Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
This is where being on the move alot in her past came in handy she had lots of experience and could easily take on any of the jobs a club might need. "Well, If you'd have me assistant manager would be fabulous. I have had experience in the position at an old bar, Unchained Melody. At the same bar I was also a bartender." Her smile was bright because it did not matter which position she held just any sense of a normal routine would make her happy. "Prtty much whatever you need I am willing to do!"

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

"Hmm..." Musing it over while walking the short distance to behind the bar, she poured herself a rum and coke before answering teh girl. "Well, I'm sure from experience you can understand if I'm leery on handing assistant manager to just anyone, but~ all my other positions are open. So bartending or waitressing, whichever you feel like would be a great help, especially if things pick up."

Her smile full and bright, hopeful the girl wouldn't take offense to Haruka's lack of trust in people at the moment, she awaited her answer.

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((AWESOME!))

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Shanti was untarnished by the denial to assitant manger her smile only got brighter. "I can understand hesitation and I don't blame you for want the right person for the job. Then I think my choice would be bartending." She returned the smile happy to have any part in this girls success.

She knew they had just met but for some reason she wanted to be freinds with Haruka. Something about the girl drew her in, and it had been such along time since she had girl friend to talk with and pick outfits with.

((EDIT))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

"Excellent!" Pulling a dark, leather bound book from beneath the counter Haruka penned down Shanti's name and position along with a few other notes then set that aside with ehr mail for later. Looking back up, her emerald eyes glittered with the joy of finding an employee on her second night, and held her hand out over the bar counter. 'I welcome you, then, to the Thirsty Lizard. And to your bar counter. The only rule I have is no one sits in my chair," at this she pointed to the deep, red plush barstool at the very end of the bar counter in the corner, "and we'll get along dandy."

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Shanti reached her hand across and shook hands with Haruka. With a playful sigh she replied to the girls condition by saying, "Oh but it looks so comfy!" With a giggle she held her hand up in an almost girl schout pose and said, "I promise to keep that chair empty and yell at any who try to steal it!"

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

Chuckling, Haruka shook the girls hand then pulled it away to point over ehr shoulder with her thumb. "I'm glad we agree - so what will your poison be, my new minion?"

Unexpectedly, Haruka found herself actually genuinely glad the girl had replied to her invitation. It was not often she conversed with women, having firm beliefs about the people around her,a nd high expectations, but Shanti was a good person, she simply felt it. And enthusiastic, which was a nice change.

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Shanti thought about it for a few minutes and decided to go with a solid mix. "I think I'll go for a strawberry margarita." She made her way behind the counter and began to look around cataloging to memory where everything was located so that she could , one mix quickly, and two remember to keep it clean and organized. "Would you like me to mix you anything while I'm at it?" She asked as she poured the ingredients into the shaker.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

Holding up her glass of rum and coke she shook her head. "You'll have to get used to the fact I'm self-efficient, so if I dont have a glass in my hand that's your only chance to get a serve on me." She winked and waited for ehr to mix her margarita, wanting to toast the occassion. "Um...yes, I suppose I ought to give you a tour..."

Lazilly Haruka looked over the bar room and then to the stairs carved out of the trunk that lead upstairs, and then she shrugged. "Here's the bar room. bathrooms to the left, the small door is the closet. Upstairs there's a few rooms that I'll be renting out to those in need or who impress me enough to let them live under my roof, zaavy? Rules, rules...you've worked in abrs before, so you know them. Hmm..."

Looking around again her eyes came to lay on the lizard cages. "Okay, the iguana in the large tank is Rico, and the two-horned chinese dragons in the smaller tank are Paul and Phil. You won't have tow orry about feeding them or their care, that's my job alone. But I would aprpeciate it if you kept an eye on any customers who might seek to annoy them."

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Pouring her margarita into its glass while following Haruka's eyes about the room. "I think I can manage to keep customers from disturbing them." She looked curiously and rico, phill, and paul wondering for a moment why lizzards, but it wasn't important enough to interject.

She toused her hair over her left soulder and turned to Haruka with a grin, " Shall we toast?" She asked the excitement of her new job visible in her smile.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

"Zaza!" Haruka held up ehr glass and clinked it to Shanti's with a very bright and warm smile. "To Shanti, our new bartender and fiery attraction." She was teasing of course, her ability to be a shameless flirt slipping out the happier she got. Ah, the troubles she could cause for the girl...but already, she felt she wouldn't let anything actually bad happen to her. How odd...already accepting her...like Shadow..

Beloved Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageThe young woman that entered the bar looked around twenty five. She had long red hair that hung down her back in loose curls and wave. Her eyes were emerald green and bright. You could hear the clicking of her heels as she walked up to the bar. She always wore heels they made her feel like she was taller than five foot six. She wore tight dark jeans and a simple black tank top. Just over her heart what appeared to be a black tattoo of a lotus could be seen. She made her way up to the bar and stood leaning againest it, slowly looking around at the people and the reptiles

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
After a small chuckle at Haruk's comment, shanti sipped from her margarita. Closing her eyes for a breif second as she felt the drink go down. She set the glass down and then she shook her hair out in a joking. Letting it flail in a fiery mess. With a laugh she took another sip of her drink.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image

Turning her attention from her new bartender, the tall woman turned to watch this other woman walk in, waiting until she ahd reached the bar counter before saying anything at all. "Hey there, welcome to the Thirsty Lizard." Normally she'd ask to take ehr order, but now that she ahd Shanti, she'd let the girl do her job. So instead she went onto other conversation. "I'm Haruka, what's your name?"

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Shanti noticed the new woman who entered intrigued at finding another red head. She threw on a bright wecoming smile and politely said, "Hi I'm Shanti, What can I get ya to drink?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff