Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Gaian

{ Samuel "The Mountain" Tyson }

{ War is a symphony of horror and agony.....

....Drenched in blood and drowned in the cries of the dying.....

.....the silence that follows brings but tears and empty hearts. }

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ The Arena
{X}-{ Intervening....

"I see." His eyes turning away from Gustave as he began to fade back into the Aether. "When you find your answers...come find me." Samuel would let those be his last words on the matter was Gustave left and he now turned fully to the man laid out in the ring. His mind swirling with what had occurred, it was beyond even him really. His design for his son had been perfect, and yet here he was staring at what he had feared. All that work to ensure his son would never suffer the same internal struggles he had and yet what they had all witnessed was a clear case of a man losing control. Samuel would slip his hands into his pockets before lumbering out of the ring, vanishing into a cloud of ash.......

He would return to Rock Fist.

"S"I have seen what the Darkness hides....

.....You should all run...."

Dangerous Prophet

[ Alexander "The Monster" Tyson ]

[ I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me, a Monster, a Monster....

....I've turned into a Monster....

....A Monster, a Monster and it keeps getting stronger!

User Image
[X]-[ Alexander Tyson, and his daughter Victoria Tyson.
[X]-[ The Zack
[X]-[ Contemplating...

He would finally gain control of his senses as his father lumbered past him and vanished. Left to the center of the ring he would slowly get to his feet, holding his side as the pain from the slam shot through his spine. His eyes drifting up to the Titantron that showed a replay of his lunatic fringe moment. Was that him? Did he do that?

Why was he losing control, how could his even happen in the first place. He could only think these words over and over as he walked out of the ring, glancing to his daughter who stared at him as if he was not even her Father. Her gaze tearing his heart apart but he could not muster the breathe to apologize to her. He just grabbed his bag and walked out, striding out of the arena and back up to the bar.

She would pause for a moment before following.

He would come back to the bar area with his head spinning. Ignoring the strange stares from the patrons as he strolled to the bar and sat down, demanding a spiced rum drink. Victoria would approach him for a moment.

Victoria: I am going to go back to the apartment...are you going to be ok?

Alexander would nod, giving her a gentle smile as he began to speak but she cut him off.

Victoria: I'm fine, you didn't hurt me. Just...be careful ok?

He would frown for a moment before nodding and exhaling a deep breathe. She would hug him gingerly before leaving him to be at the bar.

Still waiting on that drink.....

Exit Victoria Tyson.

"A "The darkest places in Hell are reserved for men of neutrality during Moral Crisis....."

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kurai`Haruko
Tournament:

-[ Rocky Mountain League ]-
Where we separate the boys from the men, the weak from the strong, and the feint of heart from the fearless. Fight, win, and you may forever etch your name in the hearts of those that cheer you. Lose, and fade from the minds of all. There is no room for quitters, no mercy for the timid, and no time for the hesitant. Welcome to the League!

To Sign up to compete in this tournament,please complete a Profile/Competitor Card and PM it to Kurai`Haruko.

No Fee/No Prize

We fight for honor,glory, and dedication to keeping the art of battle alive in Gaia.

Profile/Competitor Card

Gaia Name:
Competitor Name:
Race:
Weight:
Hair Color
Eye Color:
Photo ID: (Optional)
Personality:

[Competitor Statistics]
(Note: This fields should be as detailed as possible for any Sanctioned Match will require the competitor use only what is listed in this profile.)

Competitor Theme Song: (Just for flavor.)
Competitor Style: (Brawler, Wrestling, Judo, Muay Thai, Ect...)
Physical Attributes: (Inhuman strength, speed, reflexes, Ect...)
Abnormal Attributes: (Pyromancy, Ki User, Telekinesis, Ect....)
Inventory: (What do you normally wear in the ring or what items do you carry.)
Arsenal: (What are you preferred weapons.)

Comp Cards

OOC: Quoty quote

Dangerous Prophet

Kurai`Haruko
Kurai`Haruko
Tournament:

Where we separate the boys from the men, the weak from the strong, and the feint of heart from the fearless. Fight, win, and you may forever etch your name in the hearts of those that cheer you. Lose, and fade from the minds of all. There is no room for quitters, no mercy for the timid, and no time for the hesitant. Welcome to the League!

To Sign up to compete in this tournament,please complete a Profile/Competitor Card and PM it to Kurai`Haruko.

No Fee/No Prize

We fight for honor,glory, and dedication to keeping the art of battle alive in Gaia.

Profile/Competitor Card

Gaia Name:
Competitor Name:
Race:
Weight:
Hair Color
Eye Color:
Personality:

[Competitor Statistics]
(Note: This fields should be as detailed as possible for any Sanctioned Match will require the competitor use only what is listed in this profile.)

Comp Cards

the price will be 1 million gold that I am putting in the pot myself and I'm going to sign Samuel as a judge but I will not compete.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Alexander Tyson
Kurai`Haruko
Kurai`Haruko
Tournament:

No Fee/No Prize

Profile/Competitor Card

Gaia Name:
Competitor Name:
Race:
Weight:
Hair Color
Eye Color:
Personality:

[Competitor Statistics]

Comp Cards

the price will be 1 million gold that I am putting in the pot myself and I'm going to sign Samuel as a judge but I will not compete.

ooc; well lookit that~ there will be a prize after all folks~

Dangerous Prophet

two actually. The winner gets 1 mil and an Exhibition Match against Samuel.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

((Count me in on this))

Dangerous Prophet

[[ Time skip if no one minds. ]]

The Next Day......

[ Alexander "The Monster" Tyson ]

[ I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me, a Monster, a Monster....

....I've turned into a Monster....

....A Monster, a Monster and it keeps getting stronger!

User Image
[X]-[ Alexander Tyson, and his daughter Victoria Tyson.
[X]-[ The Zack
[X]-[ Contemplating...

Alexander would re-enter the Zack this day alone, adorned in his sports wear and ready for another match. He strolled to the bar and listed his challenge once more, Chugging on a Gallon of water whilst he waited.

"A "The darkest places in Hell are reserved for men of neutrality during Moral Crisis....."

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
On this particular day Gustave could be seen lounging about in the bar. He wore his usual attire, plus the earrings that he occasionally left back in his roost. He still retained the vestiges of a black eye on his right side, much of the bruising having faded by now but a few little streaks were left just below his eye socket and on his cheek bone. In his hands, he held a book. Some smutty romance novel by the looks of it, and Gustave would giggle to himself every now and then as his eyes scanned the pages. Of course, he would be torn from his erotic fantasy as the door opened and Alexander lumbered in. Gustave remained seated of course. So the man had nearly cracked his head open like a coconut~ Gustave would let bygones be bygones and held no animosity towards him for that incident. Even so, Alexander looked to be in a training mood based on the way he carried himself and his. . . accessory. Casually, Gustave would call out a greeting.

"Getting back to work, Sir Tyson?"

Gustave greeted him in the manner he greeted most fighters. It was a habit he'd picked up as a Phyrexian and one that was difficult to break. Mostly because Gustave didn't want to break it.

Ice-Cold Prophet

Did it matter what kind of vehicle or aberration brought him to this place? No, not really. There he was all the same, gazing up through those silver locks tipped with blue toward the ragged looking building. It had seen better days...but not for some time. Tilting his head to the side Yue wondered if he'd ever been here, a sniff gave him the slight inkling that he had. The smell was somewhat familiar to him, though his memory had started to go, more likely than not someone had thrashed him in the dust of the area here. Either that or he had done the thrashing. A shrug broke through his resolve and he finally reached for the door, swinging it open and taking in another breath. Oh yeah, definitely knew this place...no one could forget that stench, polish and sweaty brawlers.

With hands in pockets, Yue pressed a button on the device attached to those enormous headphones suction cupped to his head. Immediately the beat drowned out all other sounds that might distract him. Allowing him a pleasant beat that accented the slow sweep of his legs and eyes. Calm as ever to be walking into the lion's den, his eyes took in the aesthetic architecture that was betrayed by the warped and weathered appearance of the outside. A slow grin began to pull up at his features. Finding that he was not alone. Of course these people were probably regulars...normally watching a newcomer enter with a cool stride, and leaving with a limp. Testing the waters, Yue firmly nodded to a few of the patrons if they caught his eye.

Gaian

{ Samuel "The Mountain" Tyson }

{ War is a symphony of horror and agony.....

....Drenched in blood and drowned in the cries of the dying.....

.....the silence that follows brings but tears and empty hearts. }

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ The Arena
{X}-{ Chilling....

The doors would not open in a magnificent display nor any theatrics of grand and splendor. Instead the lights inside the bar would flicker gently. Fading for a moment before illuminating to their normal stature. Beside Gustave he would appear in that moment of fading light, his body relaxed in the chair next too him with a cigar in his hand. His body draped in a large black cloak with a nightmarish scarf dancing about his person ever so subtly.

Even his son would not take notice of him due to his un-familiar nature with the Aether but Gustave would know. The young Psion could feel Samuel's power resonating in the realm as he appeared, a dark and terrible power that measured as equal to very few and beyond all others. He would gently puff on the cigar and smile, his black empty eyes turning to the lad as he grinned under that mesh of black fabric.
"Morning, how's the eye?"

Referring to the man's infernal pact with the Nameless Devil he possessed. "You had me worried yesterday, I thought I was going to have to strip you from the realm."

"S"I have seen what the Darkness hides....

.....You should all run...."

Spooky Mittens

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
The door to the establishment would fly open,the ever-present kitsune bounding in thru it before she would all but slam it shut. Her cheeks were rosie hued from her time spent running outskde in the last of the snow before spring would make its presence,her hair wild and unbound, a mess upon her lovely head. She would pause in the middle of the bar,her right pointing finger coming to rest on her chin as her left hand settled upon left hip,gazing around the bar thoughtfully. She wore little more than a thread bare tee,black in color, and a pair of black cotton shorts,her feet bare. She might look like street urchin to anyone who didnt know her,instead of the young own of the establishment.

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
It seemed that Samuel Tyson had the same dramatic flare that Gustave did. He liked to make an entrance, to be dynamic and theatrical. Or, so it seemed from Gustave's perspective anyway. His form was subtle, despite the volume of space he occupied. Sensed in much the same way as a black hole, by measuring the energy that did not pass through him. He made polite conversation, which Gustave rather expected considering he was not at all an unreasonable man. Though, stripping Gustave from the realm? That deserved a remark.

"Aye, the eye is fine. A bit bruised, but fine all the same. Thanks you for asking."

Gustave would answer in as polite a tone as he could muster with his deep voice. He'd close his romance novel after just getting to a really good part, his lacy white bookmark sticking out from the top with an orange tassel danging about. He'd turn his attention towards Samuel at this point and offered that usual smirk of his.

"While I don't doubt you could strike me from the realm, I am not so certain it would be so easy with him."

Gustave put emphasis on the word him as he spoke, letting Samuel know that Gustave really meant the entity that had given him it's power. If Gustave had to measure the strength of the pairing, he would place them on equal footing. However, despite having an intimate pact with his nameless devil, Gustave knew far more about Samuel than he did his own power-source. It was hard to really suss out the potential for carnage that lay just under that thin, cloth eye-patch. Sometimes it scared Gustave, other times it felt intoxicating and glorious. Lorcan all-together-disapproved.

"Though I thank you for your intervention. I don't think either of us would have gotten out of that episode alive if you hadn't stepped in. Lorcan thinks I'm a fool and a weakling for relying on the power of eldritch gods. . . The old hermit will always think I'm a weak fool though, even if I took his advice."

Gustave would explain, not bothering to go into details about how Lorcan was actually a giant one-hundred-fifty-foot long dragon. Two things could be surmised by what Gustave had said so far though. Lorcan was strong in his own right, and he was a grump. Though Gustave wouldn't be left much time to think about it as Kurai bounded in from outside looking particularly comfortable. At least, Gustave assumed that's what she considered comfortable. He'd give her a wave.

"Hey there foxy lady~"

He would coo.

Samayou Tamashii

Kurai`Haruko

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-With time progressing onward throughout the day, he spent his time in the other room tending to the plants he was working on. Seeing the growth become a great success and ready for use, he would let them rest for one more day for harvest. "Aye" he sighed out as he absentmindedly scratched the side of his head. At the same time of casually strolling along towards the local bar area, he would see Kurai darting in from the outdoors. All he would do is just look and snicker a little at her antics, quite the woman indeed. "Hey sugar!" He greeted as he set himself down by the counter top.-

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
She would wave at Gustave a shy smile flicking across her lips. At the sound of Kizu calling out to her,she would flash Gustave one more smile before she ducked her head,flitting across the room on light feet. She felt as if she could dance upon the air if she tried. She would stop a few steps from Kizu, flashing him her signature cheeky smile,the light glinting off her fangs,cooing out softly,'Kizu!' Sometimes she still acted like a younge pup,when she was feeling great

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff