Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Dangerous Kitten

[[ I figured you would reply eventually Lue. smile ]]
[Of course I would, just needed to catch some sleep of course. How are you doing this morning?]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
|| Surely these are the end times. ||

Dangerous Kitten

[[ I am so unbelievably tired. But gonna be online all day! I'm stoked!
And end of times, Renia? oh noes! ]]

Super Scamp

((Nah, not the end times yet. The dead don't yet walk among the living...although damn it if I'm not trying my hardest.))

Dangerous Kitten

[[ Well jeez Wiggs. Get on that! ]]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
|| Try harder! emotion_donotwant ||
[Oh oh, if the dead are not mindless can I be one? Cause being intelligent undead is basically a form of immortality >.>. That is what I am working on in my spare time (Which is plentiful)]

Dangerous Kitten

[[ Heh. That does sound rather fun. ]]
[ As long as my good looks are unaffected I don't care, haha.

But yeah, lot of free time. Sadly I should sleep soon so I can Skype tomorrow.]

Dangerous Kitten

[[ I need to sleep more. o.o ]]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
|| I'd rather not have a dead boyfriend, but 'kay.

I didn't sleep well last night. My ferret was being that guy... kept me up all night. ||

Super Scamp

The Necromancer rolled through the front door with his body tucked into a tight ball. Careening into the couch with enough force to send it juddering back a few inches. Now laid out prone a protracted groan rose up from his form. "Muuuuurrrr--It is TOO HOT. I'm a Necromancer not a Meltromancer! At this rate I'm going to be a puddle of protoplasmic goo by the end of the day..." Standing to his feet apparently unharmed Wiggy dusted himself off. "No one wants to clean up a hundred and thirty liquid pounds of protoplasmic goo." With a heavy sigh he looked towards the ceiling fans which were tirelessly chugging away in an attempt to cool the area. "Maybe I should migrate in the summer...." He murmured aloud before retiring to the bar area to seek some cool refreshment.

Distinct Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Stella looked up from the couch that she had been laying on—it had been too hot in her room up at the top of the inn. She rolled her eyes in a playful way at the necromancer's loud entrance. So typicaly, she thought to herself with a smile.

"Good morning, Wiggy. Yes, it is quite hot isn't it?" The half elf stretched her legs out flexing her toes out to touch the worn velvet fabric of the armrest. "I can't wait for this heat to break." She arched her back in another stretch before swinging into an upright position and looking at the man, "Can't you, like, summon one of your mystical friends to change it?"

Super Scamp

Watching Stella from his vantage point as she stretched on the couch the Necromancer subconsciously licked his lips. She was absolutely desirable--it was no small wonder he fell so hard and so fast for the gorgeous half-elf laid out before him. Bringing his thoughts back to the task at hand a wry grin split his features at her suggestion. "That is an excellent point and I could! It's just a matter of pinning one down long enough. There's only two I'm aware of who have the chutzpah to manipulate a weather front. Mephias is out of the country for the summer and Lewis. Lewis is more accessible...if I can find him when he's not on the job. He's a weather wizard!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff