MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

She squeaked when she was scooped up, "I promise! Havana always gives me the option to pass, and gladly equips me for the chance things go south." Yevette tried to assure him, wrapping her arms around him in return and hugging Wiggy. "You're not going to loose me, I swear." She spoke against his neck.

Super Scamp

"That is all the reassurance I needed to hear. I just...needed to hear it from you Yevette." The smile returned to his face and he smooched Yevette's cheek before leaning back once more. "Sounds like exciting work all the same. As long as you come home in one piece every night I cannot complain." With a contented sigh Wiggy looked to his love. "Oh! I forgot to ask over dinner the other day...but I'm dying to know..." He hesitated for a moment before realizing he had nothing to be ashamed of. "What did you say to Kaji-Mai when you two met and she healed you? I recently had my first encounter with the angel...no worries, it was pleasant enough."

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Shelby Madison LaCure

User Image

"Well hi there, cutie!"

It was a quick ride to the inn. Not an easy one, but quick enough. She sauntered out of the vehicle, all hips and smiles in her purple bikini of sorts. With a condition like hers it was hard to figure about wearing too much clothing. Most of it ended up on the floor anyhow.

Either way, in she went, curls bouncing on either side of her head, her feet only adorned with simple white gladiator type sandals with large flowers on top.

She was friendly to say the least, her eyes eating up the room with the best of intentions, a rather large white silken purse hung on her shoulder.

She approached the bar and looked around, leaning forward so the skirt of her get up hiked just enough for a hint.

"Hello there! Anybody home?"

"Wait, that's not PEPPER in your hand, is it??"

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

She was pleased that he was assured that she would not take any unnecessary risks. Yevette knew her limits, though she was very happy that these were being expanded slowly. Though when he brought up her encounter with the healer she felt her eyes widen, never having anticipated that the woman would bring her up in any conversation. "What, what I said to Kaji-Mai?" She nearly stuttered, her face heating up as she rubbed the back of her head. "Eheh.. She'd asked me what had caused my injury, and I just went off, about Saiona, the ichor, the hell she's put us through..." Yevette looked to Wiggy sheepishly, then down to the table before them. "I went on and on about how wonderful and protective you've been of me.. Among other things.. and, about how determined I am...To spend my life with you in it." While it was nothing to be ashamed of, she felt awkward that his curiosity had been perked by someone whom was pretty much a stranger to them both.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

A blue skinned, black horned, pointy eared creature slowly rose up behind the newcomer in the bar. "...Can I help you, missy?" A mocked old lady's voice crackled eerily behind her. The red and black dress's golden pieces jingled lightly as she shifted a bit to adjust her black and white mask. How she'd managed to sneak up behind the poor girl with her hooves was nothing but child's play. Well actually... a pair of cotton stuffed bags tied to her legs but you get the point....

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Shelby Madison LaCure

User Image

"Well hi there, cutie!"

The woman gave a start and even clasped her hands to her chest dramatically while she turned around. When her gaze settle don the creature, she smiled, relieved and let her hands fall away.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, I'm easily startled, you see." she smiled broadly and extended her hand.

"My name's Shelby Madison LaCure and I was wondering who I could talk to about a stiff drink and a room with a view in this fine establishment." She winked then and waited patiently for a response, her free hand planted on her hip.

Super Scamp

His hearts practically soared and Wiggy found that he had a hard time removing the smile from his face. "You don't know how happy I am to hear that Yevette! I thought for sure you would want nothing to do with me after the ordeal my associations put you through..." The Necromancer paused, "Now I know that to be untrue, but all the same!" He moved in for another passionate kiss when a stranger wandered inside.

"Oh! Hello there! Good evening! So nice to see you, welcome to the Rosewood Saber!" His mood had soared from the depths it had dipped to while he was embroiled in paperwork and now Wiggy was positively bubbly. "Would you like something to eat or drink miss? We can get the Spindles working on that for you right away!"

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

Saizu decided to continue toying with the girl. She reached out, grabbed the girl's outstretched hand with a thumb and forefinger, then shook it as it were a limp leaf. "Blue..." She replied raspily in the same old woman's voice before turning to Wiggy. "Hey, boy! That'sa good idea! This little bony thing needs some meat on these limbs... for me to nibble later on...E he he he he!" Even her laugh was demented. Ah what fun this was.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Shelby Madison LaCure

User Image

"Well hi there, cutie!"

The old woman's reaction was an odd one to say at least, and Shelby did get a light amount of chills at the Blue's mention of eating her. Did she know? There was no way, still she'd move on just to be safe.

"Thank you, Miss Blue." She said with a smile.

Then strutted right over to the man, more than enough silky skin exposed to make it known just how comfortable she was with the opposite sex.

"Good Evenin', Sugar!" She exclaimed, thrilled at the prospect of that drink.

"If the spindles or whatever ya'll call the waitresses in these parts can take care of me, I'd be just thrilled."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Comically enough she had seen the motions of an impending kiss and had leaned in, puckered up and ready for it. Then someone entered and Wiggy was distracted by the woman. While he was happy and bubbly, Yevette couldn't help but feel a touch disgruntled about the interrupted gesture.

Sitting up in her seat she sighed and leaned back, hands resting upon her lap.

Lazy Nymph

User Image

Scotty Kompim

˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉

A tall man stood outside of the inn. He looked up at the building and shrugged slightly. His brown hair fell in front of his eyes and he brushed it back as he walked into the tavern. Scotty looked around the room and heard some noise. He looked through the door way and grinned slightly. He strode over to the bar and leaned his elbow on the bar top.

His shirt was unbuttoned a little at the top and he smiled a sort of lopsided grin as he waited to be asked what he wanted to drink. His light grey eyes scanned the room, taking in the people who were there.

˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉

Super Scamp

"The Spindles are those odd things over there." Wiggy pointed to a pair of the faceless robots. "You just ask them if there isn't a bartender or chef around and they'll set you up!" The Necromancer advised. Suddenly Chopin's "Funerary March" began to emit from his pocket. Producing a smart phone the Necromancer took one glance at the screen. "Ugh I completely forgot about my 11 o' clock meeting!" Turning to Yevette he planted a sweet kiss upon her lips. "I have to split babe! I'll see you tomorrow for sure!" He also gave the young woman a dazzling smile, "Sorry to have to suddenly leave, but I'm sure you'll be well taken care of! Bye!" With this said he dashed out the door.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Shelby Madison LaCure

User Image

"Well hi there, cutie!"

Shelby turned to look at the spindles, her eyes floating the bar just long enough to catch sight of a rather tall, dark and handsome figure. It was then that she heard her host taking off for the door and she turned and waved enthusiastically in response to his dazzling smile.

"Thanks, darlin! Enjoy your night!" She called before shifting her feet so they faced the bar, a few short steps and she was up next to the man, just a seat over.

"Now, just how in the world does someone as gorgeous as you end up at a bar alone? Be honest now, I won't tell." She cooed with a wink, looking up at him as she leaned forward on the bar.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Yevette tried not to pout when he had to go, she'd only just gotten here! She attempted to enjoy the brief parting kiss and watched as Wiggy vanished out the door. "See you tomorrow then my dear." She said softly after he left, then stood up and looked around. Sure there were others around, but without Wiggy she just didn't feel like sticking around.

Giving a parting wave to Saizu, whom was having fun pretending to be an old crone, she made her way out to her car. On her drive home she contemplated going for a late night dip.

Lazy Nymph

User Image

Scotty Kompim

Scotty turned his gaze to the woman that approached him. He leaned his hip on the bar and folded his arms over his chest. Scotty looked from side to side and then leaned a bit closer to the woman. His smile grew a bit when he spoke, "Well I could tell you, but what fun is that?"

Scotty took a seat on the stool and turned to face the woman. "Besides, I could very well be asking you the same thing beautiful."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff