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

LIBRARIAN BUNDLE WITH OWLY MARCH. OvO

Also, i'm very sad for no animated Fiametta. :<

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

I return a few hours later and the otter is still expensive... gonk

Fluffy Creature

ASTRA MISSILE. I need it. Not being able to afford the actual item probably won't bother me as much.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Nanzzy-chan
Twinky Dave
just do the whole item in yellow XD it would be adorable.
Urgh i keep you keep posting more recolors, and they do some
especially that yellow lurker... please keep posting it daily d:
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

That too, but I honestly don't care about the item all that much, the legs (and the jacket kinda) just make for really cool casual Christmas clothes xp But always yes to more yellow
Baha, I can certainly keep posting, I still have a huge list of items I want to do mocks of, and a few specific colour schemes that I'm trying to find items to recolour into rofl The hard part is getting Gaia to actually make them a reality crying
Butbutbut... I'm that chick who keeps whining about a red/gold Millennium, that's my job! You're free to do the daily reminding for the Lurker though xd

User Image

yay!
i might when i feel better. i almost got the code earlier.. but it became too much effort and i kinda drifted off instead XD

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Twinky Dave
yay!
i might when i feel better. i almost got the code earlier.. but it became too much effort and i kinda drifted off instead XD

Awww gosh, still no good? :c Be sure to get enough rest!

User Image

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Nanzzy-chan
Twinky Dave
yay!

Awww gosh, still no good? :c Be sure to get enough rest!

User Image

thank you!
i will try.
and i got confirmation that yellow garage band isn't in the works.
So now i just need my ticket asap XD
so im gonna end up posting about that lurker daily and in the ats weekly.
for some reason punk and cyperpunk and just cool fashion crap looks great in yellow emotion_drool

Fashionable Nerd

Oh dear, the Librarian bundle is as good as mine. emotion_jawdrop
    Must have! I love the Literate Bibliothecary. What a great
    item.

It's nice they have the animals as animated items now. How
    adorable. I don't want any though.. which is a good thing.
    Don't care for the checkmate crap though.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Twinky Dave
thank you!
i will try.
for some reason punk and cyperpunk and just cool fashion crap looks great in yellow emotion_drool

Good heart
OMGNOWHY nooo Gaia crying *chucks all my non-existent money at your ticket quest damnit*
Yes yes yesss, do eeeet~ emotion_dowant And IKR? It doesn't even make sense to match bright colours with gritty themes but somehow all those yellow/black grunge/punk items are just so amazecoollikewhoa emotion_drool

User Image

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Nanzzy-chan
Twinky Dave
thank you!
i will try.

Good heart
OMGNOWHY nooo Gaia crying *chucks all my non-existent money at your ticket quest damnit*
Yes yes yesss, do eeeet~ emotion_dowant And IKR? It doesn't even make sense to match bright colours with gritty themes but somehow all those yellow/black grunge/punk items are just so amazecoollikewhoa emotion_drool

User Image

yeah... so, IM GONNA HAVE TO DO IT emotion_awesome
and i got one of the mocks someone was doing for me, they did things a bit differently. and it looks so nice.
YES. for some reason they go together so well. cause im gritty and weird and dark... but i like yellow too XD
kawaii as s**t emotion_awesome

Dead Hellraiser

mistalina13
LIBRARIAN BUNDLE WITH OWLY MARCH. OvO

Also, i'm very sad for no animated Fiametta. :<

...Oh gosh, you reminded me how much I'd like an animated Fiametta. Gremalkin, too.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Twinky Dave
yeah... so, IM GONNA HAVE TO DO IT emotion_awesome
and i got one of the mocks someone was doing for me, they did things a bit differently. and it looks so nice.
YES. for some reason they go together so well. cause im gritty and weird and dark... but i like yellow too XD
kawaii as s**t emotion_awesome

*Nanzzy used Super Kawaii Magical Rays Of Good Luck And Blessings on Dave! ... It's not very effective so far.* DO IT DAVE, DO IT FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY, WE GAIANS NEED TO BE BLESSED WITH THOSE YELLOW BOOTS!
Ooooh, show show~? emotion_kirakira
It's like one of those unexpected combos that you would never think reasonable but then somehow they work so well emotion_drool I totally had that when trying to make a christmas avi with red and.... teal, for lack of proper greens emotion_facepalm Turns out they actually look really good together xd
Yes you are emotion_awesome

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas