Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Player

"I can understand that." Adell nodded to Dante, before taking a sip of his Mountain Dew. "I'm more of a soda man myself."

Adell couldn't help but laugh a bit at the color that Claudia's face turned to at the realization, leaning on one of his arms against the counter. "It's no problem. If someone's used to serving people, then by all means, let them go at it." He smiled. This was one of the reasons he wanted to make a place like this, to get to know and joke around with good people.
User Image
Claudia perked up right away at the mans mention of a possible temporary job for her.
"I do like the sounds of that, and temporary is ok, work is work right? and i am in desperate need of a job.." She added, taking her coffee in both hands to warm them, and taking a small sip out of the steamy mug.
She smiled at Adell. "Good im glad you dont mind.and i do like this place." she chuckled a little bit before reaching and grabing a half of piece on the plate she had brought Dante, It was loaded with toast so she didnt think hed miss a half.
"Hehehe" She giggled as she buttered her piece and placed it to her mouth to take a bite, which was very small.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante smiled almost fondly, leaning against the bar from the side* So was I once upon a time, but I found other things to drink in the morning. *he popped the last bite of toast into his mouth and reached for another slice*

*Claudia had beat him to it, but Dante only chuckled along with her as he took the slice directly underneath and spread butter on it* I'll see if I can get you in the door, then. The place is called Fredi's. It's run by a father and son and the three of us go way back. *he took a bite of his new piece of toast, rubbing a few stray crumbs off his chin* You might have a damn good chance at landing the job.

Shadowy Player

"That's good to know. I'm glad people like it here." Adell chuckled, finishing his drink and dropping it into a bag behind the bar.

Adell's phone alarm went off, which took him a second to react to. "Oh, huh... That came quicker than I thought." He mumbled, looking at his cellphone before putting it back in his pocket. "Hey, uh, I gotta go pick something up in town. You guys are welcome to stay as long as you like and do whatever, I'll be back in a little while." He gave a small wave before heading out the front door for the afternoon.

((I'm pretty tired, so I'm gonna turn in for the night. G'night guys.))
User Image
She laughed as he went to grab a piece of toast as she did, beating him to it.
"Just not fast enough this morning are we?"She said playfully while munching on her piece of toast. Once she had finished her piece she added "I would greatly appreciate that Dante, really i would." She smiled up at him. She brushed the toasts crumbs off her fingers and raised her arms to pull her long black hair up into a high pony tail.
"Ok Adell be safe!" She called after him ss he left the bar.
((sry i gtg to bed long day tomorrow))
Claudia smiled at Dante "I afraid i have to leave going to the pool for a good swim for a while ." She said, with a wave she was off leaving behind only a trail of her sweet perfume.
"Oh ill be seeing you around Dante" She added smiling opening the door. "Byebye" She giggled and was off.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((No problem. I think we all need to go to sleep now. I just had to go fiddle with my YouTube account in case some wandering site admin decided to delete it on the grounds of "inactivity".))

See you later, Adell. *Dante waved to him between bites of toast, licking the crumbs off his fingers once he was finished*

*He smirked at Claudia's quip* Didn't know I had to be. Congratulations, Claudia. You caught me with my guard down. *he crossed his arms, still smiling* Not an easy task most days. *he yawned again* You have fun with that. I'll see if I can swing by Fredi's Diner on my way home. Yeah, I'll be seeing you. *He waved back to her as she left, walking out right after her to his car*
User Image
Claudia entered the new tavern on the block, one she had been staying at lately. Her hair was still wet from the long vigorous swim at the pool. Her version of working out, why bother lifting weights when its no fun? Swimming was much better in her opinion.
Her wet hair was not in her usual pigtails, instead she wore it down, in the hopes that it would dry faster that way, even though she knew that it wouldn't dry fast anyways.
She walked up to the bar to find it empty. Adell must still be out, She thought to herself and she happily placed her purse on the bar and walked behind the counter. She walked into the kitchen and swiftly tied her hair up into a bun, as to not get it in the food she was going to prepare.
She opened the large fridge door and pulled out the ingredients that she was going to need to make her Italian Lasagna.
Once all her ingredients were prepped and her lasagna was put together she pulled open the oven door and slid in the large baking pan into the steaming oven. "Oh this is going to be so yummy!" She exclaimed out loud to herself. She quickily and efficently cleaned up all traces of a mess in there was and set the timer that was on the kitchen counter then she went out into the bar again. Now whats there to do? She thought to herself looking around the place.
She happily made her way over to the set of couches she loved so much and ploped herself down, picking up a book she had started the night before. Might as well read something while i wait for the lasagna to cook.
She opened her book and sighed to herself. "Oh i do hope it gets more lively around here" She said quietly to herself.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Dante came in looking a bit drained, his guitar case hanging open just enough to reveal the glint of something metallic inside it. Again, he was doing all in his power to keep his hair smoothed down. While it looked noticeably cleaner now, the rest of him looked more of a mess. He gave the air a couple sniffs before spying Claudia on the couch* Hello again. Do I smell lasagna in here?
User Image

Claudia heard the DING of the kitchen timer go off. She slowly placed her book down on the table in front of the couch.Pushing down on he knees with her hands she pushed herself up and stretched out, on her tip toes.I cant believe the lasagna's cooked already! She thought to herself as she walked back behind the bar and into the kitchen. She did remember Adell saying he didnt mind, that was one of the reasons why she had made a lovely Italian lasagna, knowing he lived here and might be hungry when he came back. The customers might like it too. She thought to herself.
She pulled on a rather large pair of oven mitts. She giggled at how large they were on her as she opened the oven door. She pulled ehr head back as a burst of steam and hor air came billowing out, before taking a quick look to grab the dish out of the over with bolth hands.She hastely placed the searing hot dish on a think cloth on the kitchen counter to cool down. Its scent was radiating through the place.
She smiled down at her piece of art, which was how she viewed food Why eat it is it dosent look good! She thought to herself.
Turning back to the oven, Claudia turned around and turned off the oven, she walked back out to the bar and put a little stash of money under the till and grabs herself a ice cold glass of white Chardonnay. Perfect. She thought sitting back at the bar.She let her long straight black hair down again, it was still wet, of course because she left it in the bun while cooking.
((sry i didnt see your post ))
User Image
Claudia Turned and smiled as she heard Dante's voice. "how are you Dante?and yes that's my famous Italian Lasagna, used to be my family's favorite." With a slightly distant yet sweet smile, more to herself, for a memory that flashed back about when they were all still alive.
She noticed he was caring a guitar case and tilted her head for a moment looking at it. " You play?" She asked while giving her glass a slight swirl and taking a sip of her Chardonnay.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hungry. *Dante was visibly salivating as he walked over to the bar to have a look around* So where is it? Uh...*he stood up a bit straighter and cleared his throat* Yeah, I do play. *he swung the case around to zip up the open part of it, allowing the object inside to shine in the light one more time. Whatever was in there, it wasn't a guitar*
User Image
Claudia giggled. "Ill fix you a dish." She said standing up.
Her eyes caught a glimpse of something shining inside the mans case, thinking nothing of it she continued to make her way into the kitchen. She grabbed a plate off of one of the shelves and a rather large spatula out of a container in the kitchen containing utensils. Then she cut a large square chunk out of the Homemade Italian Lasagna, made with her mothers recipe for homemade sauce, and filled with ricotta cheese, Italian sausage,you could sell the slight hint of tiny bacon chunks, and the mozzarella cheese.. Serve with crusty Italian bread Of course. She places some butter on the side encase he would want it, along with a knife. She examined her placing of the food, deciding it looked neat , with her large slice of bread resting on an angel on the side of the lasagna and a basil leaf on top. I do beleive this looks ready to be eaten! She thought to herself
She picked up the items skillfully and made her way back out to the bar. "Here you go. I hope you enjoy it." She added smiling Sitting back down with the man as she placed the large dish of food in front of him. She gave him a slightly concerned look noticing that seemed drained.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
That'd be much appreciated. *Dante sat himself down at the bar, setting the guitar case to the side at his feet* I've got good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that I didn't get to talk to Fredi yet. The good news, I guess, is that I still haven't been his way yet. I got a bit sidetracked. Haven't had that nap yet, either. *He licked his lips when Claudia set the plate down in front of him* Thank you so much. *Dante dug straight into the lasagna, eating a sizable bite of it despite how hot it was. However, it was enough that his next mouthful of food was the bread, which he buttered very quickly before eating it* Mmm~ *his eyes very nearly rolled back into his head*
"Thats ok Dante.: She said with a smile. "Yummy isnat it " SHe added smiling. "Well i must be off, i have an appointment

(literaly faling asleep lol forgot to log out night eveyrone)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff