Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯ She tired to give the girl a small smile to reassure her. Another big problem? Could they not have just a few moments to themselves wihtout a disaster ariseing? Shaking her ehad slightly she could feel how tormented Ella was about this. Taking a deep breath she looked towards the hotel. "In the many many years that I have lived here there have been very very few deaths. The most recent being Momo of course. But even in that case I have never seen anyone within these walls give up on a fight. When we lose one of our own it is becasue there is no other possible way." Her eyes moved back towards Ella, now with a reasuring smile that reached even her eyes. "Sophie is in trouble and she is one of our own. And each person here will do everything in their power to keep her safe.." A chuckle came from her lips as she looked up to a single window of the hotel. "I could even imagen Keno stepping in if need be. So I feel that in the end while you should worry for her safty you should keep in mind that she is the safest she could be really. Everyone here will make sure that if harm does happen to fall apon her it is after everyone else has done everything in their powers to make sure it dosen't happen." Her hand moved form Ella's and moved to rest on her shoulder. She knew that it would not remove all of the girls worry, and nor should it. If she became to relaxed and had the idea that nothing bad could happen then that would spell tragidy. But she was hoping that the neko would relax some. The more years she lived the harder it was to remember how to be so young and unsure about the future. "Sophie is in the safest place she could be. And if Kiro is involved then she is in real good hands. I'm sure their plans will reflect those of the past and keep everyone as safe as they can be."

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(Sorry, I gotta go. Cooking dinner. I'll post soon!! *hugs)

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Cambria, grabbing some lilies, also replied, "Kiro isn't exactly warm with me, and I don't even really know the others, but he has helped me a couple of times. I'm sure Sophie will get their aid if needed be. Also, have you asked Bristol about it?" She decided to mention Bristol because Ella seemed to leave him out of the picture.

MOOD: Attentive, interested
WITH: Kellet and Ella

Koru thought about it for a long moment, then looked at Iara.

"There shouldn't be anything legendary about it," he said. "It just tells me that dragons aren't trusting of human. And frankly, I can't blame them. We're capable of both wonderous dreams and horrible nightmares. It's easy to lose sight of who you're protecting when they can be just as guilty."

Kiro nodded for a moment, then handed Sophie the armored suit.

"You can go ahead and change in the bathroom," he said. "When you're done I'll adjust it and get it working for you."

Bristol moaned gently as he felt Keno's fingers through his hair, slowly seeming to calm down in his sleep with the combination of the rag and Keno's attention.

((Just got back from my Fanime convention))

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
KoruKinshi
Koru thought about it for a long moment, then looked at Iara.

"There shouldn't be anything legendary about it," he said. "It just tells me that dragons aren't trusting of human. And frankly, I can't blame them. We're capable of both wonderous dreams and horrible nightmares. It's easy to lose sight of who you're protecting when they can be just as guilty."

Kiro nodded for a moment, then handed Sophie the armored suit.

"You can go ahead and change in the bathroom," he said. "When you're done I'll adjust it and get it working for you."

Bristol moaned gently as he felt Keno's fingers through his hair, slowly seeming to calm down in his sleep with the combination of the rag and Keno's attention.

((Just got back from my Fanime convention))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c5mHyuCVZU

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ella nodded, listening to both of their words. they were right, she should trust them, and she did. Just something felt immensely off about this. Not just that Sophie had been hiding it form everybody but also that well, again, everyone seemed so comfortable with the idea.

That bothered Ella. But then again, trouble never did seem to leave this place. She sighed and ran her free hand through her hair, looking to the chair.

"Did you like what I started to do, or were you thinking of something else?" Apparently she needed a change of subject.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~~Iara of the Scale Charmers~~

She finally cracked a smile then and even laughed, looking at him in disbelief.

"You are simply not willing to or capable of taking a compliment are you?" She shook her head then and looked away once more.

"Take your credit when you can get it, because you are right, it is all too easy to lose sight of the truth that is right in front of you." She relaxed lightly, inhaling deeply. Iara was getting restless, only slightly though. Bella was as well, the large creature wanted to take flight once more and who was Iara to deny her?

~~"Would you like to see my dragon?"~~

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
------------------------------------------

ѕσρнιє----------------------

------------------------------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She took it from him, the weight of the suit dragging down her arm just enough to be noticeable. With a little extra effort, the neko had it with her in the bathroom and the door was closed.

It would be a good fifteen minute of cursing and clanking in the bathroom before Sophie was suited up and standing in front of Kiro again.

"Now what?" She seemed calmer, apparently the battle with the suit in the bathroom had spent a smidgen of her energy.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯ Her eyes lashes fluttered slightly as she looked back towards the chair. If Ella was content for now and wasn't going to press the issue then she would not speak any more on it. Besides the young neko knew that Kellet was always there if she needed to talk. A small nod was given as she looked back towards Ella. "Yes that looked to be very promising... Would you be able to do the same with all the other chairs that I plan to bring?" She paused for a moment as if thinking about something that hadden't accured to her. "You know I gathered around 50 chairs.. But I'm not really sure how many plan to attend...." She smiled to Ella and tilted her head slightly as she let the flower she was holding rest in her lap. "Would you happen to know who might be coming besides the hotel guest..."

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
[User Image

⇜↭↭┫Ӄέɳѳ┣↭↭⇝

A ghost of a smile rose to her lips as she felt him relax under her touch. She couldn't help the pride that built in her gut. Texting her hips slightly she moved to sit on the bed beside his form. He seemed so peaceful in his sleep, now that he was relaxed. Her mind began to drift towards the conversation that was held a few minutes ago. She was to play the part of back up it seems. Make sure her rivel in this mans heart did not get herself killed or kill the man intended to be Bristol's pray. And once that cure was lifted then he would be himself more or less. With the slight difference of a cold blood kill. But of course it would be needed so she was sure he could justify it, which will be good for his mind set. But once he was clear mind and back to himself the hardest moment in her life would come. When he would have to pick betewen the two. Sure there had been times in her life where she could share with another. But at the time it had been someone she didn't care that much about, at least not as much Bristol, and the woman had been on the same level and understanding as her. But she doubted that her and Sophie could reach that state nor that she would be willing to share. In her mind the small battle played out for her corse of action to take after all this was over.

ℳóóḍ: ♪♫♬♪♫♬
                                                                                                                ℒóḉαłìóἠ: Kiro's Room
                                                                                                                Ѡìłḫ: Bristol
User Image
User Image

And that was it. Kalli would shower, and he would take care of the starting cleanup. He agreed that cleaning too much would somehow take away from the glamor of the building, so, a quick fix up would be all he would attempt. Good thing, too. A few things needed rebuilding, but Veril was only somewhat familiar with a hammer, tools of the such not being regulated hardware where he was from. Only from what he read... that is all he could try. "You enjoy your bath, Kalli. Take a nice soak and I wish the bubbles to engulf you." There was a smile on his face, though he already knew there would be no bubbles in the restroom. In fact, if the tub was even clean enough to bathe in, he'd be surprised. Kalli may just have her hand full cleaning the tub before it can clean her.

He turned away, finding the doorway which would lead him into the halls that entangled the building. The walls were bare and covered in soot, dust, and dander left by nature. The room held many leaks, lines of droplets trailing down the torn paint above. Anything wood was rotted and splintered, and what wasn't... was swollen with moisture. Surprisingly, most of the windows remained intact, only a one or two cracked. There was a must, animal life having found their way indoors, probably only during the cold months.

"Where are you?" His eyes narrowed, bent in curiosity, really. Something familiar, still unknown. But it was there never-the-less, and he intended on finding it. Scanning here and there wasn't going to do it. It would take a bit more time to find, so, he'd give up for now. Instead, he'd continue wandering the halls of broken rafters and melted decorations. Torn curtains, some fallen to the floors. Rooms, many of them lined these halls, single person, yet big enough for comfort. No bathroom equipped in these, definitely a public restroom nearby. But surely, there'd be luxury rooms somewhere. There were stairs somewhere, the outside windows hinting towards a second floor... maybe they were up there.

User Image

Friendly Trader

10,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Deciding to follow Ella's lead, she arranged a set of lilies the same way. She held them up to the pair, hoping she did the copy well. "How is this?" she asked, intending to change the subject as well. She did not know anybody too well besides Patrice, who had closed her mind to Cambria for quite some time. Well, anyway, she decided to hold up the lilies to be judged and corrected.

MOOD: Attentive, interested
WITH: Kellet and Ella

Dapper Gekko

Korune shifted the small basket in his hand as he knocked on the door to his and Rika's room not wanting her to fall over a pile of magazines and papers again. After not hearing anything for a few seconds he opened the door slowly. To his surprise, and some amusement he found her sleeping instead and chuckled as he approached her and ran a hand over one of her ears and through her hair before whispering, "Hey there sleepy head. How about we get out of here and have something to eat? Its not healthy to stay cooped up in here and I have a nice spot in mind. Can even nap there after."

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Rika stirred slightly at his touch and smiled.

"I was dreaming about our wedding." She said tiredly before rolling over and rubbing her eyes. When she had finished, she looked up at him, seeming to actually register that he had been asking a question.

"Hmm?"

Dapper Gekko

Laughing a little he set the basket down the smell of the freshly cooked fish and other things float up to her nose. "Maybe you can tell me about it in a bit. For now though I feel like treating my favorite person in the world to a little picnic and getting her out of this room for a while. Does she want to take the invitation?" Giving her cheek a kiss he smiled already taking her hand to help her up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff