Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(If you like, Kell, I can pull out Ella, she's got a pretty good grip on her earth powers. ^^)
User Image
User Image

The kiss on the cheek caught him off guard, but her gesture was accepted with a smile. He figured he'd cover with a witty comment. "You wouldn't have really liked it there had you stayed. It gets cold during the winter." He was saying this as if she was a visitor to the Lab, or, a new addition... as if she hadn't grown her entire life within it's cages. And now that she was lost in thought, Veril would be forced to find something to keep his time busy.

"Well, if we are going to make this out new home, I suppose I should start to clean it up a bit, don't you think?" It had a strange charm to it, a relaxed atmosphere, though a total wreck. It be hard work, and a lot of time spent, but this abandoned building wasn't too shabby.

User Image
-=(( Sorry... been having a fit of writer's block lately ))=-

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
IchigoHooseki
(If you like, Kell, I can pull out Ella, she's got a pretty good grip on her earth powers. ^^)

((Of course you can pull her out if you want ^.^ Have a little, girl pow wow haha))

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She had stayed curled up there until she couldn't take it anymore. Ella got up, left her room and went outside. She needed the air and badly.

As she circled around the back of the hotel, taking time to stop by the swing, she came across Kellet working her magic in the front with Cambria.

It was lovely! And brought a bright smile to Ella's face, in spite of all that had happened. She focused intently on the pair, waving form the distance.

"It's so pretty, Kellet! Is this for the wedding??"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
LemonStarShine
IchigoHooseki

((Of course you can pull her out if you want ^.^ Have a little, girl pow wow haha))

It seems the pair of us are on a blue kick Miss Kell. ^_~))

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
                                                                              User Image

Her head tilted slightly so she could look back to him as she walked. Her backpack was over one shoulder, her hand up keeping it in place. A small smile worked it's way on to her lips. "Hmmm... Maybe a little bit of a clean up would be nice. But maybe not to much... It will lose it's overall appeal..." She chuckled as her gaze moved back towards the building. It did have a sort of lost look to it. And at the same time that felt almost right. What were they but lost themselves. She felt there was some meaningful, deep hidden meaning between the two of them and their new home but she really didn't care to think to much into it now. That wasn't in her normal hobby anyway. Leave that to the smart kids. She just liked it simple and laid out. Pushing all of those thoughts aside she reached the door and looked back to him. "After my shower I'll help out with the cleaning. Get grounded somewhat and see what we have to work with here..." She smiled slightly as she pushed the door open and moved into their make shift home.

((Agree on the writers block brain fart...))

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

¤ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ☾ Ҝѯʆʆѯȶ ☽·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ¤

╭☆╯ Hearing her name Kellet raised her hand and waved to the younger twin. After the wave she gestured to the feild beside her. "Yes it is.. I felt that it would be good location. Close to the hotel so that it can be reached easily but not to close that the building will be the main focus." She smiled once more as she waited for the neko to aproch them. Her voice had not raised any higher then if Ella had been standing right next to her. But as always the wind had carried it to the girl so it was easy to hear. As she reached her she smiled and gave a small nod. "Cambria and I could use your help in working these flowers. I was thinking about arrangments and such but you will make it quite easier." She smiled as she pat the grass beside her for the young girl to join her.

⊱ ℐ ωαş łẖɇ οηϵ ωϕṛłẖ ℒϵąṽιηḡ ⊰

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
IchigoHooseki
LemonStarShine
IchigoHooseki

It seems the pair of us are on a blue kick Miss Kell. ^_~))

((Haha yeah... I finally got my Kellet hair... Now to make a Kellet avi with it hahaha))

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ella came and sat next to Kellet, opposite side of Cambria, and tilted her head about Kellet's phrasing.

"What do you mean?" She asked simply, brown eyes looking out over the now field of lilies.

(Very nice! Can't wait to see it! I'm loving my Avi right now btw... *Cuddles it* It's pretty close to one I had before but I tweaked it and now I love it. heart )

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

╭☆╯ Looking towards the clearing she pursed her lips together and gave a small blow, at the same time her finger rose and pulled on what looked to be an invisable thread. The wind rush and cleared and area slightly as a white folding chair with a padded back landed. Rad over black thick ribbon was tied around the back complete with a large bow, it's ribbons hanging to just barly hit the ground. Somwhere stack away Kellet had quite a few more of these chairs. They were only a small part of her master plan for the wedding. She smiled back to Ella. "I am looking to have the lillies work with the chairs in some way. But I don't want them to be trampled or killed but at the same time wish for them to make the chair part of the setting..." She looked to the finished flower weaving in her hand. It looked a bit stiff and unsure. She gave a small sigh as she looked to the neko. "Any ideas, Ella?"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She gasped as the chair showed up out of no where, just surprised more than anything. The colors were coming together, but when Kellet spoke to her, she tilted her head again and thought on it, looking at the chair.

She reached out a hand and seemed to be pulling it up from the ground. Four small hills of earth and grass lifted to surround the legs of the chair but left the seat and top intact. She blinked and looked at it, unsure...

As she seemed to ponder it, her mind got distracted and a shot of power ran out and those four pillars came up and swallowed the chair. Ella dropped her hand before the chair was completely filthy. Her brown eyes had popped open and stared at the now filthy chair.

She turned and looked apologetically at Kellet.

"I'm so sorry, Kellet." She whimpered. Her mind had drifted to Sophie and Kiro, upstairs still talking about her impending doom no doubt.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
(If she had been pissed off instead of worried, the earth would've come up and imploded that chair. Haha)

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

╭☆╯ A small smile was given to the girl as she shook her head, showing there was no need for the girl to be sorry. Reaching into one of her small pockets she produced a rag and held it for a minute, almost like she was talking to it. Then she tossed it slightly and it landed on the chair. As it worked it's was over the frame of the chair all dirt began to cling to the rage leaving the frame spotless. As it worked Kellet raised a finger the dropped it. The ribbon and padding of the chair seemed to drop the dirt, not wanting to upset Kellet almost. As the rag continued Kellet raised a hand to place it on Ella's, worry now in her eyes. "What is wrong? There is something on your mind..." Once the rag was finished it simply dropped to the ground, letting go of all the dirt it collected. Kellet's eyes did not leave Ella as she waited for her to explain.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She squeezed Kellet's hand.

"It's Sophie." She said softly, looking back over to the now clean chair.

"She's talking to Kiro about..." She hesitated, not wanting to worry Kellet and not sure hwo much she should say aloud.

"A big problem. One that could be really bad for her and I'm just really worried." Her tail came to wrap itself around her waist and her fee hand stroked and toyed with it absently.

"I just can't stop thinking abuot the things they were saying. They were being very... well..." She sighed. They were being cold, but she felt bad saying it. It's just neither of them seemed to care terribly if Sophie died.

At least that was what it seemed like, the way they were talking about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff