Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Kurai`Haruko
OOC: Sanya loves a whore what sleeps with everyone but her x3

*resumes silent lurking an waitin for Spongetard*

(( gonk That is not true! At all! I'm not even going to speak on that comment! xp ))

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom

((Makes sense. The adorable nekos are alway scooped up first.

I should make a neko character. I've got a vampire, a werewolf, two demi-gods, a minotaur, a nereid, a night elf, a moon rabbit, and a human, but no neko (though my moon rabbit comes close). A friend of mine was going to edit Freya's pic to make her a neko, but then he disappeared. T.T ))

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Ooc- Grrrrr Kurai....your interrupts my dinner

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom

A light shone in her face. Did the door she smacked into open? Couldn't be. She was all alone in this snowstorm.

Huh? Was someone speaking to her? The small girl bundled up like a tic opened her eyes, gazing up at a girl about her size with kitty ears atop her head.

"Mfmfmfmfmmf-fff..."

Drat, she couldn't talk with this scarf wrapped over her mouth. Instead, she reached up and took the catgirl's hand, letting her pull her up and into the Zackrodisiac Bar and Fighting Arena.

The girl slumped up against the wall once inside, seemingly in a daze. She pulled the scarf down, revealing pale skin as her teeth chattered from the cold.

"H-H-H-H-Hi. I'm the n-n-n-n-new bartender and c-c-c-cook. R-R-Reporting for d-d-duty." she explained through chattering teeth.

Drat, she was... "Sssssssssssso c-c-cold." She shivered, wrapping her arms around herself.

Mood: Relieved
Thinking: So cold...!
Wearing: Brightly-colored snow gear.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89
Sanya_Blossom

((Makes sense. The adorable nekos are alway scooped up first.

I should make a neko character. I've got a vampire, a werewolf, two demi-gods, a minotaur, a nereid, a night elf, a moon rabbit, and a human, but no neko (though my moon rabbit comes close). A friend of mine was going to edit Freya's pic to make her a neko, but then he disappeared. T.T ))

((Well he was my first friend on Gaia and our characters kinda grew together though things right now are complicated. To make a long story short, he's an angel now fighting the armies of hell and the training/transformation has made him forget his mortal self so he's still trying to remember Sanya and all that. Now our RP is on pause because him IRL had a bad accident so he's in the hospital now. Also I'll be back in the RP in a minute or two, gotta do something real quick))

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Riniles Todd
Ooc- Grrrrr Kurai....your interrupts my dinner
OOC: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Sanya_Blossom
Quote:
Cyberweasel89
you can put your ooc at the bottom of your IC posts please? And make sure to keep quote towers small please.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya pulled the girl inside the bar area, looking her over with her one visible eye. "I wish I could help you but I'm only able to protect you from the cold and since you're already cold, you'll have to warm up the old fashioned way in front of a cozy fireplace!" Sanya beamed brightly at the girl.

Sanya ran her hand through her hair and over her ponytail tied with a small red ribbon. "I'm pretty new here myself. Heh, we both look like we don't belong here, it being a place that holds fights and the bar patrons looking pretty tough, at least the ones I've seen! What brings you out here then?"

((Sorry Miss Kurai))

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom

The small girl shivered, her teeth chattering as she wrapped herself with her arms. Only her face was visible, and she was pale with vibrant green eyes.

"I-I-I-Is there a f-f-f-fireplace?" she asked, desperate for more warmth than she had right now.

"I'm the new b-b-b-bartender and c-c-cook." she explained to Sanya through chattering teeth. "The own-n-ner just hired m-m-me."

((Sorry, Kurai. v.v

Short post is short. Sorry again. >.< ))

Mood: Tired
Thinking: So cold...!
Wearing: Bundled up in heavy snowgear

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Fury_Exe
Kurai`Haruko
OOC: No one is as hot as the men around here~. I mean,have you seen them? They are some sexy bitches. Women be like 'daaaayum kurai,how you keep such sexiness around and not tell us?'

And the answer is simple...'....MINE...' *bites a chunk out of her snickers bar viciously* emotion_eyebrow X3
lol lol lol
OOC: This was not aimed at you. i dont know you well enoug to even want to call you sexy <_<...you are still a sponge.

Dont apologize guys XD i was jus tryin to be helpful to keep my pages from stretchin and the posts all down.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Fury_Exe
Kurai`Haruko
Fury_Exe
Kurai`Haruko
OOC: No one is as hot as the men around here~. I mean,have you seen them? They are some sexy bitches. Women be like 'daaaayum kurai,how you keep such sexiness around and not tell us?'

And the answer is simple...'....MINE...' *bites a chunk out of her snickers bar viciously* emotion_eyebrow X3
lol lol lol
OOC: This was not aimed at you. i dont know you well enoug to even want to call you sexy <_<...you are still a sponge.

[[ I'm laughing because it's funny as hell. ]]

confused
OOC: It's even funnier because my character is the forever alone of them all xD...now you've made me feel bad...Go post xD

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Ah...hmm..." Sanya tapped a gentle finger against her lips in thought, she peered around the room before finally settling back on the girl before her. "You know, I'm not sure. But don't worry, you'll warm up soon enough, you're out of the weather now! I know you're a new employee silly, you already told me that!"

Sanya clasped her hands together in front of her waist, "I'd be scared to work here though, especially as a bartender. All those guys constantly flirting with you, especially a cute girl like yourself! I hope you can handle it." Sanya gently held out her hand again but this time in greeting, "You can call me Sanya, miss..." She paused her own sentence, waiting for the girl to continue.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom

The girl stood up, patting the residual snow off herself. She slipped her gloves off, revealing small dainty hands, and reached up and pulled her pom-pom beanie off her head, shaking her head before her short, bright blonde lockes settled.

The girl reached her hand forward to reciprocate Sanya's handshake, though her hand was freezing cold from her trek through the snow, and her teeth were still chattering.
"Ssssssss-Sunny. Ssss-Sunny Sss-Smiles. N-N-N-Nice to m-meet you." she greeted, smiling a bright smile to the catgirl.

Stepping away a bit, Sunny unzipped her large, puffy jacket, shedding it to reveal she was wearing a long, flowing brown dress with a white apron over it, a pendant with a blue gem in it hanging from her neck. Her feet were clad in the same boots she arrived in, though she stomped the snow off them.

"Wh...Wh...Wh...With friendly people h-h-here like you, I th-th-think I may l-l-like it here." Sunny told her with a bright smile.

Mood: Happy
Thinking: It's nice here.
Wearing: Sunny Smiles

Jinbei

[Location: Arena spectators area]

Even as the two flirted incessantly, the nin with his cup of tea would just turn about face to continue watching the time space anomaly where a fight was suppose to be happening but wasn't... Fight in Arena One. It seemed there was another fight taking place though. Arena two had caught attention from the stoic observer. Without a word the shinobi would begin strolling away from the scene taking place not too far off.
Riniles Todd

Leonardo S. Tensatsu

All the same, Jinbei would glare down with those dull brown eyes toward the spectacle taking place in the second bout on display. Even as he strolled though, his beverage wouldn't go ignored.

Sip~

For once a wild rumor had turned out to be genuine. Here say doesn't often generate good results. Spectating such a large array for free was unheard of at that. More directly then that, the service was superb as far as he'd seen.

Sip~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces