Dazzling Citrine

Dazzling Citrine 's avatar


  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items


View All Comments

Halsey Jenkins Report | 01/01/2018 12:12 pm
Halsey Jenkins
Happy New year to you to! Eat your corn bread and blackeyed peas with bacon for good luck in the new year!
SmalI Lady Report | 12/29/2017 9:14 pm
SmalI Lady
Well it's good to see you back and healthy! And welcome back!! emotion_bigheart emotion_hug We brought a house after moving around a few times [was cheaper to buy a house] in the end >.<
Sorry I haven't been online sad , I miss you, Pluto-san and Mama Moon so so much!!! crying
SmalI Lady Report | 12/29/2017 8:29 pm
SmalI Lady
I've been okay! Missed everyone though sad Been checking in for awhile now and no one seems to come on anymore crying
How have you been? heart
SmalI Lady Report | 12/29/2017 8:22 pm
SmalI Lady
Hiii (ex)Twinny!! biggrin heart
Halsey Jenkins Report | 12/25/2017 5:13 pm
Halsey Jenkins
Happy Yule!
Halsey Jenkins Report | 12/22/2017 12:44 pm
Halsey Jenkins
-Sounds like a rad plan, girlie ^^. I'm glad to hear that. Am always sending you healing energies and warm thoughts. ( Hope that's not weird, not trying to be) I find that easier too. I've been tweaking rubeuses pro and character for a while and have been adding to his bio on here but I haven't put it up yet. I'll have to do that later. Keep fighting, keep persevering. As an individual you are powerful beyond measure.-
Halsey Jenkins Report | 12/22/2017 12:20 pm
Halsey Jenkins
- I'm rusty, lol. I was trying to watch sailor moon Crystal and even though it was a little different, I like the old series betterand the voice acting but it was alright as much as I had seen.
Aaaanyway, I'm glad you're doing much better. Whatever you're going through, you got this. -
Halsey Jenkins Report | 12/22/2017 12:09 pm
Halsey Jenkins
- that sounds like fun!-
Halsey Jenkins Report | 12/20/2017 12:31 pm
Halsey Jenkins
Yes ma'am! Any ideas? I've been out of the loop lately so I'm not sure what Ruby's up to or setsu or anyone else. Last I was following Ruby's story line. The bad thing that was after Ruby and rubeus, but I was thinking lately..
Guardian Sailor Emerald Report | 12/13/2017 7:30 pm
Guardian Sailor Emerald
Just saw your update, so glad that you're starting to do better! heart

Behind the Gemstone

Army Veteran / Freelance Artist / Writer / Caffeine Junkie

I am a twenty-something who likes sparkly things, cartoons, books, cats, the macabre, all things orange, and energy drinks. My work is essentially my hobby which makes it feel less like work and more like doodling for dollars. I’m brusque by nature so if I’m short or terse with you, it isn’t done with the intention of pissing you off but how I just naturally am. Don’t take it personally.

Currently I'm super big into Sailor Moon Crystal, My Little Pony, and a bunch of other things of questionable quality and substance.

Roleplay Profile

User Image
User Image

About the Girl

Name: Mimi
Nickname: None. How do you shorten Mimi?
Age: 17
Eyes: Tawny Orange-Brown
Hair: Gold
Skin: Peaches and Cream
Height: 5'7"

Likes: Gambling, winning, money, friends, and food.
Dislikes: Losing, being cheated, being alone, and the crippling poverty she was recently rescued from.

Personality: Quick talking, bubbly, witty, and quirky Mimi is able to make friends easily. Her seeming happiness and carefree attitude are infectious, her personality being sunny and radiant. Despite her positive traits, she has issues with greed, materialism, and being self centered - quick to ire if she thinks she has been insulted. Painfully aware of her status as an orphan and her near illiteracy, she uses her cheerful disposition and natural showmanship to dazzle those around her in hopes they never pry too deeply, rejecting her the same way she assumed her parents have. Her biggest fear is being alone.

Personal History: Mimi has no recollection of her life since before she was eleven, having been found with a nasty head wound by a small homeless family living out of an abandoned shack. The only identifier the girl had was the citrine pendant that hung about her neck, which wasn't much of an identifier at all. They treated her and brought her back to health, deciding to keep her as one of their own when hey realized a decided upswing in their quality of life since her arrival. Charming and sweet-face, little Mimi easily managed to get alms where other members of the family failed and often stumbled on to large sums of money - never enough at once for them to get a legitimate house but enough to keep them somewhat fed and keep their basic needs taken care of.

As she became older her affinity towards card games and dice rolling in particular reared it's head. Instead of going to school, Mimi would head out to gambling dens to earn further income for those who adopted her with the dreams of saving up enough to buy them a real home.

However, her fortune swung to extremes during that time in her life. Whenever she hit it big, she hit it huge but had difficulty stopping, often pushing her good luck past it's limits. Often she got in trouble with both law enforcement and those she owed money to. Most of the time her bubbly personality and innocent looks were enough to get her off of the hook.

Her discovery as a Senshi was during one of those moments where her luck had taken a decided and horrible turn for the worse, Mimi turning to cheat and ultimately being found at as one by a hired guard for Princess Ruby, whom was escorting the red woman around the cities that laid outside of Crystal Tokyo. Illegal as the situation was, the guard took chase of the blond girl. Panicked, terrified the fuzz intended to throw her in jail and pull her from the only family she ever known, a strange warmth filled the girl. Cornered in an alleyway, the pendant about her neck began to glow bright orange and a similar light shone from a wheel-like mark that appeared from her forehead.

Ruby, having followed, noticed the energy right away as belonging to a Gemstone Senshi. She called the guard off and approached the girl. Ruby not only explained her destiny - a destiny that many young girls dreamed about but very few would ever get the chance to embrace but offered her a place in her house as a ward. Mimi accepted.

She sends over half of her hefty allowance to the family that took her in, knowing they will save it up to finally have their own, fully furnished and properly heated home. To earn extra money for them she also sought a job at the club, The Silk Stocking and still roams the streets of Crystal Tokyo to occasionally swindle people out of their money with tilted games of chance.

About the Senshi

Sailor Name: Sailor Citrine
Realm of Influence: Fortuna; Goddess of luck, fate, and destiny
Gem: Citrine
Symbol: Rota Fortunae

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colors: Orange, Yellow, and Rusty hues
Transformation: Much like the girl herself, her henshin is bright and flashy. Shining orange ribbons encircle her and she emerges clad in her fuku, hair even lightening from gold to lemony yellow.
Team: Gemstone Senshi
User Image

Weapons: Fortune's Rod (changes into different items after being spun in the air)
Items: Dice, and cards (Both of which come from her rod) and Citrine Pendant.

Abilities: Luck and the ability to acutely sense negative energy
Dazzling Citrine Kaboom! Sailor Citrine tosses her staff into the air which twirls and transforms into a handful of dice. Blowing into her palm causes bright orange light to stream from the dice, beams breaking through her fingers as she shakes the contents of her hand. With a cry of 'Dazzling Citrine Kaboom' she tosses the dice towards the enemy. 50% chance of a bright and loud display. 45% of the display being temporarily blinding and the 'kaboom' to have the effect of a small explosive. 5% chance of permanently damaging eyesight and the 'kaboom' having the effect of a large explosive.

Fifty-Two Pickup! This attack is primarily used as a distraction when Sailor Citrine is cornered and unable to get away. She tosses the staff into the air and, as it twirls, it turns into a deck of cards which land in her hand. Looking away and closing her eyes tightly, Citrine screams 'Fifty-Two Pickup' and flicks the playing cards in her foe's face. Every card that lays on the ground face up becomes a weak explosive that'll go off in three seconds if not retrieved from the ground.

Fortuna Victrix- Sailor Citrine reaches behind her and unties her back ribbon. Light emits from the length of fabric and, as she brings the material to her face, it wraps around her eyes to blindfold her. Her staff spins in front of her, going so fast the rod looks similar to a glowing wagon wheel. Still blindfolded she grabs a hold of the staff to stop the rotations, all of the magical force driving into the head of the weapon. With a cry of 'Lady Luck be kind!' she reels her arm back and tosses the monstrously built up energy towards the fray. Since she can't see in which direction the attack is going she can't direct it so there is a 50 % chance she'll assist the enemy instead of her allies. Uses only if situations are dire and she is exposed for the duration it takes to charge.

In an alternate version of this attack Sailor Amethyst uses her staff to slip the blindfold from Mimi's eyes, giving Sailor Citrine the ability to better guide the attack.

Sailor History: Sailor Citrine's Sailor history is very short. Recently discovered by Ruby, the young woman has yet to see actual battle but has been acquainted with the other senshi.

The Fuzz!

Sailor Starstone
Sailor Peridot
Divine Moonstone
Sailor Morganite
Guardian Sailor Emerald
Golden Captain
Sailor Aquamarine
SaiIor Amethyst
-IISilver PrinceII-
The Lightning Lieutenant