Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamikazy has a delima, but what does he do?

Tell us the delima? 0.54117647058824 54.1% [ 46 ]
Not care about it. 0.035294117647059 3.5% [ 3 ]
Why do I care? 0.10588235294118 10.6% [ 9 ]
Flip a coin? 0.2 20.0% [ 17 ]
I'm a pool whore don't ask me. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3978 3979 3980 > >> >>> »|

Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
I walk in. My steps are flat. "Konnichiwa." I say.
*Yugo gets off the windowsill and walks over to her.* Hello how may i help you?
"Can I get...rootbeer." I say darkly. Obviously, someone needs to be...eliminated, though not in this bar. Elsewhere....
*He nodes his head* Sure ma'am. Would you like it out of the bottle or in a mug?
" Have to be alittle faster then that Yugo..."
Victoria turned the knob of the front door and let herself in, the slight breeze that followed her had blown some of her blue hair around her face, quickly she closed the door behind her and walked over to the bar where she sat on an empty stool. "Evening evening people."

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
kamikazyReign
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
"Can I get...rootbeer." I say darkly. Obviously, someone needs to be...eliminated, though not in this bar. Elsewhere....
*He nodes his head* Sure ma'am. Would you like it out of the bottle or in a mug?
Why dont you do it without powers next time Kami your not human like myslef.
illusion_princess
Victoria turned the knob of the front door and let herself in, the slight breeze that followed her had blown some of her blue hair around her face, quickly she closed the door behind her and walked over to the bar where she sat on an empty stool. "Evening evening people."
Kamikazy smiled from behind the bar. " Hello miss, may i get you anything?"
Blackhearts0
kamikazyReign
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
Why dont you do it without powers next time Kami your not human like myslef.
" Fine... I'll try...."
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

She nodded then thought about what to get. "Yes please. I would like a glass of red wine, if you have it that is." Vic returned the smile then looked around. "Nice place you have here."

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
*Yugo takes a seat near a window and just stares out the window at the moon floating high in the sky.* Hmm....
I sip. I watch. Bye eyes dart. They are dark. They are knowing. They are somewhat confused and afraid. "How is buisness?" I ask.
Lunar Strawberry
I sip. I watch. Bye eyes dart. They are dark. They are knowing. They are somewhat confused and afraid. "How is buisness?" I ask.

((Those are some choppy sentences. Sorry but I got lost there. @.@))

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lunar Strawberry
*He looks at her from across the room.* Buisness is kinda slow as you might already be able to tell but good nonetheless.
illusion_princess
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

She nodded then thought about what to get. "Yes please. I would like a glass of red wine, if you have it that is." Vic returned the smile then looked around. "Nice place you have here."
Kamikazy stepped back and disappeared in a ball of fire, when he came back he was slightly shivering. " i got the stuff out of the back of.... the celler.." Talking through shivers wasn't the best. He picked a glass out of the bar and held up a bottle of red wine.
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

Kamikazy stepped back and disappeared in a ball of fire, when he came back he was slightly shivering. " i got the stuff out of the back of.... the celler.." Talking through shivers wasn't the best. He picked a glass out of the bar and held up a bottle of red wine.

"Eh?" She looked at him and he looked like he was quite startled, of course she did feel quite bad for he had done this for her drink. "Oh my, that doesn't sound like a pleasurable trip. I'm sorry to cause you trouble, I could have ordered something else sir."
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
*He looks at her from across the room.* Buisness is kinda slow as you might already be able to tell but good nonetheless.
"Okay then." My voice is dark. It is forboading. It is doom to the one I seek to destroy...
illusion_princess
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess
kamikazyReign
illusion_princess

"Eh?" She looked at him and he looked like he was quite startled, of course she did feel quite bad for he had done this for her drink. "Oh my, that doesn't sound like a pleasurable trip. I'm sorry to cause you trouble, I could have ordered something else sir."
" its alright, you were the first person to order this wine. So i might as well get the best stuff i can get for you." Kamikazy smiled as his body caught on fire returning his temperature to normal. He put himself out and poured her wine.

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
"Okay then." My voice is dark. It is forboading. It is doom to the one I seek to destroy...
*He gets up and walks over to her taking a seat next to her* So how are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff