MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
𝓚𝓐𝓙𝓘-𝓜𝓐𝓘

She had been sitting by the fire place meditating when the doors were burst open and she heard the wood nymph calling for help. Opening her eyes slowly the wings atop her head rustled as she stood up. Staff in hand she slowly made her way to the couch where the young man would be set down, she could feel that his energy was near non existent. She watched the medic spindle attempt to heal his wounds and shook her head.

"Please. Stand aside."

It was on the edge of her capabilities, but she could help. Taking her staff into both hands its end would begin to glow. The charge would then break away in the form of a glowing orb of pure life energy which would circle around Drakes form before infusing with his chest.

ooc: If I'm interfering with anything lemme know ^^;

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish ☮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Drake gasped as the pure energy hit his form, then groaned loudly, fists clenched. Eventually, however, his eyes closed. He was either dead or well off. Either way, Drake was immobilized.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

Sai watched as the stranger summoned energy into him. Panic set in the moment his eyes closed. "Drake?" She reached out to touch him again but was unsure of what the energy had done to him. Tears started to roll down her cheeks and she turned to Kaji-Mai. "What did you do to him?" It was hard to tell if she was accusing the healer of a crime or not with her tone. Of course she was scared and worried.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
𝓚𝓐𝓙𝓘-𝓜𝓐𝓘

She knelt beside the couch and put down her staff, hands taking on the glow she examined his form and began healing the injuries that the medic spindle had been unable to address before she asked it to back away. Slowly her own body would take on the wounds and broken limbs that the man had received during his battle.

When she was finished her own breath was ragged, but Drake would be fully healed. Backing away Kaji-mai stumbled away, heading back to her seat by the fireplace. Then the satyr nearly sounded as though she was afraid she'd harmed the man.

"I repaired his soul, he will be alright."

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

Saizu sat down in front of the couch, reaching and gently stroking Drake's hand. "So we hope..." As tired as she was, she'd try to stay awake and watch him, just like she could feel Vol was as watching her as well. Just because she was upset didn't mean he wouldn't step in to pull her away from the others. A few moments later, her eyes closed.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
User Image

Echo watched all this and was rather surprised to have someone with such capabilities. When Saizu fell asleep beside the couch, she fetched a pair of blankets and draped them over the two. She would have tried to move Saizu onto a chair or pull another sofa over, but she didn't want to disturb the woman's sleep.

With a grateful smile to Kaji-Mai the wood nymph then went upstairs, hoping that the two would be alright come morning.

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Walking into the tavern quietly, Serephone wasn't quite feeling her self this day. Her body craved water, and no matter how much she drank, it didn't seem to make much of a different. Sighing softly, she kept herself looking cheerful and normal, not wanting to worry anyone. Glancing about the tavern, she made her way into the bar room, hoping to get some more water to calm herself down some. It wasn't just water she was craving, her body was stirring for more, old urges coming to the surface once more.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
N A T H A NXXXB R O O K E S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Professional ExorcistXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCelestial Sorcerer

User Image

Nathan was looking quite different. His muscles had developed further, and were more defined, even with his tunic on. He had developed a soft glow, hardly noticeable unless one was trained to look for it. The training was really paying off now. He was making huge strides in the fields of exorcism magic and healing. He had learned to heal grievous wounds by taking them on himself, just as Kaji had done for him, and he was currently learning how to bend life energy. Someday he would be as good as Kaji, but not today, and not for awhile.

As he sat in the lounge, reading Kaji's tome, his thoughts began to wander to other things, so he closed the book and set it down, rubbing his eyes and sighing. Then he stood up and walked towards the bar room to get himself a drink of water.

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Looking up from the bar, her gaze rested upon her friend Nathan. His presence only made her urges stir more, but that really couldn't be helped. "Hello dear" she said in her usual cheerful tone, smiling at him. "My, you look quite...different? You have been working hard, it seems!" Folding her hands neatly in her lap as she sat at the bar, her fingers rubbing against one another in a somewhat nervous fashion. "You look stronger." Something about him made her suddenly want to...keep him near. His attention only on her for the moment, it was almost maddening, but she kept herself strong.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
N A T H A NXXXB R O O K E S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Professional ExorcistXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCelestial Sorcerer

User Image

Nathan smiled at her as he walked in. "Hello, Lady Serephone." He rounded the bar and walked to the sink, filling up a glass for himself before looking up.

"Ah, yes. It seems my training is finally paying off. No longer am I the scrawny weakling I once was!"

He laughed gently, taking a drink from his glass. "Well, I am happy to see you again. I hope you are doing well. Are you drinking water like you should be? I'd hate to think of you dehydrating yourself..." He fixed her with a concerned expression, but was still smiling nonetheless.

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Following him with her gaze, Sereph smiled more at his words, glad to see he was pleased with the progress he had made. Leaning against the table towards him a bit, her eyes seemed to deepen a bit as she began to lose a bit of control. "Mm...I am fine dear. Though I am a tad thirsty..." Her voice held an allure once more, though she was trying her best to keep much of it hidden. "Care to share...?" Reaching her hand over, she rested it upon his own, gently pulling it and the glass towards her. "That is..if you don't mind sharing with me~?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
((Ugh. Sorry. I have to go. I'll be back at some point.

Sorry... X_X))

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

Damien makes his way down the stairs after he left his room, giving a slight yawn and gave a turn of his neck, with a small pop coming out of it. He continued to walk then made his way down to the lobby, thinking of how good a drink sounded he walked over to the bar area.

"Anyone here?" He asked out loud, since it looked somewhat dead.

Lost in the unknown. Cursed by the unknown

-(OOC: )-

Timid Genius

Misty Naomi Onitsuka

Κάνετε κάθε πράξη της ζωής σας σαν ήταν τελευταία σας.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

The black and indigo colored beast was much larger than your average fox that would have been wandering in this particular area. Its eyes danced with what looked to be indigo flames as it stumbled over its own paws. Blood dripped from numerous gashes that covered its body, leaving a trail of blood in its wake. The iron collar and chain around its neck clinked idly as the large beast leaned against a true trunk. Its breathing was labored, it's indigo tipped ears flat against its head. It could sense an establishment close by with several people inside. If only...

It managed to stumble a few more feet, the edge of the tree line within view. With a few more feeble steps, the beast collapsed to the ground with a loud rumble. Its eyes closed, its head rested in the dirt near a tree root. So much pain. So tired. With unconsciousness came transformation, the pain of the transformation muted by the amount of pain the creature was already in. The form of the large fox slipped away, shedding itself like an animal would a fur coat when spring came. What was left in its wake was a woman with long indigo hair and black and indigo fox ears and tail. She was only about 5'3" in height, weighing no more than 110 lbs. She was naked, her pale body covered with gashes and blood, her hair somehow covering her private areas. If she wasn't found soon, who knows what would become of her.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Fox Demon Form

Do every act of your life as if it were your last.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Sebastian came downstairs from his room well rested and in better mental shape after his vacation. His ears were covered by thick red headphones, eyes closed he bobbed his head as he danced his way into the bar room. He sang along to the music that could be heard from the head piece, his voice was able to even mimic the synth that was applied to the voice. Infected Mushroom was one of his favourite bands, he'd listened to them enough that he had been considering doing a cover for them.

Dancing his way behind the counter he had not noticed the other man in the room, he was so absorbed with his music as he started putting together a Golden Dawn for himself. He had to search for the apricot brandy, but once the creation was complete he sipped on it contently during the instrumentals, his free hand resting on the hilt of The Nameless One, a katana that he'd taken up keeping by his side at all times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff