Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

-( Holy Crap Holly O.o and Tri. . . You guys still got this forum going? XD By the way this is Destiny [TaoMidnight] o,o Been forever since I've been on here and you guys must be the oldest forum ever xD )-

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: Yes we do. try joining us some time dessy xD

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
((Soon.......Soon))

Hellraiser

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC...what...dafuq o-o ^^^^?

Hellraiser

Kurai`Haruko

Ooc: User Image

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: allo creeper quoting man

Hellraiser

Ooc: I be creepin' in yo thread.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: Creeping creeper is creeping. This has been noted.

Dangerous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
OOC:// I AM ORANGE FOR THE HALLOWEEN THING. biggrin

Niki had left Viktor high and dry earlier. She felt kind of bad. Going back upstairs, she sat down on the computer and typed away at the program that Tricon had needed for those ******** god items. She frowned however. The code had been changed recently.

... Scratch that, the entire program was ********.

She clicked a couple times, bringing up a keylogger. Apparently someone had copied her program, and ******** it up to see if she would notice. She was PISSED.

All her hard work had been undone completely, and the her time had been utterly wasted.

"********. SON OF COCKING b***h!"

She slammed her hand into the table, almost breaking the wood.

This was not good. She would have to reset everything, and completely rewrite the code that got screwed up. When she was done this, she would have to copy the data that had already been saved earlier, and give it to Viktor. Maybe it would help him with whatever that crazy man was doing in Tricons lab.

She felt a pain in her body as she remembered both Saka and Tricon. So many days had gone by. So many.

She probably was the only one left out of the three of them. Minus Kurai. Since she fought only when nesscessary.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Stretching,Kurai came out of her long slumber. A couple of sleeping pills paired with liqour,Vodka of course, had not been the best of ideas. But she felt more rested than she had in years. That was,until all of her thoughts came rushing back at her,crashing down upon her, crushing her with all their weight.
She sighed softly,crawling out from under a table near the door. Not the best place to sleep when one went on a extended snooze fest. How long had she slept? Two days? Three? More? She wasn't sure. Her throat felt coated in dust,her stomach giving a soft, protesting growl at the lack of nourishment in it.

OOC: Fighting when only necessarily has kept me alive ;D cept a few times. then i deserved it. once i didnt xD

Hellraiser

Niki292

Kurai`Haruko

Master_Tricon

Ooc: Every time I vanish, this place dies a little bit more.
User Image

The daintily gloved hand of the blonde woman had pushed the door open, closing her parasol and shouldering it slowly, a hand stroking the ruffles on her sky blue Victorian dress. A finger coming to meet pink lips, as blue eyes gazed over the establishment and she did not speak. Her heels tapping against the surface of the flooring as she made her way to set the keys on the bar counter slowly, pale blond locks curled down from her scalp and half way down her back, bangs ending at her bosom. Turning towards Kurai before speaking, her accent was thick British, but not modern. "Master Saka asked me to return these, the stuff from his room will be fetched in the future.... He seems to have locked himself in his study." Saka was sounding more like Tricon at this point, with locking himself in his lab though he had returned to the mortal plane and this was a sign of his existence.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
She would rub the sleep from her eyes,trying to ignore the growling in her stomach,which growled slightly louder,"Saka seems to have a nack for sending random women to my bar,all of which call him Master...Yet...Yet that b*****d never has the balls to actually show up himself. If he wishes for the things to be fetched from his room, he will have to fetch them in person."

OOC: obby? -bendy bend-
Dani slammed the doors open, skipping in." Doom,doom,doomy doom." He sang before resuming his age old tradition of parking his arse on a table."Kurai!" He called loudly with a grin as he swayed from side to side, humming tunelessly to himself.

((Howdy Kurai!))

Hellraiser

"I assure you, he will be on his way. Before he begins his training abroad." She stated, while moving herself to a nearby table. She looked around almost bored, her attention turning towards the man. Then going back to playing with the parasol in her hands, she remained quiet while listening to the conversation that would momentarily commence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff