Welcome to Gaia! ::

LadyKellet
*She grabbed her head and shock it.* Will you stop. You said that you thought that he was going to kill Korune and then you start saying he won't. Stop it. Stop it!

sis its me not im Tallon again and i would never kill kourne *Tallon says softly as he looks into her eyes*
*Daray looked up at him.* Why did you summon him then? Why did you bring out the one that does your killing?
LadyKellet
*Daray looked up at him.* Why did you summon him then? Why did you bring out the one that does your killing?

i.. im scared of getting hurt in battle again *Tallon says softly as he tears up* i know that blade would not die
*She nodded.* Ok... I understand....
LadyKellet
*She nodded.* Ok... I understand....

blade must have gone over my memories and thought i wanted you so much that i would kill *Tallon says softly as he gives his sister a hug* ((g2g in 14 min))
*She let him hug her.* Ok. If that's what happened...
LadyKellet
*She let him hug her.* Ok. If that's what happened...

it is i know you love him *Tallon says softly* ((g2g))
*She nodded.* I do..
((anyone online?))
((anyone?!?))
*Tessa stood in the kitchen. She smiled as the children ran around. Rin stood holding on to her dress as she watched as well. Tessa smiled.* Very good. Watch that cup Ox! Mouse help her out.
*Tallon was sleeping on the couch Blades memories running through his mind*
*There was a crash from the kitchen.* MOUSE! OX! OUT!
*From the kitchen ran out Mouse and Ox. They both made there way to the couch.* She's not to happy today is she?
*Mouse looked over to her. His hair very dirty.* Well if you didn't dump a cup of flour over me and her I think she would have been in a better mood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff