Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Dr. Isha ArztinUser Image
User Image

*Isha's delightful conversation had been interrupted by a patron who had come in....oh my.....a fiend.....Isha's face contorted into a little frown watching as Nyx asked him to kindly stop.....seemed the guy promised not to intake anymore....Isha wasn't so sure....looked like the guy enjoyed uppers....Being the physician that Isha was....she would have to disagree with drug usage....especially the harder stuff... While Nyx went to fetch his water. Isha waved to the patron before pointing at the corner of her nose.

"Jou....have a little somzhing right zhere~"

*Isha giggled,poking fun at the man.It wasnt too long before Nyx returned and got back to the conversation.She informed her that she had actually one the place,Isha's eye grew wide,her smile accompanying it as she replied.

"Wow,jou vwon zhis place? Jou lucky devil jou~ I never vwin anything. Hehe~"

*Isha raised her glass to her lips once again and took another swig.

#########################################################################
L:Bar//C://T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

Syra-Rose

amiante

Anxious Bunny

Present Company: Boss lady and the pantless girl wonder
Mood: Guilty

User Image
How does one tell? Simple!

Note that he's a drug addict, not a sociopath.
He was a man, with feelings, of course. He just happened to have a habit, too.

Self-medication is a thing, y'know?

His eye scrolled up as someone was trying to get his attention. Ah, right, pantless. Abel rose a brow and attempted to look down. "Something for later, then," he sighed with a smile. He was nearly certain he got it all. He wasn't one to waste.

"Thank you," he offered as she came back with his request. Abel was real good at first impressions, huh? Before it was drugs, it was vast misanthropy and social inabilities. This would actually be a step up, although unsightly to some. He slowly slid down to rest chin on the table. Cigarette, unlit, was taken from his lips and placed behind his other ear. Nature's storage.

Spidery fingers came to wrap around the glass and drag it over to himself. Instead of taking a sip, he pressed it against his cheek for the time being. From him came a satisfied sigh, the cold felt so good and the substance's effects were creeping in.

It was a feeling he described as 'orange'. It was warm and cozy and while he had energy and relief from pain he liked to just hang around when high. He was a drug user, after all, not a monster. But it seemed the others already made the decision that he was actually the latter.

Stigmas were always fun.

syra-rose

Concrow

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
amiante

Concrow

Hearing the sigh from the man, Nyx turned a little to check on him. he seemed to really like the feel of the water. She wondered what exactly he'd taken and if she was going to have to clean up either puke or blood or both. She really ought to read up on drugs some more. But he seemed all right for now, so turned her attention back to Isha. "It's not so bad. Can't take the money with you when you die after all." She shrugged it off and leaned across the bar to grab her own drink, taking a sip from it. Affording the bar really hadn't been the issue. She considered it an investment for better things.

Looking from Isha, to the man enjoying the coolness of ice water in a glass, she asked "Can I get something to eat for either of you?"

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*Zee good doctor snickered to the man's comments.Isha had noticed him try and look down.She didnt know what his mind was trying to eye.She was teasing of course but eh.Nyx,was keeping a close eye on the guy,more out of concern then anything.....she needn't worry,Isha had delt with a LOT of medical cases,so if the guy was to be overcome there was at least someone at the ready to take him into care.Isha's attention went to Nyx as she expressed that greenbacks wouldnt be worth a cent when you die.Zee good doctor nodded in agreement. Nyx reached across the bar to grab her own bev as Isha replied.

"Ja,very true. Vwell I vwill say zhis place couldnt be in a better spot,no? A sound investment if jou ask me~"

*Zee good doctor Picked her glass up and swirled the contents around a bit before lifting it to her lips.During this action Nyx asked if she or the other patron would like anything to eat. Isha shook her head ever so slightly before putting her glass back atop the bar,her cheeks becoming more flush.

"Danke! But I'll have to refuse,food vwould only kill my buzz tehehee and I feel razher cozy at zee moment."

L://C://T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

amiante

Syra-Rose

Anxious Bunny

Present Company: Big Boss. Pantless.
Mood: Content

User Image

Although he was slumped over the table, he was still in a position where aspiration on his own vomit wouldn't be too much of an issue. He didn't even really snort that much, just enough to keep the sickness away. Not to mention, well, if he were to die there'd just be a bit of a wait and the a*****e would be back. One of those creatures that needed a ritual to kill.

I mean. Not really.
But drugs weren't a concern.

Everything was fine here.
We're cool.

Abel gradually looked up when boss lady raised a question to both of them. "I'm good for now, thank you." He felt he made bad enough of an impression already, the last thing needed was for them to see his eating habits. Er, more so his eating process. No thanks. Kind of like a snake, just swallowing things whole. It wasn't pretty and he'd spare them.

Steadily and slowly, he sat up to bring the glass to his lips so that he may take a sip. And then back into the crumpled, comfy position.

syra-rose

Concrow

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Nodding to them both, the elven woman decided to lean with her back against the bar top - better to see and speak to both of them as she needed to. Remembering Isha had said she was bar hopping, she asked "So...are all the other places really busy?"

(( apologies, my brain's slowing down ))

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*Isha eyed the guy over her shoulder,she felt a bit sorry for the guy whom was slumped over.Isha was no saint herself,taking some of the medication of her own design here and there,nothing existential though.She still managed to send him a smile though.Her attention went to Nyx within a matter of a few seconds,zee good doctors dull red eye soaking in her actions.The elvish bar tender/proprietor asked how some of the other places were fairing at the moment. Kinda sounded like a loaded question,but shed reply honestly.Dr. Arztin held her right hand up and tilted it left and right.

"Some are busier zhen ozhers~ Zee last bar I vwent to vwas a sports bar.Zee place vwas pretty nice,it lacked mmm...a certain charm zhough.Also a lot of meat heads in zhere hehe,vwas it vwrong of me to seduce my vway into a few free shots?"

*Isha closed her eye with a smile and took yet another swig of her drink.She would have to define the word "seduce" I mean when she walked in to that place,the men there looked like dogs on a hot day.

L://C://T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

Syra-Rose

amiante

Anxious Bunny

Present Company: Those two
Mood: Sleeeeepy

User Image

That spike, that rush was fading but there was still the slow euphoria. That was the important part anyway. His hands strayed from the glass so that his arms could stretch as he let out a yawn, grey, tentacle of a tongue curling up. He clicked the muscle against the room of his mouth before giving a small, "Excuse me." One eye closed, the other open and always watching. Glasses slid down his nose and a smile graced him. Vibes were better.

He felt peace.
He felt cozy.

Nice.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
amiante

Concrow

Despite Nyx's reservations about the no-pants issue, Isha was charming in her own way. In a strange and exotic way. She couldn't help a smirk and shrug. "I don't think so~" A small chuckle and a drink of her rum - also a glance at the clock. It was fairly late... With a bit of a frown - an actually slightly sad one - she gave both her guests an apologetic look. "I know you both just got here...but it's really time for me to close up...."

Anxious Bunny

[ assume abel scuttled out. i'm sleepy af heh. ]

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*Looked like the other guy was lazing about,one eye popped open...the other shut....talk about sleeping with one eye open....maybe he was tweaking? Isha shrugged the thought before giggling at Nyx's retort.A sly grin over came the doctor. Nyx's company was rather enjoyable...pshh...not to mention the woman was lucky! But maybe she didnt know the entire story of how it was won~Isha never won anything,even scratch offs! And here Nyx won an entire establishment....whatever the story was Itd have to wait for another time.A slight frown overcame zee good doctor as Nyx made it clear that it was closing time..

"My vwhere did zee time go?"

*Isha lifted her glass one more time and downed the rest of her drink with a delighted hiss.Her face becoming even more blush now. She sat her glass aside before reaching into her bra and pulling out a ten dollar bill. She placed it on the counter with a smile.

"Zhere jou go~ Keep zee change. Vwell zhen....Its been a pleasure Nyx~ Hehe! Seems a few more bars are in need of my plundering,no?"

*It was starting to get late,all the pizzazz of the night was winding down except for a few places...Isha would go in search but should she find nothing...a walk along the coast would do her some good. Zee good doctor stood from her seat,with a slight stumble.

"Zhanks for zee drink,it did vwonders! If im back in zee area I'll be sure to drop in and say elo~ Auf wiedersehen, alles gute! (Good bye,take care) "

*Isha gave a wiggle of the fingers, goodbye,a smile gracing her face.She also put in the effort to wave goodbye to the guy lazing about before slipping out the door and down the block,disappearing with a crowed of last call stragglers.

L:Just left//C://T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

(Ooc: Yep bedtime for me to~ Thanks for the RP! Had fun~ :3 )

Syra-Rose

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
(( thank you both for playing smile ))

"I'm open every night, no worries." She told the other woman as she left. She waved to Isha, and then turned to the man who'd promptly passed out on her table. With a tired sigh, she went upstairs to a closet and came back down with a light blanket. She had immediately jumped on his habit, but he hadn't caused any trouble. And she knew better than anyone, "We all have stories...." So even though she hated the idea of drugs, she covered him with the blanket and re-filled his glass with water. Wondering if there was anything else to do, she went behind the bar and got some packs of crackers and then brought these to be set next to his glass. She hoped he'd wake up and find a hotel...but if not, atleast the basics were taken care of. "This is a one time deal, mister. Next time I'll be calling someone to come get you." She informed the sleeping man.

That all done, she cleaned up before turning out the lights and returning to her room upstairs.

amiante

Concrow

Lightbringer

Pitter and patter, let raindrops fall
Rumble and thunder, let lighting call
The crow sat perched on a window sill
Watched the water streak down; he'd time to kill
Such a strange little bird, with his secrets held at bay
If only he could speak, what would the little crow say?
Many could guess, but none would know
Time would pass, and his knowledge would grow
The rain eased now, gave peace to this guest
It was finally time for the storm to rest
So the bird would sit with his unknown plight
And there he waited for the sun's morning light

Dapper Dabbler

Tonight was one of those nights. After being forced to go out with her gal pals, they ended up ditching her. Getting lost in the shuffle of people she found her self standing infront of a bar, where the crowd cleared out of the way. She looked up at the sign of mermaid in a martini glass. "Nice." She said out loud with a smirk. 'The Thirsty Nereid' she ready, perfect, she was thirsty, wanted to forget the day happened or that she go ditched again. They young fresh faced girls with multicolored hair walked into the bar, another stranger off the streets. She paid no mind to any one and walked to an open seat at the bar. Sitting in a huff, and groaning as she lifted her acking feet off the floor to rest on the rim circling the base of the bar stool. 'Thats what you get for wearing these heels' her innervoice said in the perfect I-told-you-so manner.

"Barkeep!" She said sweetly, "Can I get whiskey with a splash of water please?"

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Waitingforanending

The sapphire haired elf behind the bar had taken note of the stranger's entrance immediately. Recognizing that tired look, Nyx smirked and readilly poured the drink asked for. "Here ye go....m'name's Nyx. Jus' yell if ye wan' 'nythin' else." She told her, her speech not exactly all there. Though a glance to the side was a bottle of Jack Daniel's and a tumbler half-full. But a drunken barkeep was a fun one, eh?

(( posts will be slow and may be full of typos -- @work n on the phone ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff