FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Another succubus? Well this was certainly something else, but a siren halfbreed? How in the hell? He couldn't help but wonder who ended up ontop in that sort of relationship. The thought made him chuckle. "Mighty fine... I didn't know Sirens had wings, or can succubi have wings?" The man had never seen Percillias, hell, he didn't even know she had any.

"Seb, or Sebby. My friends used to call me Nystra, my last name, but that was years ago." He answered this while musing over the locations of the nearest waterfronts. As he did the man's hand scooped up the vodka bottle and promptly refilled their glasses. Percillia seemed to have gone quiet, but he didn't mind. For now he'd entertain the guest.

"There's a river out back, a nice strong current too. The further up into the mountains you go the more you'll find the odd stream here and there. The one out back has a nice gentle slope though. Perfect for lighting a bonfire." Sebastian grinned, having overheard her asking about setting up a blaze by the water. "Though if you want to do something like that, I'd prefer if you'd let me dig a proper pit for it. Andrew might not be too happy with someone setting off blazes on his property." Then again, he'd gladly take the rap for her if needed.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

"My breed does... we're slightly closer to Harpies than Sirens, but I can still breathe underwater." She smiles and picks up her newly refilled glass. "Hm... Sebs. I like it." She smiles, taking a sip off of her drink this time rather than slamming it back. Listening to the choices of waterside, the woman lightly taps her fingers against her lips. "No problem. I wouldn't mind asking the Owner before I just go and light his land on fire... that would piss me off, too."

Her violet eyes light up a bit. "I really want to do some drinking in this night air... shall we head outside? It's pretty dead in here." It would give her a chance for another smoke and more room to stretch her massive wings... win - win situation for her.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

The mention of drinking outside brought a grin to his lips. A drinking buddy! Not only did he grab up the vodka, Sebastian took the bottle of Wild Turkey he'd sampled earlier too. "Now that sounds like a plan." He said with a grin.

The chef was fascinated by her wings, not to mention the fact she was closer to a harpie than siren. Both were creatures frequently mentioned in some of the greek mythos that he'd read about when studying the constellations in the sky. "Lead the way Aspa, I must say, your name reminds me of the name of those neat snakes Asps.. I think they're called. Beautiful, and deadly." He chuckled, with the way his chest and back were hurting, deadly had been on his mind all night. Sebastian had been lucky to have avoided receiving any fatal wounds.

Walking with her through the doors, he'd point her in the direction of the water, assuming she'd like to sit by it considering her siren half.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

The woman chuckles and follows him. Being at the waterside sounded like a fantastic idea. "Thanks. My Uncle chose it. He's actually Arte's father... and happens to be Greek." Yes, everything did make sense after all. Fishing a hair tie out of her pocket, the Siren ties her mass of wild hair up and out of her face. Turning towards the way he pointed, her eyes glow. She could feel the familiar tug of water. "Perfect."

Walking at a brisk but slow pace, she finally decides to ask. "Tell me Sebs... why was Perce trying to glare holes into my face?" She glances back at him, her violet eyes still glowing in the moonlight. "Am I intruding on her turf? I was holding off hunting males because of that. Last thing I need to do is pick a fight over crap like this." Her eyes roll. She thought she would have a friend at least... but between Addy and this... seemed like the pure blood just had too much drama in her life. "Or does she hate me because I'm a half breed?"

Reaching into her cleavage, the woman retrieves her lighter. Another reach into her pocket, and out came her smokes. "Do you mind?"

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Following her over to the water, Sebastian blinked hard when he was asked about Percillia's odd behaviour. Behind his glasses those golden orbs of his rolled as he sighed heavily. He tried to distract himself for a moment with the fact that her uncle was greek, he loved Greece, hoped to see it one day. He'd heard it was a beautiful country.

Instead of getting lost in thought, the man shook his head and blew a raspberry, his lips flapping about in a silly manner before he spoke. "Not really her turf, as in territory, and I doubt she hates the fact you're a half breed. This is a place for all sorts to be welcomed, if she's got a problem with that she'd have been asked to find work elsewhere."

Cutting down the options he groaned inwardly. Why did such a sexy lady want to talk about this?! He almost didn't want to answer, but if he wanted to get to know the girl he had to be honest. "She and I are.. Kind of an item." Sebastian spoke with a rather flat tone now, his hype disappeared into a melancholy mood. "Things have been, strange between us though." His gaze was on the grass as they moved, and when the water was in sight he plopped his a** down and began to drink straight from the bottle of wild turkey.

Edit.

When she took out the cigarettes and lighter he shook his head. "Outside? Have at it. Miss Echo has asked that people don't smoke inside though. She's gonna have twins!"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Flapping her wings a few times, Aspa thinks. "Oooh. You must be the mortal she was talking about." Dropping down next to him, she looks over at him with a little smirk. "She was asking me if Immortals were better than mortals." Well... kind of an item or not, Aspa couldn't help but have her eye on this man. He was interesting, and well. Seemed to need companionship that wasn't so... fleeting.

Tipping her head back, her eyes lock onto the stars. "And that Addy guy was kind of being a creepy p***k..." She smiles. "I'm surprised he didn't take a swing at me when I called him that." Her eyes slowly close. The sound of the water was calming. "Liquor me up already, man!" Setting her cigarette between her lips, Aspa makes sure to light it before falling back onto the ground. Her wings barely managed to vanish before she it the grass.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Better than...What?! He'd been unconscious for a week and that's what she'd been doing? Surfing the market and asking which was better? This coupled with the grass teasing some of the deeper gashes on his chest and back stung hard. He grit his teeth and kept quiet for a moment, eyes blazing behind those odd shades of his.

"Who's this Addy you keep talking about? He sounds like a real jerk." Though as soon as he asked it the chef was almost certain he knew whom she was talking about. Who else was being a freaky creeper around the tavern lately? Asmodeus, Sebastian nearly growled at the realisation. "Oh, him." He added before she could reply, letting her know that he'd figured it out. "I've been meaning to clock that guy one for some time now." He said while sitting up, handing Aspa the vodka bottle.

"Don't worry about price, I got it covered." Sebastian told her, then took a long swig from the bottle of wild turkey. It was hitting him nicely, the burning in his stomach matching that of his cuts. "I'll have to have a chat with Nathan and Kaji... See what I can do about having that creep taken care of. We don't need s**t like that around here. Patrons and staff dont' need to be messed with like this." Closing his eyes he grunted, a rock having found the center of his spine.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Sitting up, Aspa looks over at him. What she said had come out wrong. She hadn't meant to make Percillia sound like that... Sighing softly. She stands up and takes a drink off of the bottle. Setting the bottle down, the woman makes her way for the water. Kicking her boots off, her shirt went next. Chest barely being contained by her undergarments, the halfbreed grins and pitches head first into the water. After a few moments, she pops back out. There was no gasp... her lungs worked with both air and water. Amusement sparkled in her eyes.

"Nathan? Kaji? Who are they?" Swimming back over to the edge, she lays in the sand of the river bank. Her legs lazily kicked in the water behind her. Being what she was, the cold frigid water and night air didn't bother her in the least. "He was kind of rude, yeah. But well, I'm more used to it than normal people. I lived several years of my life in the Demon Realm... a lot of them are like that.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

"Nathan's an exorcist... Kaji-Mai is apparently half angel. From what I've heard, Addy's been messing with people's heads lately. Something I'm not very happy about. Especially considering that he pretty much hates me." Sebastian then sighed and took another long drink of the wild turkey before sitting up with his legs bent at the knee. He watched as she played with the water and couldn't help but smirk.

He knew better than to ask a stupid question, so instead of wondering if she was cold over there, he picked up the bottles and brought them closer to the shore. "I'm personally waiting for warmer weather. If the water's too cold my right knee locks up."

By now the badassery had worn off, and he was just confident, in himself, and in the fact that he was a man and entitled to make decisions for himself. "That man might be normal where he came from, but around here we don't tollerate that kind of bullshit."

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Smiling a bit, she nods. "I like warm weather also. But well. Water is best for me. Warm, hot, doesn't matter." Folding her arms, she rests her chin on them. "Well, hopefully you all can put up with me... I'm from that kind of world, too. But I can honestly say I have no interest in hurting or using anyone here." Her wings slide out once more, and she dips them into the water a bit.

Her eyes lift up to his injuries. "Those probably hurt pretty bad, huh? At least you'll get some awesome scars if you want."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Sebastian chuckled at her hoping that he could put up with her. "Sweety pie, if I couldn't I would not be out here right now. You're too nice to hate." He gave her a grin and a playful wink.

Looking himself over at her mention of his wounds, the chef hissed lightly when noticing a rather nasty gash. It ran along his right side, jagged like a thunderbolt, definitely from someone who had no idea how to use a blade. "Yeah, they hurt like hell, but like I said earlier. I'll wear the scars with pride." He nodded to himself then looked back over to Aspa with a smile. "I'll take whatever comes my way when it comes to protecting this place's honour." This was certainly true, with the effort Wiggy had been making to spread the word about the tavern, Sebastian was not going to let it all go to waste.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Crawling out of the water, Aspa pulls her shirt back on. Taking up the bottle, the woman nods. "Can't blame you... honor is always a good reason to get messed up, and this place does seem pretty awesome." Moving her blond bangs out of her face, she picks up a smooth rock and inspects it. "Me? Nice? Hardly... I'm just not a jackass... most of the time." Her mind flashes back to how the little kid. Shuddering at the thought, Aspa looks back to Sebastian.

Staring at the nasty wound, Aspa bites her lower lip gently. "Ya know, you probably don't wanna hear it... but I can at least clean that for you." With her water magics, came some healing magic. She had been a Nurse for a while in the Demon Realm. "Can't do anything about the scarring... but it won't be... infected." She tried not to frown. Her past was flaring up a bit.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

She was wrong on the aspect of her not being nice, Sebastian had yet to think of any reason why not to spend time around Aspa. The woman seemed plenty respectful and courteous, even if she wasn't going out of her way to be a sweet heart or anything like that. Sometimes just being a decent person was all it took to be called nice by the chef.

On the subject of his wounds however, Aspa was right, he didn't want to hear it. Though the offer of just cleaning the cuts rather than healing them was surprising. "Yeah, I suppose that might be a good idea, last thing I need is to catch an infection. That is if you're wanting to. If not I'll just get the medic spindle to look at me later." Sebastian brought a hand to his mouth and yawned, then took another hearty swig of the bourbon. "Mmm..Good stuff. Knocks me right out."

He was most certainly not looking forward to the hangover in the morning, but it had all been worth it.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

Giving him a slightly evil grin, Aspa reaches over and rests her hand on his side. "Brace hyuself, sveethot. Dis ez gonna hurts." And out slipped that charming German accent she tried so hard to hide. Trying not to think of all the different way to kill her Father for being a German Incubus, her eyes narrow and glow a light violet. Healing waters flooded the wound... killing bacteria right and left. Of course from her studies in medicine, she was able to leave the ones that weren't actually doing any harm.

It was a good thing he had taken that drink... it just might help take a bit of the edge off of the pain that was going to come soon. Aspa didn't really believe in putting someone back together when they were capable of doing it them self... that's why she had become a Nurse. She put those back together who actually needed the help. "Still alive?"

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Now that was something he had not been expecting to hear. A German accent? How very interesting. Though Sebastian was left with no time to think it over, gritting teeth he gripped hard on the neck of the bourbon bottle, the pain was so very intense, even with the booze he'd drunk.

When she finished he took in a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah, alive, but exhausted. Thank you. I think, if I don't head in now I'm going to pass out right here." Sebastian said with a small chuckle, even against the pain. Getting to his feet the chef refused to cave to the pain and scooped up his bottle. "Shall we?" He asked, then made his way for the tavern entrance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff