Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Fashionable Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
"How wonderful. I wouldn't consider myself the best of talkers, but I do try hard. This crap is all new to me. I've lived a life where talking isn't necessary. I do like company, but for some reason, it just never last long. My fault on some occassions, but others, they just don't turn out how you plan them. Either way, the name is Godric." He would say, one of his hand slipping away into a pocket. Retreiving what it had set out for, he pulled forth a case. It was black decorated in silver, his name engraved on the outside.

"So, what brings you this way?" He asked, opening the case. In it he revealed a few 'cigars'. Reaching in, he grasped one by his index and thumb. Lightly laughing, he put it to his nose and took a whiff. White widow. His favorite. Seeking out a lighter he would look at the male beisde him.
Armand inhaled deeply. The scent of the cannibis permeated his sensative nostrils, and immediately he knew that it wasn't just some mids. He couldn't quite determine the strand, but he knew that it could be qualified as "chronic."

Reaching into his coat pocket, he pulled out a silver zippo and slid it across the table.

"Tell me about it. Conversations never seem to last long for anybody, but that's just because people have sticks up their a** and a 'holier-than-thou' complex." Armand chuckled as he thought of all the people that thought they were better than hinm. Most of them were dead now, but that was neither here nor there.

He took another sip from his flask and could feel the liquor beginning to warm him up. Tonight was beginning to get more and more interesting.
OoC: I need to stop rocking at cooking so much.

Fashionable Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
Catch the zippo as it reached him, he threw open the top with a flick, then lit it by running it quickly down a leg. Getting it to do it the first time he moved the flame to the end of the blunt that was perfect hand-rolled and sitting gently between his lips. Pulling from it lightly, then blowing out before repeating, until he had the treat burning nicely. Closing the zippo he slide it back the man's way, then went to puffing away at his ender for the night.

"Don't you hate it?" He would say as he held in the smoke from his last drag, seconds later blowing it outwards over the bar, out of the direction of Armand.

Fashionable Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
Khersis Valenti
OoC: I need to stop rocking at cooking so much.
|| And to only think, I'm hungry as hell right now. ||
9_Kira_6

OoC: Then you should probably not see my blog. Tonight I made meatball stuffed shells.

Fashionable Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
Khersis Valenti
9_Kira_6

OoC: Then you should probably not see my blog. Tonight I made meatball stuffed shells.
|| No offense, but I think I will pass. It will only make things worse. Make me wish I had things I couldn't get at the moment. gonk crying ||

Fashionable Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
|| Alright, don't know what's going on, but my computer seems to have froze on me twice. It's a sign. A sign to get the hell off and make something 'ghetto' to eat and pass out, and try again later on today. Night guys. ||
OoC: Haha. Take care.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peach wandered downstairs, she had been enjoying a day up on the roof of Two Doors Down. Slightly sunburned a light shade of pink, dressed in a loose fitting blouse and skirt, the pirate made her way down the stairs. She wondered if Delta was still here. Her cheeks flushed hotly. Not at all connected to the sunburn she had acquired today.

Conservative Lunatic

Almost as if summoned by the mere thought of his name, though truth be told out of simple good timing, that very creature stepped from his room. Striding through his door was simple enough for him, though the display itself was likely quite strange to witness. Fortune seemed to favor him, seeing as there seemed to be only Peach on the premises, and she had already made way downstairs. Tiny flickering lights shimmered along his polished onyx skin as he passed through, tracing his outline until the very end of his tail left the woodwork unscathed. A pair of thin blue trails swirled from behind his hair, and began spinning into circles as he descended the stairs, finally becoming circles when his bare feet first touched the floor.

Peering around without so much as a muscle's motion, he stood there. Soaking in the information of his surroundings before taking another cautious step, the floorboards groaning beneath his stride. Slipping his pointed fingers into pockets that seemed to have formed between the blinks of anyone observing, the creature meandered over to the woman known to him as Peach. He would have been largely silent, were it not for the creaking of the boards beneath him. Brushing some of the stray locks of his satin hair behind those downward pointing ears, he smiled with a fresh mouth, fresh teeth, tongue and lips. Every time one got a glance at this thing, it seemed to have developed something new.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peach was currently behind the bar counter, crouching as she searched for a small brown bottle. "Where did Jessie leave it?" she murmured to herself. She wore various shades of blue tonight. A short flared skirt accentin' her slender legs was matched wit' a pale blue off the shoulder blouse. Peach hummed to herself as she finally located the bottle. "Ah-ha!" she cheered an' stood up, cheeks flaring up in surprise when she heard a creak, an' saw Delta there.

"Oh... 'ello again." she spoke, her cheeks were a dark pink hued.

Conservative Lunatic

Those full dark lips of his curled up into a smile as she turned to face him, and blushed. Crossing his arms over his chest, the musculature would flex in them, and his torso. All bared and for her to see, though it was more a reflex for the young creature. Shifting his head just a bit to signal that he was looking around, Delta's brow twitched a bit.

"What are you looking for?"

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Her grey eyes lowered, she peeked at him, admiring his muscles. Peach blushed and ducked her head. "Hmm? Oh! This." she held up the bottle. Grateful for an excuse to admire him again. "It's vanilla flavoring extract. I was hoping to make a cake today. Would ye care to join me in the kitchen?" she asked.

Conservative Lunatic

Staring in a largely blank fashion, for so little emotion seemed to bleed through to his expression, the creature stepped forward. Watching other sentient creatures create things always fascinated him. There was so much work involved, and yet, they always made more. Very strange. Nodding slowly, he would reach out and poke the bottle. With a shimmer of electric blue energy, it would instantly become known to him in whole, down to the molecular level.

"Sounds good. And that, tastes funny."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces