Welcome to Gaia! ::

LadyKellet
Yeah your right. *She sank down to the ground holding her shoulder. She smiled and stood back up.* Im going to go tend to this wound.
"Alright."
*She went ot the kitchen were she started to dab a cloth in some water then clean the wound.*
LadyKellet
*She went ot the kitchen were she started to dab a cloth in some water then clean the wound.*
sighs the images disappearing as she does
*She looked at the wound as she dabbed it. She smiled lightly.* That's better. I should be better in no time.
LadyKellet
*She looked at the wound as she dabbed it. She smiled lightly.* That's better. I should be better in no time.
"Good, now with that learned you know how to set a good physical defence."
she walks in
*Tessa walked out of the kitchen and smiled at the new girl.* Hello, I'm Tessa. Do you need some help?
blinks looking at the new girl "Are you following me?"
*Tessa looked from the girl to Korune.* Do you two know each other? *She pulled a hand up to her mouth.*
"You could say that."
*She smiled sweetly.* So we have a new friend?
LadyKellet
*She smiled sweetly.* So we have a new friend?
"If she decides to stay, yes."
*She jumped up and down happily.* Yay! I'm going to go make some food to welcome your new friend. *She ran into the kitchen to prepare a meal.*
LadyKellet
*She jumped up and down happily.* Yay! I'm going to go make some food to welcome your new friend. *She ran into the kitchen to prepare a meal.*
laughs watching you "Always the chipper one."
*She giggled and strated to flip a pan full of noddles.* Of course. If I 'm not then who is?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff