Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kurai was almost in tears at this point,so angry that Le'kron was being so fanatic about this,"I am not! I don't know what youre talking about! I just want m y things back le'kron! I am not a liar! I don't tease anyone!" Hell,if she had ever been a tease,she wouldn't have had trouble finding anyone who found her appealing. As it was,she was pretty well forever alone. Slowly,as if a new colt trying out its legs for the first time,Kurai began to feed energy in to her god item,continuing to ignore Trinity.

OOC. ;D possibly the worst thing ever done, Miss Lady Succ.

Fashionable Raider

With everyone else pushing out lust at this point, Trinity figured she might as well push her own out. Like shouting in a loud place to cope with the excessive sound, Trinity would push lust out to try and not end up balling up in a corner all lusted up fro exposure to everyone else.

Kurai... you kind of are getting your own brand of lust out here in this... funfair of horned up, sleazy folks... Even if you are not exactly aware of it youself.
I think even the newcomer might tell you that you got more lust coming from you then you might be aware of.

Le'kron wasn't moving, instead he was waiting for Kurai to figure her own self out for once, maybe they could get things handled for once.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
She'd had it. Now even Trinity was talking crazy. And something was certainly going on,because now she was starting to feel a little...Frisky. Enough was enough.She continued to channel her energy through the god item,fixating her gaze on Le'kron,as a ball of fire slowly grew larger in her right hand. When it was roughly the size of basketball,Kurai would send it flying at Le'kron.

Fashionable Raider

Kurai!! what are you doing!?

Trying to stop them from causing an all out battle, Trinity would launch her own fireblast to try and knock Kurai's out of harms way.
So now it's a firefight you want, well let's see how you like your own medicine

Slashing fire from the sword he took and pushing it out with a boost from his god item, Lekron wasn't the one to start a fight for once, but he sure as hell wouldn't back down.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Within the clashing blaze from the three fighters, a sudden impact came from a figure falling from above. Surrounded by the remains from the clashed fire, a man with mid length dark hair, brown and red outfit with at least two visible weapons present, a katana on his back and a gun in hand, the man scanned the area with his deep blue eyes and shot his weapon with precision aim to the three glowing god items each person held. Hoping to take the power out of this power battle by disarming the three of them, he stood before them all and swayed a finger to each of them.

Now now, If your all going to act so childish then you shouldn't be playing with such dangerous toys

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
It was like someone had thrown Kurai in the river. The fire surrounding her body flickered twice briefly before it died out,as if it were never there. Her eyes widened as her mouth opened in a surprise 'O" For a moment it was if she were seeing a ghost. All thoughts of Le'kron and her prized items were driven from her mind. A shudder ran through her body,as a soft,"oh..." escaped her lips. Without another thought,the kitsune began walking quickly and purposefully toward the man,only one thing on her mind.Too bad Duo hadn't wore her out earlier.
Wait..WHAT! what the hell is going on now!!! ANOTHER freaking doppelganger!! Who is doing this!!

Wanting answers for this new arrival, Le'kron was seriously starting to think Kurai had some sort of supply of Tricon look alikes she had for bringing out at odd situations. The more he tried to figure it out, the less sense it made.

Fashionable Raider

This was sooner then expected... Le'kron, if you want answers then follow me

Trinity figured this is what Tri told her before he was gone, but since she figured Le'kron didn't need to be around Kurai at this point, and all the lust in the air was doing nobody any wonders, she would try to solve things now that they where not at each others throats. Heading back inside the bar, Trinity might actually get things sorted out finally.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Woahh Woah, hold on there, no need to get ahead of ourselves here

He didn't know how well this girl was used to fire, but lunging at him in the nude when he was still surrounded by a ring of fire didn't seem the best idea at the moment.

I just came here cause you guys looked like you needed a little order back in place...

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kurai paused for a moment,eyeballing the man.She cocked her head to the side,arching one brow. Who said she was getting ahead of herself? She knew what she wanted,no matter if anyone else wanted it or not. As for getting things back in order,well,there was a few things she'd certainly like to get in order right away,starting with him.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
You all still have a certain.. energy floating around, maybe you want to think about getting that calmed down so everyone's thoughts here are a bit more..rational...

Trying to reason to a naked woman... no mind could possibly look at this and think it normal.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kurai would stare at him for a few more minutes before she acquiesced,crossing her arms over her chest to cover her breast,her tail wrapping around her lower half. Closing her eyes and taking a deep,calming breath,she would slowly open her eyes,leveling her gaze at him trying to steer her mind away from lustful thoughts,"Better?"

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Good for now... tell me, how eager would you be to ruin the red haired guys fun for the sake of reclaiming order?

figuring he should tune himself to the mood of the girl if she was willing to help him, he might as well offer a chance for her to reclaim some of her fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff