Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koru sighed, rubbing the back of his head.

"I need Bristol up here," he said. "Go for it or not, he needs to be here. Stitch is well versed in magic, and I don't know anyone to counter him better than Bristol. I don't want chance to be a factor in this confrontation."

He then looked to Keno, listening to her words. "Regardless of how she feels, she needs to go down there. Anyone who should not be here should go down. That's probably going to include you and Tessa. The last thing I need is for Stitch to break you and Bristol lose it."

Kiro's ears perked up a tad hearing Koru's words. He waved his hand in a slicing motion across his neck back and forth, shaking his head...as if to tell Koru to keep quiet.

Koru tilted his head as he looked at Kiro's odd reaction. "What?"

Bristol thought for a moment and shrugged.

"Well, there's a little good n' evil in all of us. It's just what we want to follow, y'know? You follow what you want when the time's right I guess, right?" He continued to gently rub her back and shoulders, gently leaning his head against hers.

"Somethin' on your mind?"

((The girls will be left silent for now until Koru shows up over there.))

Beloved Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Could it be that you don't see me for the person I really am?~

[[oh boy does it feel better to be posting in a dream right now, means I don't have to keep up too much with the current Arcs, which means less stress on me, if only school was over already ><]]

Fate had entered his dreams once again, it was the same dream he had many times over, A huge field with a small home a few feet in front of him, it felt so nostalgic, but there were a few differences this time.
It meant she was close, much closer than all the other times.
Fate walked to the house and pushed the front door open, instead of seeing the usual destroyed interior, the place was clean, just like that of a display, he didn't show any kind of emotion towards the change, it was just what she wanted, "Your trying your hardest to piss me off this time, aren't you?" he asked seeing his younger sister walk into the room from the hall to his left.
she kept quiet, if anyone had been watching they would only be able to tell the two of them apart by their faces and their hair, "your even going so far as to mimic me so much to try and get at this" he pointed to his head, "Well this time, I've got all the time in the world" with all the power he had he drew his blade and threw it directly at her, piercing through her chest and pushing her back against the wall at the end of the hall where the blade lodged itself.
It did no damage to her at all, but he knew that already, she felt no pain in his world, and it was better that way, it meant he couldn't kill her, but he could stall her.
her hands moved to the blades hilt and gripped it now trying to pull it free from both the wall and her, but Fate wouldn't allow that, he walked towards her and pushed the blade further into the wall with ease, as if the wall weren't there at all, "I can't let you free just yet, I want to be sure to burn your looks into my head, for I may not see you again" Fate told her.
She acted like she couldn't hear him, whether she really couldn't or she just chose not to he couldn't be sure himself but he talked anyway, after all they had a lot to talk about before he woke up again.

~Or is it you just want me to be the one your looking for?~

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

Keno's eyes moved to Kiro as he made the kill sign.
Not really sure what he ment she simply stopped talking about Tessa.
That seemed to be the thing he didn't want her to talk more about.
Giving a small nod she placed her hand on her hip.
"I think everyone should go, even Kellet.
But I'm sure she won't go with you by choice."
Her eyes moved down the hall then around the room so as to not look at Koru.
"He does not know I'm back...
So I really believe that he would freak if I broke..."
Her eyes moved back to Koru, this time eyes narrowed slightly.
"But I will not break, Momo reinforced me greatly.
And If I did it would not matter..
I would simply lose a small piece of myself."
She gave a small smirk as she shifted her weight once again.
"I am not leaving..
Besides one of us will have to stay to distract Stich.
We already had a nice little banter so I should be able to push his buttons nicely...."

+-+ Amaranth +-+

User Image
User Image

Amar didn't know what the say about Mouse, as it was impossible for him to stop her. "Well then so be it. If there is nothing that can be done, we will just have to let her make the mistake..." his voice was still uncomfortable, his head still killing him... so, it was reasonable to be in a bad mood. "She'll have to live with the consequences of her youth and inexperience." He shifted to face her better, now trying to stand, his legs holding him better than he expected. "Did he say anything to Momo that can help us? Or did he say anything to anyone, as a matter of fact?"

His eyes lifted over to Briar, still unsure about everything involving his gift. "I'd like to know everything, however, that could take forever. I already know my recent memories, but I can't remember anything right before them, and I am sure there is grand information in them... so, let's start there." He hoped this chain reaction thing was going to work, because there was a lot he wanted to know...

User Image

+-+ As long as I believe... +-+

=||~:~||= Topaz =||~:~||=
User Image
User Image

Kill people in their sleep... Topaz knew that this was possible... but he didn't know it was just one guy doing it. And he also didn't know that he could influence them enough to take their own lives once awoken. "It's risky, Nightmare." He laughed at the irony that her name as Nightmare. "Too risky, I may add. Who are we to say that once we awaken, he wouldn't have caused us the same discomforts? Who's to say we won't kill ourselves? After all, after we awaken from this dream, we will never know if it really and truly happened... now can we?" It was true, after leaving the dream world, he always had the feeling that it was just that... a dream, one that couldn't affect his living life. It was strange, because he knew the inner workings of the dreamworld, and even so, he couldn't tell if he was really there after waking up.

User Image

=||~:~||= What a Beautiful Soul. =||~:~||=

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

Layout created by x_kittykat for IchigoHooseki

═════════════════════════════

Mimi sniffled lightly when he put her down, Hideki letting out a soft hiss from a more stable place on the roof. Her large violet eyes kept tight to Puck's movement. Everytime he touched her, her heart felt better, she felt safer. But she didn't believe Keno was evil. Mimi didn't believe anyone was innately evil. She couldn't.

Her hand found his when it reached her shoulder and she leaned up and kissed his cheek lightly before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I trust you, Puck. But I can't believe she's evil..."

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ella watched the exchange. Why would Bristol lose it over the glass girl...? Another blink, then it dawned on her.

She had to be someone he knew. She thought on it but things were still hazy so her eyes studied the glass figure carefully. She reminded her of someone. Someone who used to live here. Someone with purple hair and a large attitude. Someone Bristol cared for...

Her eyes popped open.

"Oh my gosh, Keno!" Confused, happy, yet utterly worried, Ella stared at the glass figure.

"Does he know??"

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
------------------------------------------

ѕσρнιє----------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She nodded. She wanted to tell him, but she was afraid. What would he think of her afterwards? A small sigh left her lips and she went with the only true part that didn'tmake her sound crazy.

"I don't remember who I was before I came here. At all." She looked to the floor, unsure of how to continue, so she settled for another subtle notion.

"I have a feeling I wasn't good..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Bristol furrowed his brows just a bit in confusion.

"Well now, why would you say that? I mean...I haven't..'seen' anything that would hint that."

Koru watched the exchanges between Keno, Ella and Kiro...and being who he was...he had put two and two together.

"He doesn't know," he said, shaking his head, closing his eyes. "Figures..." He looked visibly irritated at this fact.

Turning his head back to Keno, he continued. "When were you planning to tell him...if ever???"

Kiro rubbed the back of his head, laughing nervously. "Can I say somethin' about that?"

"NO," Koru snapped back.

Kiro quickly nodded. "Uhh...yeah, sorry." That was quick.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

ѕσρнιє----------------------

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The neko laughed, loudly.

"You're telling me you don't remember the daggers in wall day down in the training room?" She ran a hand through her long dark hair before settling on the bed.

"I almost skewered you..?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

Keno growled slightly as she took a stance that showed she was not going to back down, her eyes narrowed.
"And why should I tell him that I am like this, huh?
It's not like with you and Tessa.
You love her enough to be with her forever and she you.
After being sealed so long you did not move on to other kittens.
Why should I ruine any happiness he may have now just so he can know I'm not the woman I was?
We are all incomplete right not and not just in a physcal way...."
She crossed her arms as she let her eyes soften a small amount.
For all she was worth she could not figure out why Koru cared so much about her and Bristol.
But the actions of the people in this place were always so hard to understnd to her.
Glass eyes moved back to look to him.
"We were not married...
Just in a relationship and they sometimes end...
Should I ever get the human form that they say I may have one day then I will tell him.
Unless he finds out I don't plan on telling him at all.
Can you imagine what it would do to his new little kitten and his relationship...."

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

She shook her ehad as she moved to wrap her arms completely around his.
"He kills people in the way that I killed the people who kept me as a slave so long ago...
Nightmares that are constant and terrible beyond a mortal minds abliblity to cope with.
Drive them to a point of insanity that causes them to kill themselves over the idea of going back into a dream."
She gave a small smile as she shook her head.
"As of this moment you have me as a guild in here, you know it's a dream and that it can not really harm you.
There is no way that he can cause you to kill yourself or die in the dream.
I will not let you lose yourself."
Her eyes shifted slightly to look out the walls.
The boy that helped her get into Cambria's dream was back in her world.
There might be a chance that her brother will go after him.
She would have to keep a note of him.
Her eyes moved back to Topez with a small smile.
"Do you think that I am your dream?
Something that is a creation of your mind?"
Moving her head she rested it on his arm.
"I guess there is nothing I can do to convince you, huh?"
She laughed slightly as her eyes moved up to his.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

(Just pulling her post out so I don't lose it. Heh)

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Brown ears slowly lowered themselves as a sadder look crossed her features. Keno had a point. at the same time, it didn't feel fair.

"I dunno, Keno..." Her gaze dropped as she rubbed her arm, absently.

"I don't think you're being very fair to Bristol." Those same brown eyes that held the expression of complex concern raised up to her once more. Okay, that kind of hurt her to say. She knew Sophie needed him right now, but Keno and Bristol had been in love right? If this had happened to Kiro and he never told her, she'd be heart broken. Then again... she probably wouldn't have moved on like he did.

At the same time, she wasn't sure he had completely. Sophie and Keno were pretty similar...

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

Puck gave a small smile as she hugged him tightly.
How much she reminded him of Gin was almost to close for comfort.
Giving her a small sigh he reached up and hugged her back.
"I will take your word on it for now...
My gaurd will be up around her but I will not pick a fight..."
He sighed slightly once again before he pulled away to look at her.
"I could do with something to drink darling...
How about we head back downstairs..."
He smiled as he held out a hand to her.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

═════ɱɨɱɨ═════

The rabbit girl smiled brightly when Puck said he wouldn't pick a fight.

"Yay!" She didn't want to see fighting or anger or sadness, though she knew they happened. But she especially didn't want to see them from him. No, she'd make it a point for him to be happy around her. No matter what.

She took his hand as he offered, leaning down with her free one to scoop up Hideki who all but had a cow at the sudden movement. She was used to it however and held him tight so he didn't go flailing off the roof.

"Okay!" She chirped in reference to the drinks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces