Welcome to Gaia! ::

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

[quote-Pyruel"]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuroko

Thin brows rose to the slow advances of the man he had first greeted just moments before. Those same set of smoldering blue eyes bore down on him as the nameless man walked towards him. His pace was relaxed one, slow even, though the young entrepreneur was caught in his tracks; frozen for another ticking moment like a fawn in a beasts pouncing range. It would have been fine, everything would have been just as it should if it weren't for those eyes; the brilliant blue that instinctively made his heart stop. Kuroko found a sharp little breath come back to him; remembering to breathe.

That was long ago.. so long ago. The thought whirled aimlessly and echoed in his mind.

Kuroko held onto the edge of his counter, the top shelf aiding him and concealing him as he steadied himself. He quickly swallowed and placed a placid smile on his lips, he could feel the cottonmouth spread all the way down to his throat. The silver haired man looked down to his computer and flicked through reservations. What was he here for again? Ah, yes. The master-key. But we mustn't be rude to a guest, even if he resembled..

"Ah, my apologies. I hope my fretting about didn't distract you from your lounging." He granted the man that same calm smile, though his insides squirmed with discomfort. Kuroko was above all known for his hospitality, friendliness, and kindness. He had never felt out of place even with the rudest of guest. So, why was a man that seemed harmless enough make him want to bolt towards the door?

It's silly!

His lips twitched up into a smaller, more genuine smile. That's right.. just silly.

"I apologize for my state, Sir. I seem to have missed lunch." Though this wasn't a lie, he hoped the reason was enough to dismiss his awkwardness entirely.

" May I be of any assistance?"

With: Bresha
Feeling: Uneasy/ alert.
OOC: ///

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Axel Strömberg
❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

The corner of his mouth quirked up. This place wasn't that bad at all. Alex downed the rest of his whiskey, turning around on his stool. He grinned at the bartender, Dean, "Same, whiskey neat."

Axel popped his back as the whiskey went to work. He glanced at the man who had sat down at the bar. "Are they always this nice here, or is this a special?" The tall blond made an attempt to make small talk with Zen.

With: Zen and Dean
Mood: Playful
((Out Of Commonsense: ))
endless p r e l u d e

Ryukin Tai
User Image

Ever observant and seeming to key in on things others would not in a most unnerving fashion, so he caught onto the owner's discomfort despite all his efforts to show a pleasant and warmly greeting face the man positively screamed of rabbit. It was intriguing and the predator in him circled slowly beneath the surface.

Speaking in that same lilting slide he commented idly, "You seem bothered by something... do I remind you of someone?" Straight shot to the head. He remained within his own space, keeping back so he did not crowd the other. A moment later, just a breath before any answer could be given he lifted and waved a hand lightly in a dismissive manner. "Pardon, that was terribly forward. Firstly, you did introduce yourself to me and I failed to. I am Bresha Lai'ren, newly moved back to the city. I had heard some rumors of this place and in an effort to remove myself from the chaos and headaches made my way to see what all the excitement was about."

He left off at that, glancing towards the woman as she approached though her advance halted so quickly she nearly lost her balance. One brief moment of eye contact and she made no further move forward as though frozen, eyes wide and staring at the icy-eyed man as he once more turned that half smile towards Kuroko.

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
matinaru

User Image
Zen

He sat at the bar still glancing around the man from earlier addressed him, he swiftly turned in the seat so he could reply, cautious because of the man being a stranger,not to mention alot taller then zen, he knew Kuroko must have been pretty busy. being patient zen smiled handsomely keeping his hand around his drink "Ah I wouldnt know this is my first visit, so far its been pleasant.." He told him and took a sip from the glass

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pyruel"

Kuroko

To say that the boy was frozen in place, almost seemed like an understatement. How skillfully the man sliced him, down to his core and just in a matter of seconds Kuroko didn't stand a chance. Lovely crystalline eyes widened just a fraction than was comfortable. His smile instantly falling from his lips when the man's words fully registered.

"...do I remind you of someone?"

The words stood out in stark contrast, that it took all of Kuroko's effort to replay the next sentence that spilled from the man's pale lips. The dismissing hand wasn't even registered as he felt a sinking feeling claim Kuro's heart. Then, as lightly as a father pushing a child into untamed waters; he snapped.

"...How is that any of your concern?" The timbre had deepened, the tone was nothing but dark. The trained defense slowly slid in place before the man's attention could turn away from him. The face he had constantly repressed flashed into his mind's eye; a sadistic smile followed by a silent laugh.

"SIR?!!"

The shrill feminine voice of the attendant cut through the silence between them as Kuroko climbed over the desk and reached out to take a hold of the man's open collar. If successful, delicate digits would ball up against the fabric in a near attempt to choke. The cry from the receptionist would be all the warning that elegant man would get as Kuroko lunged towards him. Something within him was forced open; a rage was heavily seared in the usually calm man's eye.

This wasn't right-- this wasn't HIM. A choked breath left the young CEO as tears brimmed the edges of his eyes, his vision growing blurry as his grip would loose slack--

With: Bresha
Feeling: Rage, Confusion, Fear, and everything else
User Image

He noted the effect his words had on the other, the sheer amount of shock said that yes, he reminded the other of someone. He almost reveled in the energy that poured off the other, though he felt the sudden shift as Kuroko asked in such a darkly flat tone if it was any of his business. A brow lifted at the sudden animosity though he wasn't entirely prepared as it ramped up and the woman let out a cry of warning as Kuroko climbed the counter and reached out.

Bresha didn't move, allowing the other to grasp the material of his shirt. The sheer rage that poured forth from the other was astounding, yet he'd opened a can of worms he likely wasn't prepared to swallow. The aggression shown sparked a reaction unlike any other. Face to face no other would have seen.

His lips curled back and Bresha's manner of speaking with his mouth carefully held was shown as he bared a doubled set of canines at the other. Those ice blue eyes lost their pupils for a moment, becoming pure pools of chilled blue so frozen as to almost be steely. When he spoke his voice wrapped around the other, his energy flooding over him. "You have absolutely the very worst manner, Kuroko... to so attack a guest under the roof of your establishment... and a Lai'ren at that." As the other pulled back and teared up and his grip loosened, all the energy and chilled fury Bresha had bared slipped away to a carefully composed mask. He studied Kuroko's face a moment before lifting a hand and gently removing the other's hand from his person.

Stepping back Bresha brushed that same hand over his front, turning his attention to the woman. "Your employer seems quite upset about something, see to him." He then turned away, brow furrowing as this entire encounter, mostly the others reaction, bothered him more deeply than he cared to admit.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pyruel"

Kuroko

'....because you are weak.. You couldn't do anything, because you are weak..' these words seared his mind; a reoccurring memory..

A gasp of air was taken by the hiccuping man, his vision had blurred right when Bresha had snarled and flashed his unique canines. He was left like a heap against the desk, stumbling backwards when the man gently brushed him away. The young faceless woman rushed to his side, holding the man up as best as she could. Luckily, standing at 5'6 inches made it easy for the woman to do so. The chilling memory of the man's voice seemed like a surreal add-on to the current nightmare that ensued. There was no room for decency, or etiquette; his mind was a raging storm numbed by his state of defeat. Kuroko thought he had gotten over this, but a trauma was labeled as a trauma for that reason. Another breath of air filled the man's lungs as he slipped down against the desk, sitting on his rear end as he allowed more tears to ruin his vision.

"Sir! Sir.. You must calm yourself! Sir! We have guests! " The girl's frantic voice reluctantly reeled the man back into this reality. His gaze trailing down to stare at his open palm; a memory flashed and shown it as bloodied. He blinked and let a tear stain his clean palm before slowly allowing himself to be carried away. Two bellmen appeared out of nowhere and quickly picked the man up, hurrying past the very man Kuroko had assaulted, and hurried him into the elevator. The owner lived in that very resort on the second floor. For now, they would hide him from public eyes until he was ready to face the world again.

With: Bresha // NPC: Bellmen.
Feeling: Exhaustion, Confusion, Fear, and everything else

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

New day

Time: 9:34 AM
Temperature: 72 degrees F
Partly cloudy with some wind

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Three day's later...

The bounce in her step was enough to clear the way for this peculiar young individual, as cream colored pigtails danced behind her. Amalia LeonHart was sweet to the taste and easy on the eyes. She was a young woman with the attitude and mannerisms of a spoilt princess, and even she was aware of this. But besides the dull stares and constant reprimanding from her mother, Amaila was also the sole heir to the LeonHart estate. One which was one the top tier when it came to the dogs of hospitality and outsourcing. Her mother, owner of three resorts and a handful of vocational homes, had fought with tooth and nail to gain the title that she held today; the woman was vicious. Though because of her constant absence, Amalia was forced to grow up practically on her own. So, it came to no surprise that the twenty-five your old hardly had the proper mannerisms of one. Her short heels clicked noisily into the Tipsy Crow's main foyer, clear annoyance written all over her face. Her light brown eyes scanned the room for an individual that may help her in her distress.

"YOU there." Her voice was as sickening and as sweet as a babygirl on strike for not getting enough bedtime stories. A neatly laced glove jabbed towards a woman that had been busy dusting a nearby vase. She jumped, a bit startled, and then slowly approached the demanding child. 'Yes, Ma'am?' Besides the laced gloves, the pampered princes wore a frilly peach dress with an ivory clutch in her left hand. Her makeup was nicely done as those pretty pink lips screwed to the side.

"Just WHERE is my dearest Darling?! I demand you answer me at once!" By dearest darling, she meant Kuroko, but it was anyone's guess to who she demanded to see.
User Image

During the three days since the incident with Kuroko at the Tipsy Crow Bresha had been busied with Lai'ren business of all sorts, some of which would be sure to make the flesh crawl for most people with any conscience or qualms. Some matters required a delicate touch, finesse, and sweet words whilst others merely required cruder means or were simply trivial.

When he did have time to himself invariably his mind wandered back to the events at the Tipsy Crow. While he hadn't seen anything truly remarkable about what little he did see of the place, the owner certainly made quite the impression. People did not usually remain on his mind unless there was a damn good reason for it and that young man's angry and then anguished expression clouded his mind's eye.

He had to go back, when Kuroko had grabbed the collar of his shirt he had loosed a pin that had fallen out, he was hoping there in the lobby. It being three days he didn't know if it would still be there, but it had meaning to him and so he had to at least go see. And so it was that the black and silver vehicle with heavily tinted windows came to a rolling stop before the hotel, though it would be some few minutes before Bresha would step from the car, gazing at the building's exterior.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

' I'm afraid that I'm not sur-' The woman's words were suddenly interrupted by the shrill voice of one particularly upset young lady.

"No, no, NO!" If it hadn't been for her consciousness of others, Amalia would have stomped her little foot at the end of her No's. She glared up at the woman, standing near 5'3 herself, the little ball of powder and glitter was as powerful as a kitten throwing a hissy fit. Her hands had balled to her sides as the pretty browns were narrowed in a glare.

"Must I spell it out for you? Ku-ro-ko! Kuroko you daft woman. The owner of this place, ring a bell?" The receptionist looked absolutely stiff as a strained smile was professionally plastered on her face.

"He hasn't answered my texted in over three days. THREE! It's ridiculous. I demand to see him right now!" Her pouty glare was promptly sedated by the woman's hasty reassurance of forwarding her message and offer of complimentary platter of fruit and chocolate while she waited. As she waited for said treats, the girl leaned heavily into the front desk, her chin resting on her palm. Her eyes scanned her surroundings in a dull bore when something shiny caught her eye. The princess raised a brow and stared over the other side of the front desk; a pin of sorts was tucked away under the lower cabinets that aligned the wall. Curious, and momentarily distracted, Amaila quickly checked if the coast was clear. Noticing that the woman who was manning this station was now running over to room service, Amalia smiled wickedly. She walked with ease and obvious nonchalance pushing the side door open and quickly darting under the desk. She snatched the trinket up and raised it up to the light to get a good look. Once she was satisfied, she quickly opened her clutch and snapped it shut. She returned to the customer side and waited around for the woman to return.
User Image

Finally the man stepped from the car and approached the hotel. This day the long, wavy dark hair was let to hang loose, a dark aura shifting about head, neck and shoulders. Dark pants of a fine cut with a matching long coat that swirled about his ankles and calves as he walked and a charcoal lavender top that slid into a 'v' stopping just below his sternum to reveal not the medallion this day but upon a gold chain a large, brilliant red ruby. The heels of his boots clicked with a swift warning as he swept towards the desk and the harried looking woman there.

He could feel it, sense it. The pin was near. It was a precious thing to him, his energy and that of another were deeply fused with it and he knew it was very close to where he had been standing that day. His voice was polite yet held the same iced over chill his eyes did as he addressed the woman, not glancing at the visual annoyance standing before the desk. Excuse me, I was here but three days ago and something of importance was lost, a pin. It is greatly needed that it be returned, has it by chance been found?" he asked, his words not hurried, mobile full lips and quick tongue delivering them with liquid ease.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The woman returned with a slightly breathless pant and hastily took her post behind the desk. That same bored expression was scribbled on Amalia LeanHart's face when she noticed her return, About time. The thought hissed in the girl's mind when the woman opened her mouth to address her.

"My dearest apologies, Miss Leonhart. I wasn't aware of your status.." It was evident that someone had just clued the woman in as she fussed over attempting to make up for her blunder.

"The treats are on their way..As for Master Kuroko, I managed to deliver your message but it seems that he is not taking any calls today." Amalia's neatly plucked brow twitched as soon as the woman was done speaking.

"Excuuuuse, me?" Her arm unhinged by the elbow and carefully landed on her hip. She could feel her chest compress with her contained anger as she narrowed her eyes to the drab woman. Just as he was about to give her a piece of her mind, a chilling presence made her choke on her words. Amalia snapped her eyes over to the towering man that had suddenly appeared by her side. She nearly choked, startled by the sudden man. To say the man was handsome was just unfair; he was so much more. It took the princess a moment to shake her head and then hiss out her breath.She had been ready to yell at the woman but the new man seemed to have deflated her. She cleared her throat and tucked away a strand of hair in a conscious manner. She kept quiet, for once, and listened in as the man delivered his inquiry to the front desk woman. A pin..?

The host found her words and then softly started her apology. She was the same person that had been then when that incident had happened. She offered to jot down his name and address in case anyone may come by it. Amalia's eyes widened just a bit, struggling whether or not to come clean she silently huffed to herself.

Ffffft! I found it, it should be mine! Finder's keepers and all that! It took another second before the girl gave an even more audible huff.

"Well, tell Kuroko that if he doesn't see me today, I'm going to force may way into his room." She instinctively held the clutch to her chest, the items inside knocking a bit.

"I'll be back in an hour. I trust, that he'll change his mind by then!" with that, the spoilt girl started to turn away, not bothering with the treats that were surely on their way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff