Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamikazy has a delima, but what does he do?

Tell us the delima? 0.54117647058824 54.1% [ 46 ]
Not care about it. 0.035294117647059 3.5% [ 3 ]
Why do I care? 0.10588235294118 10.6% [ 9 ]
Flip a coin? 0.2 20.0% [ 17 ]
I'm a pool whore don't ask me. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3978 3979 3980 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Solemn Darkness Bar and Inn.

Through the misty forest, in a place where sunlight is uncommon, you come upon a small mansion. While approaching you see many a spirit in flight around it. They fly close enough to touch, but you will feel nothing so keep walking. Many deaths have happend in this building, so many that they built a grave yard right behind it. As you enter the place out of pure curiosity you see the main hall. Chandalers dangled from the cieling some of the lights flickering from how long they have been on. Looking down upon the creeky floor you see one hundred tables. Some of the tables have phantoms at them and some don't. Show them fear and all they will do is torment you. Directy to the right you an old bar that has any drink possible imaginable.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Being there so long, you wonder who has been refilling it over the years. You walk alittle deeper into the mansion and see the stairs. Walking up them you see an extanded hall way with stairs above them. You open one of the doors in the hall and you find a surprisingly nice room.
You enter the room to see a mini fridge at the side and a pillowy soft bed. An abnormaly friendly ghost is standing next to it and asks you what you want to eat. You leave the room and head for the next flight of stairs. There is a shorter hallway up here with less rooms. You go into the closets room you can find and find a luxery suite.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You enter slowly looking through to see a few spectors dressed like butlers. In here there is a kitchen, a large bathroom, a hot tub, and a king size bed. Leaving the room, you turn to the side. You see a last flight of stairs and go up them leading to five rooms. You enter and see a beautiful room.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In here you can find everything you could possible imagine. There are the friendliest ghosts here who will do anything you ask and leave whenever you want them to. You start to leave when you hear a loud crack of thunder and decide to run out. You see a figure smiling in the shadows outside the building. It walks in and stops you. It gives you a choice to stay or leave. Either way... you don't know what the ghosts will do here or outside.

Rooms are free unless you want a luxery suite.
12. Moonlight Reign (( No relation ))
13 ( ghosts may be a hazerd in here).

luxery suites will have a price of 2000 every two weeks.
L1.
L2.
L3.
L4.
L5. LuellaArchimedes
L6.
L7.
L8.
L9.
L10.
L11.
L12.
L13.
L14.
L15.

Presidential suites will charge 3000 every two weeks.
P1.KamikazyReign
P2. Ivy Reign
P3.SilverTongueAlchemist
P4. Yuko_the_Devil
P5.
P6.
P7.
P8.
P9.

Rules.
1. Romance is ok, keep it pg13.
2. Fight outside.
3. do not disrespect the staff.
4. destroy the bar and risk getting banned.
5. don't get this place closed down!
6. No bumping!!!!!!!
7. No godmodding
8. Follow all Gaian rules
9. Keep OOC to a minimum. Sorry if you don't like it, it just doesn't keep stories moving.

Blacklist: Shundo, Spectre 187, Matriarchiepiscopal

Staff: ( we are not paying as of now.)
owner= KamikazyReign
co-owner=
co-owner=

Bouncers:
1. loonyman

Bartenders:
1.Coleman Alexander

Entertainment: ( as many as we need )

Head chef:
his/her workers:

Head Waitress:
workers:

if there is another job that you would want that is not listed. PM me or Blackhearts0 about it.

Name:
Race:
Describtion:
Job:
Why we should hire you:

PM this to us. I won't read it if its actually in the thread.
If you want to help us advertise, be my guest.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13898853][img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/RavenMatrix/Solemn1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13898853][img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/RavenMatrix/solemn2.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13898853][img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/RavenMatrix/solemn3.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13898853][img]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6184/bannernr2.png[/img][/url]
Announcements:
Thu Jun 21, 2007: In two weeks from this day there is a schedualed battle that is to take place. If you wish to come in and watch then be my guest, but it will be Kamikazy Vs. Ray in a battle to see who is the true highlander of this thread.

Blacklist: Shundo, Spectre 187, Matriarchiepiscopal, wolf-ninja-of-ice, Vice Lord`

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Your Opinion/Ideas/Thoughts/Suggestions

Ok people if your reading this it means one thing.... You think you know a way to make our bar/inn better. Heres how it works just PM me(Blackhearts0), Easy?...not quit there will be times im not on for a long time if so just PM the owner (KamikazyReign) only once if you do more i cant stop him from putting you on his black list. We may change things weekly or monthly depending on the situation. PM me (Blackhearts0) for more information.

Peoples ideas so far:
5/25/2006Blackhearts0..(Get people to come in and chat) complete

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
(Reserved)
Kamikazy walked into the mansion and smiled. " this will be a very nice place to start."

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
*Yugo Hironashi walks in slowly taking a seat on a windowsill waiting for others to enter.* Hey Kami.
I walk in. My steps are flat. "Konnichiwa." I say.

Sparkly Conversationalist

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
i like cheese!!!!!!!!!!!

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lunar Strawberry
*Yugo gets off the windowsill and walks over to her.* Hello how may i help you?
Kamikazy smiled at the people that had walked into the mansion as he headed behind the bar. " anyone want anything to drink?"

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Dark_Mr.Bunny
i like cheese!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats nice to know sir.
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
"Can I get...rootbeer." I say darkly. Obviously, someone needs to be...eliminated, though not in this bar. Elsewhere....
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
"Can I get...rootbeer." I say darkly. Obviously, someone needs to be...eliminated, though not in this bar. Elsewhere....
Kamikazy heard her from a distance as he put a fresh bottle of root beer on the table before making a miniture tornado to weak to do anything except hold that bottle fly it to her.

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lunar Strawberry
Blackhearts0
Lunar Strawberry
*He nodes his head* Sure ma'am. Would you like it out of the bottle or in a mug?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff