Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=(( I try my best. Lol. ))=-

Dapper Gekko

"Well then dig in, the food isn't going to get up and walk its way into your mouth hun." Sitting down I take out a plate and few utensils for the both of us as well as something to serve the food with. He couldn't help but be happy seeing all the worry and stress gone from Rika's face after so many days of running herself ragged.

(Sorry I didn't notice as soon as the others on here but congrats Hazel. Now we get to see who she takes after more in the days to come)

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((Congratulations, Hazel! I just got on, and she's beautiful!))
((Waiting on you, dearie. :p))

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(I know. Sorry, Work's been killing me and I've got fifty million things to do on the side... Tomorrow's looking like my slow day so I should have a post then. Either before or after work. Hopefully before. )

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(Effing finally. A day off... Okay. Here we go)

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She visibly cringed when he said that to her. Ears settled back onto her head as she thought about it. It used to be easy to have faith. She usually had it all the time, but it wasn't often that the battle hit this close to home. Or more so, in her own home. the girls were always there to help, but never once had it been them being threatened. At least, not that she could remember.

"Sorry." She whispered finally. "It's just not as easy as it used to be, I guess."

Koru looked down at Ella for a moment, nodding slightly in respone.

"I never said it would be easy," he said. "I only said it has to be done."

((I do believe Kellet is waiting on you too, my dear.))

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(I know, blanking on what to post for Sophie/Derek. Been thinking on it all day yesterday. What new tricks should he pull out for a double fight...?)

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Sophie was satisfied with herself still, giving a "yeah right" kind of look at Keno. Then, out of the destruction, rose a male figure. The neko's mouth tensed, not saying a word, simply poised for the next attack.

"I don't need all this magic s**t anyways." She muttered.

Derek crossed his arms and stood up straight, eying the new addition to the battle. After a moment, he smirked.

"Confident, aren't we? How refreshing." He said to Keno, though the words felt more for Sophie. It seemed he was still baiting her. He brushed the dust off of his arms and even took the time to casually pat off his pants.

"Really, Sophie. You used to be much better than this. You murdered with such precision back then."

Sophie glared.

"I'm not that person anymore."

Derek laughed.

"Somehow I sincerely doubt that." As he seemed satisfied with his appearance once more, he lifted his gaze, his eyes red. His hands palm out, one aimed at each of his opponents, a set of flames crawled out of his sleeves and down his arms to the ground, they picked up considerable speed heading towards the girls. It seemed weak for him, but perhaps he was simply testing his new opponent?

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Rika gave him a playful glare before sitting down and making a plate of her own. The more food she piled on, the less distracted she seemed, though things would flicker in her gaze every once in a while.

She leaned back, her legs crossed and the plate in her lap, looking over the scenery.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ella nodded, her focus out in the trees when the smell of fire and smoke hit her nostrils. Her nose scrunched up and she tensed, her soft lean against Koru gone suddenly as she stood up straight.

Fire, acid. This guy wasn't fooling around...

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(Finally. Lol, sorry that took so long guys. How's your darling new addition doing, Hazel?)
Koru stood silently as Ella stood up, smelling the battlefield. He said nothing, as he was closely monitoring the fight even if he wasn't eye's ddistance from it. He could still tell what was going on. He looked up, seeing the disturbed sky up above.

. o O ( This had better work... )
-=(( She's actually a pretty easy baby so far. She has her moments... but really, she's quiet most of the time. And best of all... aside from feeding times every 2-3 hours, she sleeps the rest of the night... so, we aren't completely dying for sleep. In fact, I usually don't even wake up... feeding time is mommy's work. Lol. ))=-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff