Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Human Garbage

The Amazing Pan
Peter just looked up at the woman as if he were not terribly impressed by her looks. He was cool and calm as ever.
"I should like a snack, if you have any," he said.

The woman smiled and gave a curt nod.
"I can prepare you something... Is there anything you'd like in particular?"

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shadrach wrenched himself free, nearly running to the opposite corner from where they were standing. He groaned and buried his face into his hands. How foolish was he?! Calling Thresh Gideon. His knees buckled as he slid down the wall and buried his face against his knees. "I'm so sorry." his words were muffled.
He began to pace about the room with his hand on his hips, thinking. He would more closely inspect anything that caught his attention, sometimes seeming as if simple, everyday items were novel to him.
"Perhaps... A great feast in my honor! With turkey and potatoes! And pasta with meatballs! And pie and candies and a tall pitcher of morning dew to wash it all down!"

Human Garbage

@Pan:
The woman laughed to herself. He rather liked this boy, though she was clearly much older. She had to be somewhere in her late teens to mid-twenties, if not older. She didn't worry one bit about the feast. She could do it easily within the span of a few minutes. That was one of the great privileges of being High Priestess and the Oracle of the Time Gods. She could manipulate the time-space continuum for brief periods of time.
With a salute, she replied, "Can do!" Then she hopped off to the kitchen to prepare.

@Peach:
Thresh cautiously approached Shadrach, kneeling before him. Without a word, the smaller man pulled him close, rubbing his back.
"'Tis alright. You can cry if you need."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shadrach was grateful for the private room they were in. He nodded and began weeping. Leaning into the wall at first, moving only slightly when he felt the other man's presence nearby. He wept for his friend's death... and that of his younger brother. Shad wept. Silent sobs wracked his body until he felt drained of energy. Exhausted from crying so hard and silently. Not a single sound escaped his tightly clamped lips.
Little did the woman know that Peter in fact lived in the magical world of Neverland, where you never grow old. He had been living there for quite some time and was easily twice her age if one counted in years instead of maturity. He was still very much the boy he looked like.

Human Garbage

@Pan:
The woman had all the ingredients together in the kitchen, quick as could be. Activating her gift by touching the glyphs tattooed on her forearms and brow, her form became a blur as the whipped everything together. She stopped for a time to place each item in the oven or on the stove, simply touching each food item until it responded in kind and rose and baked thoroughly. She checked to make sure everything was ready, smiling to herself when it was revealed that it was. She took the morning dew from her waterskin at her thigh. It had been just water, but she poured it into a pitcher and blessed it. It multiplied and purified itself to sweet morning dew. She brought each item out for the boy, setting it before him, proud of herself.

@Peach:
Thresh was there the whole while, rocking him and cooing softly, brushing the hair from his eyes. He wasn't in the situation to say that he could empathize, but surely he could at the very least help the man feel better.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[Just want to say.... You are the best dressed Pan I've seen yet on this site. Kudos!]]
Peter had been poking at a light with the tip of his dagger when the shapely woman returned. He floated down to the flood once again, looking rather impressed.
"Well now... That was fast."

Human Garbage

The woman just smiled.
"It's magic. Oh, and my name is Athali."
She settled down on a cushion on the floor, folding her arms over her lap. Her large sleeves masked her hands as she watched him.
He nodded and replied over a bite of the meat, "Peter... Pan."
It was clear that this youth was not very refined, but he did offer her a bite from one of the drumsticks.

Human Garbage

Athali smiled kindly in response. She bowed low once more, her forehead near touching the floor before righting herself once more in a single fluid motion.
"Pleased to meet you, Peter. From whence do you hail?"
She inquired, thanking Peter quietly before nibbling a bit on a drumstick.
He paused before taking a bite and wipes grease from his mouth on the back of his hand. He gestured over his shoulder toward the stars on the horizon.
"Second to the right and straight on 'til morning. Deep in the forest."

Human Garbage

Athali wasn't quite sure what he meant by that, but she'd take it. Maybe she'd learn someday. For now, she watched the boy eat his meal. With all that flying he had been doing, she figured he'd need it.
((I think I am about to fall asleep... I must say goodnight.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff