Welcome to Gaia! ::

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Omg those animal items. So cute I need that cheese burger.

Also koala? So cute now give me a walrus Gaia.

Demonic Lover

Well, the eyes were understandably crappy because of the reference x ox; but there's no excuse for the rest of the item :C whoever is doing those needs to just give them up to someone more experienced or change the "style" they are using DX it reminds me of DrinkyTengu lol

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
are there supposed to be two blank poses in the front of I am Dazzling question

Stubborn Gifter

Dazzling Citrine
User Image
That Rai item looks awful. It reminds me of a gold shop update from two years ago. Please tell me that is not what the user had in mind whenever they redeemed their ticket Q.Q

If you look at the user's mock-ups, you can see that those are better than what it's been produced. sweatdrop

As for the user, he did admit that it is not what he had in mind when looking at the mock-ups the artist drew. However, I'm guessing that after trying to change the appearance to his liking ten times, he kinda got tired of rechanging. sweatdrop

In a relationship with Golden Captain

Perfect Citizen

Jisen Meizuki

User Image
Ten times? That’s a bit excessive for revisions. I wonder how the artist felt about that.

Stubborn Gifter

Dazzling Citrine
User Image
Ten times? That’s a bit excessive for revisions. I wonder how the artist felt about that.

No idea. But I don't blame either of them of trying to complete the item within six months or so. sweatdrop

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
For a second I thought that bundle was gonna have Shooting Star's Debut, but nope. Just lots of sparkles and other things I don't want. emotion_donotwant Gaia, don't do that. Don't put an avatar wearing a set of an item I want into the ad for a bundle that doesn't have that item. It's cruel, false advertising.

That's one of the most underwhelming user items I've seen yet. I guess Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep fans will finally be able to finish their Terra cosplay, but I don't know who else would be excited.

But the animal items are nice. I love the stuck in the food poses of the one and sensei's a koala! How cool is that? They're tempting, but I'm not sure I'd use them much.

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
my god the anon who didn't say anything
thank you for the yum yum omg djskdjdf * m * )/

Lonely Friend

12,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Why does the Rai item look like...that?
sweatdrop

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dark Metamorphosis
Naturalist
Dark Metamorphosis
Naturalist

- The food items for paws are so cute, it almost makes me want to switch! Almost...

Join us. You can be a wolf.
/insert it will be fun, they said meme.

Nuuuu ;~;

Why not? D;

I like being human!

Aged Bunny

Naturalist
Dark Metamorphosis
Naturalist
Dark Metamorphosis
Naturalist

- The food items for paws are so cute, it almost makes me want to switch! Almost...

Nuuuu ;~;

Why not? D;

I like being human!

B-But wolves...; w;

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dark Metamorphosis
Naturalist
Dark Metamorphosis
Naturalist
Dark Metamorphosis
Naturalist

Nuuuu ;~;

Why not? D;

I like being human!

B-But wolves...; w;

I can carry a wolf pup!

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

I actually like the Rai item. The avatars they used to advertise it look horrendous, but the hair poses look nice on my current avatar 4laugh

Widower

Enduring Hunter

RandomKate
I need that Winter Konpeito!

Also, I spy Nero's coat.

SOMEBODY SAID IT.
NOBODY KNOWS THE REFERENCE

Widower

Enduring Hunter

To those who don't know the reference to the user item, it's mostly video games. I can identify three at least but I could be wrong. It's Devil May Cry 4, Kingdom Hearts BBS, and Final Fantasy..XIV? I could be wrong on that one. It's a real shame that it came out in such a poor quality but you guys need to stop being so harsh. It's a nice item none the less even if isn't to everyone's liking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff