Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it just me, or are we not getting as many new item rigs~ as we use to?
Like when ever we get rigs now an days its usually recolor rigs or item generators giving us things already existing. For some reason It feels like we aren't getting anymore mini rigs with new items.... unless im just missing them.

Smol Waffles

H0peh
Is it just me, or are we not getting as many new item rigs~ as we use to?
Like when ever we get rigs now an days its usually recolor rigs or item generators giving us things already existing. For some reason It feels like we aren't getting anymore mini rigs with new items.... unless im just missing them.

There should only be five this month, since they did the Chance Box again. The first new item one was Resolution and it is possible another new one should be released before the monthly one which is due next week. But they havent been ideal in spacing out the releases for the new rigs.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Black cream sounds really nasty
But otherwise I kinda like the new peche

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

Kid Jak

It is worth a good bit as it can be used to make another copy of user dolls or other user made items that were not LQI's

The parcel is in the trillions of gold value so please do not sell yourself short you are a Winner emotion_yatta

Trillions, yikes! I'll keep that in mind and try to not let myself get ripped off.

PK Flash
目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

am i the only one annoyed by 'glay' as opposed to 'gurei' being used in the new matsuriko's name?
      if you're gonna romanize something, romanize it right.

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

On most things I'd agree with you, but I'm guessing Glay was an intentional joke. That's even the name of an extremely popular Japanese band who meant to name themselves Gray. I don't know if they are still popular, but they were big when I was young and it was trendy to pronounce the colour like that too.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Gentlemanly Swindler

Trillions, yikes! I'll keep that in mind and try to not let myself get ripped off.

Yeah I saw the items you were saying about getting and didn't want you to regret what you get or sell it for.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
anyone have the rig item list tread?

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
RandomKate
XDream3

User Image

Thanks!

Enduring Spirit

The new Creme is beautifully in black. Time to add another recolor to the list. hahahaha

And today is RIG day? I didn't noticed, really. Wow. It actually took me by surprise that today is the day.

Cygnus Fangirl

Gentlemanly Swindler

On most things I'd agree with you, but I'm guessing Glay was an intentional joke. That's even the name of an extremely popular Japanese band who meant to name themselves Gray. I don't know if they are still popular, but they were big when I was young and it was trendy to pronounce the colour like that too.

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

i know about glay the band, but considering the name schemes of the other matsuriko items it just feels really out of place if it was intentional. :s idk I AM PICKY ABOUT CORRECT READINGS.

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

Stubborn Gifter

Short critique.

Anyway, none of the recolors and new LQI interest me. However, the today RIG, I'm surprised I only like one and not few items from it. I'm guessing it's because of the poses as well as the colors. sweatdrop

Manly Sex Symbol

rip male items lol.

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
Haha. No love for males? blaugh

Demonic Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Creme Slate = Shadow queen peach?

fxxkin demon

King Caelum
rip male items lol.

Seriously. I mean there are still a few on Gaia. Can't they give us at least one new item a week?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff