• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Location: Room; En route to Lobby

The morning’s rays stabbed its fingers through Kuroko’s curtains. It weaved its way around each piece of furniture just to shine brightly onto his clear silver eyes. Kuroko winced in his sleep, already blinded by the light and turning away from it. It took a few breathes before he stirred again, but when he did, he gave a childish huff and slowly sat up in bed. His silver strands were tangled and standing up in random spots; it was dreadful. With a cat-like stretch he finally slipped out of bed and folded his arms behind his back to stretch those out as well. He had slept crooked, or at least it felt like he did. He tried shaking the kinks out of his bones and started to strip his pajamas off. One button, four.. he let each article of clothing trail behind him like a trail of bread crumbs, all the way to his shower. A rinse and a lather later, he stepped out of the shower with just a towel around his hips. He took his time to shrug on his button-up lilac long sleeve, and gray pants. He combed through his hair and sniffed at his reflection. That’ll do pig...That'll do Kuroko gave his reflection a crooked grin as he started out of his room and into the hall. His attention was half on his cuffs and half on his steps as he neared the glass cage.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Grand reopening

Welcome to the Tipsy Crow, we have missed you! For this re-opening the owner has decided to throw a grand party.
A luau is underway and upon everyone's arrival you are given a lei to wear and a fruity drink to enjoy.
Come on in and have some fun.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Location: Lobby Kuroko narrowed his silver eyes towards the large floral decoration that was being place in the middle of the room. " More to the left-- No. There!." The young owner gave a sigh as if he had done all of the heavy lifting. He needed cake, or just something sweet. The workers placed the decoration where they were told as chatter and laughter wafted from their group. A few people high fived each other when they finished decorating the hotel and scattered. Kuroko snatched a colorful drink from a passing server and grinned after him when he caught his look of surprise. "Sorreh" he jogged back over to his interior designers side and took a sip of his mystery drink.

" I was thinking water slide." Kuroko interrupted between sips. The woman in a tight miniskirt nodded to the comment and agreed to the new addition "Whatever you'd like, Sir." The young man kept his wide grin. "Thank you Miss Claire." Seeing as the the preparations were well underway, Kuroko slipped into a random seat at took a few sip of his drink. Yum~

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Location: Lobby A popping sound came from Kuroko's glass as he came to the end of his drink. The young man blinked with some surprise and stood up to stretch. He had been sitting for a while and the preparations seemed like they were pretty much done. Kuro placed his empty drink on the same servers tray, and gave him a cheeky grin as thanks. He ventured towards the glass cage, that was elevator, and pushed the up button with a knuckle.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Location: En route to bar Kuroko rocked on the soles of his feet and waited for the elevator to give its prominent 'ding. He wore khaki slacks with a loose button down shirt. He was comfortable and dressed for his luau, a maid passed by and placed a lei over his mat of gray hair. Kuroko giggled and said thanks just as the elevator door opened. He stepped inside and zoomed up to the third floor. Another ding was given and Kuroko found his way into the day lounge, it had a comfortable bar that hugged along the walls. He sighed, still tired for no apparent reason and straddled a bar stool. "Oi~ Pina colada please" he grinned up at the man that tended to this bar. The man, Max was his name, gave a nod and started the sweet drink. Kuroko leaned back and frowned at the empty hall... perhaps it was too soon to reopen... Perhaps they should of stayed closed.. He shook his head and wiled those thoughts away. No, he wouldn't think like that! He made himself smile and looked up to watch Max make the drink.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Location: Bar Kuroko kicked his dangling feet in a childish manner. He sipped at his freshly made pina colada and sat on his stool. He smiled to the people that passed him and held the decorative drink by his lips. He craned his neck to look at Max and smacked his lips " Maxy boy~ start up and colada will yeah?" He might as well get tipsy after so many perpetration.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Location: Bar Kuroko hopped off of his seat and staggered on his feet. Two piña coladas did it for the man. He smiled all goofy like to Max and bide him adieu. He wandered back to the elevator and into the lobby. It was there that he found a few more others wearing leis. He greeting them with a sloppy grin and shimmied through the new found crowd.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Click to enlarge pic

Haruko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perhaps one of the worse things anyone could've done for the 'Tipsy Crow' was to put Kuroko's younger brother Haruko in charge. Whoever thought that a sixteen year old boy running any type of establishment was a good idea, was beyond incompetent.
"Now, you hold the fort while your big brother goes off to do some more errands, yah here?"

The image of a kind Kuroko flashed in the younger siblings mind. Yes, of course it has been Kuroko himself to place the teen in charge of everything. With a tick in his step, the silver haired boy leveled the weight of his katana over his shoulder. He turned in a slow circle in the middle of the lobby. His chin turned up to stare at the heavy chandelier over head. He wondered how loud of a crash the fixture could make when small yips of his familiar made him glance back down.

"Of course I wouldn't" The lazy boy argued to his pet, a tiny fox demon by the name of Hana.

"Onii-san would just get man anyway..." The boy lulled his head back into a neutral position. A sly and almost sinister smirk curling up his lips. "...perhaps he'd like that. He does enjoy to clean after my messes!" Haruko dragged his feet towards the stairs wondering what was the best way to get up there. All this time, a tiny Hana yipped and barked at her Master as if squeaking to tell him stahp!.

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
I needed somewhere to hang my head
Without your noose
You gave me something that I didn't have
But had no use
I was too weak to give in
Too strong to lose

Quirky Teenager
Gamer Otaku
Chubby Nerd
????-???????? ???????

??????? ?????

With the jingle of a belle, a red mountain bike came rolling down the road. heavy customized, it included a basket on the back, a bike computer, a bell, and was currently towing a cargo carrier trailer. The girl riding it was... unusual, to say the least.

Looking to be eighteen years old, the girl was clearly very nerdy. With pale skin, brown eyes, and hair the color of weak tea tied into a bun with two locks framing either side of her face and a single ahoge or "idiot hair" sticking out from the top of her head, she was just a bit homely. Her glasses were like a librarian's, while her frumpy, pudgy body was clad in a pink sweater, brown pleated skirt, black stockings, and brown Mary Janes.

Her bicycle basket contained a white purse, while her cargo carrier towed behind her bike seemed to be stuffed full of luggage. Evidently, she'd been on the road for a long time, traveling by bicycle.

With one last bell jingle, the girl pulled her bike up to the building, securing locking it to a railing with a chain and lock, the key attached to a keyring from her purse. Slinging the purse onto her left shoulder, she reached in, removing a red inhaler and taking a quick puff from it.

Gazing up at the building before her, the girl smiled a big, bright smile of white teeth. As she walked inside, her step had a bounce to it, which reverberated in her upper body anatomy. In truth, she wasn't wearing any underwear, despite wearing a skirt. She was... forgetful, to say the least. If she wasn't focusing during her daily routine, she tended to forget parts of it. In the case of this morning, it was putting on a bra and panties. Yikes!

Stepping inside the building, the girl walked up to the reception desk, gazing around at the interior of the building with interest. A slightly crooked, optimistic smile adorned her face, eager to start this next part of her life. It was going to be a great day, she just knew it!

Company: Alone
Mood: Chipper
Thinking: "I wonder if anyone is home?"
Wearing: Pink sweater; brown pleated skirt; black stockings; brown Mary Janes; glasses; no underwear (forgotten)

My heart is under arrest again
But I break loose
My head is giving me life or death
But I can't choose
I swear I'll never give in
I refuse

Inventory

Purse Contents: [Smartphone] [Wallet] [Keyring] [Inhaler] [Contacts] [Tampon (x3)] [Notepad] [Pen (x2)] [Condom] [Nintendo 3DS] [Cheesecake Calorie Mate] [Beef Jerky] [Trail Mix] [Energy Drink] [Protein Shake] [Health Drink] [Bottled Water] [Water Flavoring Packets (~)] [Energy Gel] [Power Bar] [Candy Bar] [Hard Candy] [Bubblegum] [Strawberry Pocky]
Left Shoulder: [Purse]

Combat Stats

Injuries: None
Clothing Damage: None
Stamina: 72%
Fatigue: 17%
Calories: 38%

endless p r e l u d e

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cyberweasel89

Click to enlarge pic

Haruko

The front desk to the 'Tipsy Crow' was...silent. An almost eerie kind of silent as if it anticipated some unknown doom. The woman that walked into the place would be greeted by it's lavish surroundings, damask furniture and a red rug at the center; it really was a hoity- toity kind of place. That is, if it was under better management at the time. A gleeful laugh ripped through the silence of the hall, when an an agile figured jumped across some balcony over head. His shadow would skitter across in front of the unknown person down below.

"Yah-hoo~!" A boy, no taller than five foot three, launched himself off of a balcony to Tarzan leap on the priceless crystal chandelier. A dainty hand grabbed the center chain, the crystals clinking against one another in a small panic. A few yelps were heard from where the boy had jump off, little Hana the fox demon was barking up a storm. Her yips were laced with distress as she started to chase her tail restlessly. The boy had steadied himself on the metal frame of the light fixture and narrowed his sights on the girl in pink.

"Eh~? A client?" You could hear the disappointment in the young brother's voice. He was just about to smash the chandelier into itty tiny pieces too.... "Wait...and why do I have to stop?" A wicked smirk pulled the angel-face's lips, distorting it. "One-san~ Get out of the way-ey~ ! ♥ His called down to the unfamiliar woman in his sing-song voice and then steadied his katana over his slender shoulder. If the woman were to look up, she'd see a sinister almost sadistic gleam in the young man's gaze. Just then, Haruko jumped backwards from the chandelier and brought his sheathed katana in front of him. Everything happened in slow motion. The aim, the narrowing of his eyes and the inhuman speed that followed.

CLACK

The katana hit the chain with remarkable force as the boy leapt back out of it's damage range. The fox froze in disbelief before leaping down and skillfully pushing their new guest out of harms way.

CRASH The sound of thousands of crystals crashed against the ivory marbled floors. Like the ultimate crescendo at the end of a song, it's sound resonated against the empty hall. The young Haruko slowly straightened from his landing, one hand holding the katana over his shoulder as his feet and hand steadied him onto the marbled floors.

"Keh~" A sharp laugh left the mischievous boy's lips as he straighten and lulled his head back. Some of his fringe covered one of his eyes, his olive eyes narrowing at the girl. Debris and dust clouds settled over his feet as he kept his head lulled back and addressed the young woman.

"One-san~ Welcome to the Tipsy Crow."

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
I needed somewhere to hang my head
Without your noose
You gave me something that I didn't have
But had no use
I was too weak to give in
Too strong to lose

Quirky Teenager
Gamer Otaku
Chubby Nerd
????-???????? ???????

??????? ?????

The girl could swear she heard a voice, but didn't see anyone around. Her bespectacled eyes gazed around, only looking up to see the odd boy swinging from the chandelier. Brown orbs widened at the sight of it. What was he doing up there? Was that a katana in his hands? She watched as he jumped, using the blade to cut the chain of the crystal chandelier! What? But... Katana couldn't cut steel! Not unless they were supernaturally powered or made of a special material!

The boy jumped down and pushed her out of the way, sending her flying right out of both of her shoes and landing several feet away on her back with an 'oof!" that knocked the wind out of her. She lay there, dazed, her skirt bunched up around her waist from the tumble, exposing... well, everything, really. She'd forgotten to wear underwear that day.

The girl groaned, partially from pain, but mostly because she was dazed.

"Did I go somewhere...?" she mumbled, seeing stars.

Company: Haruko
Mood: Shocked
Thinking: "Such pretty stars... Twinkle, twinkle!"
Wearing: Pink sweater; brown pleated skirt; black stockings; glasses; no underwear (forgotten)

My heart is under arrest again
But I break loose
My head is giving me life or death
But I can't choose
I swear I'll never give in
I refuse

Inventory

Purse Contents: [Smartphone] [Wallet] [Keyring] [Inhaler] [Contacts] [Tampon (x3)] [Notepad] [Pen (x2)] [Condom] [Nintendo 3DS] [Cheesecake Calorie Mate] [Beef Jerky] [Trail Mix] [Energy Drink] [Protein Shake] [Health Drink] [Bottled Water] [Water Flavoring Packets (~)] [Energy Gel] [Power Bar] [Candy Bar] [Hard Candy] [Bubblegum] [Strawberry Pocky]
Left Shoulder: [Purse]

Combat Stats

Injuries: Dazed, wind knocked out of her
Clothing Damage: Shoes lost a few feet away, skirt bunched up around waist
Stamina: 71%
Fatigue: 18%
Calories: 37%

endless p r e l u d e

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cyberweasel89

Click to enlarge pic

Haruko

Haruko let out another giggle, the sixteen year old was mighty proud at the destruction he had caused. OH, and that crash~! He let out a dreamy sigh as if riding on the backs of unknown pleasures. It had all been music to his ears. The boy had hugged himself with his dreamy sigh and ran his hands up his body, touching himself in a sensual way.

"It's so beautiful~" His olive-hued gaze had settled on the broken chandelier. Shards were spilling over the sectional underneath and onto the cream colored floors. It made the boy giddy with excitement before he ripped his gaze reluctantly away to look at the fallen woman.......

"EHHH?!?!"

His heart skipped a beat towards the perverse display of sweet woman unmentionables and large breast fallen to the side.

" WH- WH-WHAATT D-DO YYOU T-THINK YOU'RE DOIN?" Haruko couldn't look away. Every time he tried he would just look back and stare. He had never seen a real one before, and such a realization made his entire face hot with embarassment. The boy stood frozen in his spot before jabbing an acusing finger at the woman.

"ONE-SAMA PUT ON SOME CLOTHES! " He shrieked this out in his panic. This whole time, the fox demon was nudging the woman's cheek attempting to wake her. It had been the creature that had saved her, not the boy.

OOC: I have to go to work. Fun stuff! I'll reply when I get out in.... 8hrs. Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff