Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shad paced the room before settling down, and speaking. "I joined the Chancellor's army when I was sixteen. Not all that it's cracked up to be lad. Not at all. The posters were glossed over. Words were lies. Chancellor's command was supposed to be about guarding the capital. Ha. That was a lie." his words were bitterly spoken. Shad ground his teeth, trying to remain calm and collected.

Human Garbage

The Amazing Pan
Drifting through the sky, Peter started to notice that his flight path was beginning to droop a little bit. He had been exploring the world for the better part of a day, and he was starting to grow tired.
Luckily for him, he happened to be flying over the TDD, and so he decided to fly toward the charming little building and see if he could find a place to relax and regain his strength.

A single grey eye widened as its owner felt the presence of someone flying over the TDD. The High Priestess stood, ready to offer comfort and succor to the newcomer.

((Sorry, that's all I got right now. Hehe.))

Human Garbage

Thresh's eyes softened. He felt terrible for this man who seemed so kind. He leaned forward, placing his forearms on his thighs and cupping his hands. Thresh had never been beholden to joining a combat situation. He was too small and frail, and beyond that, he couldn't ever harm his fellow man. The guilt would drive him mad. He tilted his face up, frowning.
"I never did understand war beyond that it caused untold suffering..."
Pan landed lightly on the ground, hands on his hips and a smile on his face.
"Hello!" he called out, unaware that his presence here had already been noticed.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shad spoke. "I wondered why war was needed. Or why old men had the need to capture and kill young ones." His voice shook. He pulled away from Thresh, shooting to his feet as he felt the need to punch something. NO! He would not willingly injure or maim another human or creature if he could help it. His nails dug into his own palms.

Human Garbage

The Amazing Pan
Pan landed lightly on the ground, hands on his hips and a smile on his face.
"Hello!" he called out, unaware that his presence here had already been noticed.

((I'll keep quoting you so you can tell which of my replies are for you.))
A curvaceous female form was already upon him. She knelt and bowed her head, knee-length white hair falling over her bare shoulders. The voice that replied to his greeting was filtered, as if underwater.
"Welcome."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[ click it for giggles Because I find it hilarious.]]
Pan looked down at the kneeling woman and smirked.
Now that was more like it. Finally some service.
He gave her a bow that was a lighthearted mockery of a gentleman's bow.
"Hello."

Human Garbage

HippiePeach
Shad spoke. "I wondered why war was needed. Or why old men had the need to capture and kill young ones." His voice shook. He pulled away from Thresh, shooting to his feet as he felt the need to punch something. NO! He would not willingly injure or maim another human or creature if he could help it. His nails dug into his own palms.

((Haha! I heard that song back when I was in History class when I was still in school.))

Thresh didn't say a word. He stood, holding the other man's hands in his. He touched Shad's arms. his eyes sad.
"Hush, now... Anger is a toxic thing to feel. Take it from an invalid like me. I've not much time left, and what I've learned from it is that I can't waste a single moment feelin' angry or sad. I gotta take the time I 'ave left and run with it."
He smiled.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
La Cantarella
HippiePeach

((Haha! I heard that song back when I was in History class when I was still in school.))

Thresh didn't say a word. He stood, holding the other man's hands in his. He touched Shad's arms. his eyes sad.
"Hush, now... Anger is a toxic thing to feel. Take it from an invalid like me. I've not much time left, and what I've learned from it is that I can't waste a single moment feelin' angry or sad. I gotta take the time I 'ave left and run with it."
He smiled.

"There has to be a way to keep you alive." his words were whispered. The next set slipped through his lips before he could stop them. "Gid, I can't lose you again." After a moment had passed his eyes widened in alarm. Shad started to shake his head. He yanked his hands from Thresh's, eyes wide.

Human Garbage

The Amazing Pan
Pan looked down at the kneeling woman and smirked.
Now that was more like it. Finally some service.
He gave her a bow that was a lighthearted mockery of a gentleman's bow.
"Hello."

She rose to her feet in one graceful motion. By the gods, she was beautiful. Though one-eyed, she covered it well with a pale violet patch emblazoned with a black butterfly. She smiled, tilting her head. Though one would have to squint to see it, there were three lines on the side of her neck. Gills.
Peter just looked up at the woman as if he were not terribly impressed by her looks. He was cool and calm as ever.
"I should like a snack, if you have any," he said.

Human Garbage

HippiePeach
La Cantarella
HippiePeach

He smiled.

"There has to be a way to keep you alive." his words were whispered. The next set slipped through his lips before he could stop them. "Gid, I can't lose you again." After a moment had passed his eyes widened in alarm. Shad started to shake his head. He yanked his hands from Thresh's, eyes wide.
Thresh frowned. He didn't say a word, just sat there patiently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff