Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamikazy has a delima, but what does he do?

Tell us the delima? 0.54117647058824 54.1% [ 46 ]
Not care about it. 0.035294117647059 3.5% [ 3 ]
Why do I care? 0.10588235294118 10.6% [ 9 ]
Flip a coin? 0.2 20.0% [ 17 ]
I'm a pool whore don't ask me. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 3978 3979 3980 > >> >>> »|

kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

"Eh?" She looked at him and he looked like he was quite startled, of course she did feel quite bad for he had done this for her drink. "Oh my, that doesn't sound like a pleasurable trip. I'm sorry to cause you trouble, I could have ordered something else sir."
" its alright, you were the first person to order this wine. So i might as well get the best stuff i can get for you." Kamikazy smiled as his body caught on fire returning his temperature to normal. He put himself out and poured her wine.

"Well then, next time I'll make sure I'll order something that you do have at the bar so you don't have to go through that experince again." Victoria noticed that he had used many actions that consisted of fire and her head titled slightly and asked, "Are you some sort of Pyro?"
illusion_princess
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

"Eh?" She looked at him and he looked like he was quite startled, of course she did feel quite bad for he had done this for her drink. "Oh my, that doesn't sound like a pleasurable trip. I'm sorry to cause you trouble, I could have ordered something else sir."
" its alright, you were the first person to order this wine. So i might as well get the best stuff i can get for you." Kamikazy smiled as his body caught on fire returning his temperature to normal. He put himself out and poured her wine.

"Well then, next time I'll make sure I'll order something that you do have at the bar so you don't have to go through that experince again." Victoria noticed that he had used many actions that consisted of fire and her head titled slightly and asked, "Are you some sort of Pyro?"
Kamikazy laughed. " I'm an elementalist and i don't mind going through that. I hope we have a bartender soon enough."
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
I sip. I watch. Bye eyes dart. They are dark. They are knowing. They are somewhat confused and afraid. "How is buisness?" I ask.
*He looks at her from across the room.* Buisness is kinda slow as you might already be able to tell but good nonetheless.
"Okay then." My voice is dark. It is forboading. It is doom to the one I seek to destroy...
*He gets up and walks over to her taking a seat next to her* So how are you?
"It could be worse." I say. If anyone in this bar remebered me {I'm sure I've met everyone}, they know something was up in an instant. "One of my friends in between a rock and hell." I say. My metaphors are darker than usual. "But for me, fine. Thank you for asking."
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

Kamikazy laughed. " I'm an elementalist and i don't mind going through that. I hope we have a bartender soon enough."

"An elementist? I'm glad to meet another such as myself. The name is Victoria and I'll bet that you'll be quite happy to have some other person fetch the drinks from the celler." Vic laughed lightly. "I'm sure you'll get a bartender pretty soon though." Her head nodded in her own agreement.

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
I sip. I watch. Bye eyes dart. They are dark. They are knowing. They are somewhat confused and afraid. "How is buisness?" I ask.
*He looks at her from across the room.* Buisness is kinda slow as you might already be able to tell but good nonetheless.
"Okay then." My voice is dark. It is forboading. It is doom to the one I seek to destroy...
"It could be worse." I say. If anyone in this bar remebered me {I'm sure I've met everyone}, they know something was up in an instant. "One of my friends in between a rock and hell." I say. My metaphors are darker than usual. "But for me, fine. Thank you for asking."
Well then thats nice to know....and what would your name be?
illusion_princess
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

"An elementist? I'm glad to meet another such as myself. The name is Victoria and I'll bet that you'll be quite happy to have some other person fetch the drinks from the celler." Vic laughed lightly. "I'm sure you'll get a bartender pretty soon though." Her head nodded in her own agreement.
Kamikazy seemed alittle intreged. " Another elementalist? Its been waay to long..." He walked around the bar and handed her the drink. " There aren't many of us left." A random ghost flew behind the bar and took kamikazy's job temporarily.
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
"Chaz." I say. Then, for the first time since I walked in, I smile. "And you are?"

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
"Chaz." I say. Then, for the first time since I walked in, I smile. "And you are?"
*He smiles back at her not really able to tell seeing as im wearing my scarf* You can call me Yugo..Its nice to meet you Chaz.
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

Kamikazy seemed alittle intreged. " Another elementalist? Its been waay to long..." He walked around the bar and handed her the drink. " There aren't many of us left." A random ghost flew behind the bar and took kamikazy's job temporarily.

"Yup, I've been traveling a lot and I found a few teachers to help me improve my skills and harness the power of my fire element. Come to think of it, there aren't many of them left for I have met only a handful so far." She picked up her wine and swirled it around. "I plan to learn more elements though. I want to learn to harness water next." Victoria took a small sip of her drink and eyed the ghost for a while.
illusion_princess
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

"Yup, I've been traveling a lot and I found a few teachers to help me improve my skills and harness the power of my fire element. Come to think of it, there aren't many of them left for I have met only a handful so far." She picked up her wine and swirled it around. "I plan to learn more elements though. I want to learn to harness water next." Victoria took a small sip of her drink and eyed the ghost for a while.
" I've been around to long, i know them all and have mastered them. If you need a teacher, just ask. What is your name though?"
-walks in- .............
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
*He smiles back at her not really able to tell seeing as im wearing my scarf* You can call me Yugo..Its nice to meet you Chaz.
"It's good to meet you too Yugo. How's it going?" I smile broader.
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

" I've been around to long, i know them all and have mastered them. If you need a teacher, just ask. What is your name though?"

"Is that so? This is definately a first for me to see such an extrodinary person. You don't know how long I've been looking for a water elementist to teach me but here I am, sitting in front of someone who knows all of them. Quite a treat for me sir." She placed her drink down on the counter and extended her hand out to him. "My name is Victoria and I already told you before but it's no matter. What is yours?"
The Witch King of Angmar
-walks in- .............
Kamikazy looked over at the man and nodded at him. " If you want anything to drink please ask the ghost at the counter."

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
"It's good to meet you too Yugo. How's it going?" I smile broader.
*He lays back in his chair placing his hands behind his head as he looks at the ceiling* Not bad yet not great and very tiring. How about yourself?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff