• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

'ωҹșɗɸɱ'
Ҫɑɾɱеʟ ʠѐʆᾱϲɼόɩҳ

I wanna want her, I wanna kiss her

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

She smelled of daisies, she drives me crazy

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.You say drug dealer like it's a bad thing!

"This looks like a good stop.."

Peering at the building, Wysdom kicked her heel against the ground as she took another drag from her cigarette. She had been traveling for a few hours, trying to get anywhere but the town over honestly. Letting out her smoke in a sigh, she tossed the cigarette away. She of course stomped it out before going inside. Wysdom wasn't stupid.

Entering the establishment was.. interesting to say the least. There was a chubby girl on the floor, exposed, and some boy freaking out.

"...."

She had seen worse. Like that time her partner was passed out in the bathroom. Shuddering away from that thought, she stepped in closer. Not to help, but to watch what the hell was going on.

....Yea yea

Outfit:
Tattoos: 1 & 2 & 3

'endless p r e l u d e'
'Cyberweasel89'

{{ OOC: I saw this place earlier and saved it, hopefully someone will be here soon? }}

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
To avoid scene locks

New Day

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Click to enlarge pic

Haruko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An eerie silence had befallen the nightclub and tavern that was named the “Tipsy Crow”. Not a soul seemed present against the vast disarray of glass shards and broken chains. A grand chandelier lay in ruin at the center of the main reception hall; a haunted reminder of the new manager’s mischievous spirit. A boy, no taller than five feet and three inches, sat on the rail of the highest rafter in the first floor. His boots were scuffed with some dust and scraped because of his many daring adventures. A sheathed katana was lazily propped on the slender teen’s shoulder as his feet dangled in blissful ease. He didn’t know what had happened to the two females that had entered the bar, but as far as he could tell, they were gone. A little ball of fluff was curled up against the manager’s hip, with its fluffy tail was curled over its nose to keep it warm; Hana was the name of this creature and she was the boy’s familiar. The little fox demon gave a shudder to the passing draft that slid across the large hall; it unconsciously sought out warmth and nudged its delicate nose against her master. The boy was unperturbed by this, and continued to suck on a red lollipop that he held lightly in his free hand. His tongue ran over the surface of the treat just to give a succulent suck at the end of it; enjoying each lick as he gave it. His olive-green eyes settled on the room that was left to shambles and a low purr was heard from the boy.

“Shame. I expected more action for a Friday afternoon.”

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Click to enlarge pic

Haruko

A last dangling crystal crashed against the ivory floors, finally breaking the silence. Haruko straightened up from his perch just to fall down from the railing he was seated on. His clothes ruffled up with ease as he dropped one-story down. Hana, perked up in her slumber just to let out a squeak in surprise and jump down after the lazy boy. Just before he made contact with the ground, his sheathed weapon's outline gave a blue glow and magically slowed the boy's descent. Haruko tapped lightly down onto the ruined floors with an attractive click. He folded his arms behind his head and strut across the main hall.

"Eh~ Hana-chan. Nii-san isn't paying us enough for this!" The irritable sixteen year old lulled his head back with his katana somehow held between his shoulder and his neck. He spotted the little fox demon and let out another annoying whine.

"I mean, maybe if we had someone to play with then we could- Oh!" The young man suddenly stopped in his tracks making the tiny fox bump against him; she had been following closely behind his heels.

"...I have a grand idea~♥" A devilish smirk curled the edges of the boy's lips as he broke into a happy skip.

"Come along Hana-chan~ We are going to paint the walls red"

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Click to enlarge pic

Haruko

How, the young man had gotten a hold of three buckets or red paint was beyond anyone's guess. But there he was, marching into the main hall of the resort with one bucket hung on opposite ends of his sheathed sword. He resembled a farm worker, trudging up a grassy hill after grabbing two pails of water from the well. Though the sinister grin on his face was enough to distort such homey imagery. With a devious glint in the pits of his olive-green eyes, the young man hurried up to the receptionist desk. The woman that regularly worked there had been frightened off by the little monster the moment Kuroko left him in charge. In fact, most of the employees had fled the building, some in fear and others in refusal to meet the teens ridiculous demands. Haruko didn't understand what was so difficult in abiding his every word. 'Stand on his head. Clean that up with your tongue. " All seemed like suitable request for the little sadist. Regardless of the lack of staff, Haruko was finding new ways to entertain himself; even if his older brother would soon have a fit when he returned.

"Alright.~" He let out a deep sigh as he placed the two buckets of paint on the desk. Hana had been in charge of the third and had only managed to nudge it slowly into the hall; a rug was giving her some trouble.

"Hurry up now! This place isn't going to paint itself!"

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
Mai walked into the establishment. Her emerald eyes glanced about the main reception area. The place looked nice enough. She'd been looking for a place to settle in for some time, perhaps this would've a good fit. Her long blond and red hair swayed behind her as the petite woman walked around a bit looking at what was set up before her.shed find the lounge in a moment nod get a drink

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Mai Naotaki

Click to enlarge pic

Haruko

The place was far from 'nice". Sure, there had been a sort of splendor to it before, but the new manager had made sure to destroy any luster that the resort once held. He had been prying off the lid of a red paint can when the meek little snot walked into the room. Thick lashes were cast down to his work until a small squeak huffed out of his pet. His fox demon, Hana, yipped at the new guest and chased her tail in a playful manner. Haruko slowly straightened from his task and lulled his head to the side, olive-green eyes locking on the girl.

"Oh~ It seems we have a guest, Hana-chan" The teen was slender, with a mop of gray hair and a devilish smile. With slow calculated steps, he walked over the pieces of the broken chandelier, for that would be the first thing anyone would notice. The once grand chandelier lay in ruin at the center of the room. Haruko smiled in a sinister fashion and tipped his head to the side.

"Welcome to the Tipsy Crow. Want to paint the walls red?"

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
Mai had stopped just a few feet away from the chandelier. Her emerald eyes took in the mess and she could only wonder what had happened here. Absently she ran her small hand through her bangs and absently pushed them away from her face. She was tired of wandering, this place better not bring her more trouble. On the note she glanced over to the demon fox that playfully chased its tail. A half smile crossed her delicate features before she locked eyes with the gentleman that addressed her. "Why red" she asked in a soft voice.

-tablet died eeep on my phone-

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Mai Naotaki

Click to enlarge pic

Haruko

To the girl question, Haruko didn't skip a beat, "Why not?" He countered with a rather comfortable cheekiness. He was watching every subtle action that passed the young girl, when Hana hesitantly moved to near her. The little fox demon took a whiff of her shoes and then ran around in happy circles again. She'd start to chirp up at the nameless maiden when she was suddenly snatched up into Haruko's grasp. The fox demon was really not larger than someone's forearm, so the action was executed easily enough. Hana wiggled and squirmed in her Master's hands for the first second, but after noticing that it was the boy she quickly stopped. The fox was stiff in her owners hands as a puffy tail spilled out of his grasp.

"Red is such a vibrant color... wouldn't you agree Imoto-san~? That same devilish smirk curled the young man's lips as he watched the girl. Suddenly, without a moment's warning, Haruko squeezed the fox in his hand and plunged the end of it's tail into an open can of red paint. The creature gave a cry with it's shock, though the action hadn't harmed it. Haruko dipped the rest of the tail until it was soaked in a bright red and pulled the wet tail out. He grinned like a child that had just been given a new toy and broke into a run. His actions were quick and almost untracable as he slapped the end of the fox's tail onto the lobby's walls; painting a horizonatal streak of red. A gleeful laugh ripped through the hall as he turned his new paintbrush to further decorate the halls.

"Come one Imoto-san! This is loads of fun! <3"

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
endless p r e l u d e

Mai seemed to think for a moment before she replied "I suppose that red does make a statement" She concluded as she looked at the fox in Haruko's Arm. She was about to reach out and pet it when he dipped the poor animal's tail in the paint. Her jaw dropped slightly as a bit of shock washed over her. Definitely has a few screws loose she thought to herself "Though I don't know exactly what kind of statement you'll be making" Absently she approached the pair and looked around until she located a brush. Dipping it she approached the wall and began to paint "Are you in charge around here?"

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Mai Naotaki

Click to enlarge pic

Haruko

"The kind to make people's jaw's drop." He smiled with so much sweetness that passerby might need to run a tongue over their teeth to make sure that they didn't get a cavity. Yes, Haruko was definatly and interesting one. When the girl opened her mouth with her shock, the young teen twirled around on the ball of his foot and let out another gleeful laugh. Hana had been completely limp during these proceedings, her dangling limbs making it possible for her to avoid injury. Haruko stalked back up to a bucket and re-soaked his fox's tail- paintbrush and grinned at the nameless guest. "We should make it look like a murder scene. I'm sure that will attract attention~ " Though whether good or bad attention, the boy failed to specify. When the girl began to join him, a sly smirk lifted his pink lips. To her question, Haruko slowly stopped in mid brush and regarded the girl with a leveled stare. "Yes. I am in charge. Was there really a need to question it?" His voice had dropped into a rather menacing register, but the boy still held that boyish smile.

"You may call me 'Sir.' And I will call you Imoto-san. Understood?" He narrowed his olive-green eyes on the girl and watched for any subtle change in her features.

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
endless p r e l u d e

Mai quirked a brow as she half glanced at him from the corner of her eye when he suggested that they make it look like a murder scene. "That definately would be a rather bold statement alright" The humor was evident in her voice. She stopped painting and looked over at him. "My name is Mai" she informed him as she canted her head slightly. "I only asked if you were in charge because I wanted ti know who I was dealing with. I didnt mean anything by it sir. Do I get to know your name?"

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Click to enlarge pic

Haruko

A chandelier was left to shambles in the middle of the Tipsy Crow's main hall. The walls were painted red with large chunks oozing off of the horizontal line that cut it in half. Yes, it was safe to say that whoever had left Haruko in charge was going to get an eyeful. The young man was sitting on the receptionists desk, feet dangling as he let out a rather dramatic sigh. The menace was bored and though the regular employees had ran for the hills, their sadistic substitute was prowling over the land. The adolescent pushed off of the desk and casually stalked down the halls, his footsteps echoing against the otherwise empty room. A small creature, frail and shaking, poked it's head out of its hiding place and joined the boy with a quiver. The fox demon had been drenched from belly to tail in red paint, used as a paintbrush by the very man that owned her. But the little thing didn't seem frightened of her Master, but rather followed the katana bearing child.

A little sigh left Haruko then as he stopped seven feet from the entrance.

"I wish someone would come out to play..."

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash