Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Distinct Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
She smiled slightly, pushing her bed-messed hair out of her face. "See, I know you'd have somebody. With so many unique friends, I wouldn't be surprised if you could just go through life getting everything that you want. Though, I know you never would even if you could—not in your personality type."

She stood up as she said this, looking around the room and thinking to herself about what she would like to consume for her morning meal. "You know, I thought I was hungry, but it's just too hot to eat. It's days like this that I hate having hair." She ran her fingers up the sides of her head to pile her think black hair on top of it. "You're lucky you don't have to have any."

Super Scamp

"Besides, life would be no fun without challenges." He helpfully pointed out. "How would I grow and mature as a person if everything I desired just zoomed towards me at speed the moment I desired it?" With a gentle laugh the Necromancer stood and sauntered over to Stella. "You don't have to have any either you know? Make a statement, chop it all off! Or maybe we'll only shave one side! Oh, oh, and we could shave the anarchy A into the short bit! Oh ho ho that would be very you Stella! Verdante would flip!" Taking the comment he rolled with it, "We could get you some steel toed Doc Martens and a pair of high waisted shorts in a pastel color too!"

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Seeing his eyes light up at the thought of dressing her made her giggle, "If you'd like that, I suppose we could. I have been growing it out for so long, though." She remembered the shaggy, boy-ish cut she had had when the two first met. "This is the longest that I think it's ever been, but you're right, Virdante would flip." Her eyes gleamed mischeviously. "But I don't even know where she is any more, so I suppose it doesn't really make that much of a difference."

Shrugging, she just tied the hair up with itself, "Maybe we'll make groundbreaking hair moves later today, for now I just need a glass of water." She sauntered behind the bar to grab herself a glass. "Would you like anything?"

Super Scamp

The Necromancer shook his head emphatically. "Oh no, no no. It's your hair; your choice. I'm merely making a suggestion. To be frank you would look good in just about anything...or nothing." Shooting Stella a sly wink Wiggy moved with her to the bar "Oh she's probably off being a craaaaazy Elf woman as she is wont to do..." Banishing the thought of Stella's less-than-pleasant sister from his mind Wiggy beamed in Stella's direction. "Make that two glasses of water, please!" His voice dropped lower as he whispered, "I need to be..." His eyes darted from side to side as if he were about to share some kind of secret. "...moist."

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
She quirked her brows at his last statement, while the necromancer saying strange things was no new surprise to her, this one was stranger than normal. She turned to fill the glasses of water, and then pushed one towards him. "Moist, hm? Care to expand upon that a bit more?"

Super Scamp

"Ssssh ssssh sssh! Not so loud!" He said, taking the glass of water and drinking deeply from it, "The walls have ears and that word is particularly unpleasant to any who might be listening. I would explain but then I would have to cut out your tongue." Sitting back up Wiggy acted as if nothing had just transpired. "So Stella!" He exclaimed as he crossed his legs upon the stool. "How have you been sweetheart? Besides fixating on the weather as much as I have."

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
She rolled her eyes at him again, "You could never, nor would you ever cut out my tongue, but I appreciate you trying to treat me as everyone else."

She walked back around the bar and took a seat next to him. "Mostly just fixating on the weather, picking up a new hobby of whittling, with all the bountiful wood around here. Not making anything of consequence, but it is certainly passing the time. Just generally trying to learn how to be calm and peaceful." She smiled slightly, a much different from the whirlwind life she'd led before.

"And you?"

Super Scamp

"Whittling is a fine and respectable art to have taken up Stella." He gave her a genuine smile, "I would love to see some of your work if you feel like sharing it any time soon." Taking Stella's hand in his Wiggy squeezed it gently. "I'm glad to hear you're making great strides in achieving that peace you've been looking for. On that note I have a question for you: would you be interested in having your son visit you? Q has been asking about you recently and I thought now might be a good time to put you two back together. He can come with Lauren too and the pair of you can have a day together."

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
She nodded at him, "I would like that. And, admittedly, I have been waiting for you to make good on your invitation for me to come live with you again. I would feel uncomfortable just showing up at your house with a bag in my hand without any kind of...erm, formality?" She twirled a strand of hair between her fingers haphazardly, avoiding eye contact with Wiggy.

"I know it seems old-fashioned, but that is what has been holding me back."

Super Scamp

Stepping down off the bar stool Wiggy knelt down and took her hand again. "Then...won't you come with me?" He turned over his free hand to reveal a house key, which he reverently pressed into her hand. "Come back with me this time. Come back to the family that has loved and missed you so much. Return to the place that has served as the wellspring of so many positive feelings. Everyone misses you...especially me." He admitted before flicking a tear from one bright blue eye. "I won't have to bring the children to you now...you can come to them and stay as long as you are comfortable."

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
She took the key from his hand, looking down at it in her slender fingers. She gave a gentle shrug to confirm her consent.

"That does sound good," a soft smile played across her lips and now slightly blushing cheeks. "Though I will never be quite as emotional about it as you are," she grinned playfully.

Super Scamp

"Hah!" His expression gave way to merry laughter. "Fair enough! No one has ever accused me of not being a sentimental fool!" Leaning in he kissed Stella's cheek affectionately. Producing a kerchief the Necromancer used it to dab away the remain tears from the rush of emotion he felt in the moment. "I think you'll find everything as you left it...but if you've taken up whittling perhaps I'll have Q help me sprout a few more trees for your convenience."

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
She smiled at the thought, "No need for the additional trees, I've found that naturally fallen branches lend themselves moreso to whittling than fresh branches, so I'd rather just forage for those instead, if that's okay."

She realized that this may seem more dismissive than she had thought originally, "Though, I do appreciate the offer!"

Super Scamp

"Ah, no, no! If the artist has a system let me be the last to question it!" Wiggy nodded in understanding. "But I will make some space on the mantle in the living room to showcase your work." He added with a firm nod. "I'm sure you could teach Q and Lauren a thing or two about calm and peaceful activities! Those two are such a handful!" The Necromancer laughed happily as he returned to the bar and wet his throat with the glass she had poured earlier.

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
"Well, they are children." She chuckled a bit, thinking about how rambunctious she had been as a child. "It's what they are meant to do. And you, of all people, know that it has taken me hundreds of years to get where I am today, and I am nowhere near as "centered" as I would like to be."

She shrugged, "I am partially human, though, so I suppose I could just blame it on that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff