Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Lady Lotus Doll
[[I'll end up doing one of the two. I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you. :/ However, I am going to have to call it a night unfortunately. I can post a reply in the morning however. ]]
( Kay, goodnight. smile )

Shirtless Poster

[[<< lotus you should ask someone to do art for you o: of your chara]]

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
( just a heads up, I have the babysit tonight, so I'll be her for an hour and a half, then I'll be gone until 11pm est. If you need to skip past a day, feel free. I'll roll with it when I get back. XD )

Shirtless Poster

[[*flops over*

edit: *sees Lotus here and chews on her ear*]]

Anxious Lunatic

User Image

After being MIA for so long, it was about time that she returned to her duties at the establishment. As if she had never left at all, Giddy strolled through the entrance of the building all casual-like. Nothing suspicious with her at all. A childish tune whistled through her lips as she made her way to the supply closet. Undoubtedly covered in dust, considering the neglect it faced by its once-usual visitor. Before reaching for the handle of the closet, a hankerchief was slipped out of her back pocket and placed on the door handle before she commenced to open it. Sure enough, wafts of dust blew out as the dust inside became unsettled from their resting places. It had been so long that even the joints of the door creaked softly due to poor maintenance. This was going to be a busy day for her. Probably.

Giddy opened the door to the supply closet completely and latched it into place so that it would stay open. From there, she proceeded to remove the mobile supplies and equipment from there so that she may thoroughly clean them, as well as the cramped space within the closet itself. Most of her cleaning supplies were still there, thank goodness. Her trusted bucket was filled with its cleaning solution, a couple rags were thrown in, and like any typical day if she had never left, Giddy went straight to work. This was her battle against the dust that she was not going to lose.

ϴutϴfȻaramel
[[Oh Aeri and your ear chewing nonsense! : 3]]

Lady Lotus

Statistics often said that a new mother's mental state was more fragile then glass. However, the same statistics were done on humans, humans who knew nothing of half-breed children or boyfriends who were away risking their life against an unnecessary cause. Demons, contacts, vampires, werewolves and the like.
If these statistics were true, they could explain why the poor red-headed little girl found herself sitting at the window in a bar's lobby. With a glass full of clear alcohol resting in her hand, the little demon couldn't help but watch the world outside, with thoughts probing her mind.
With a slight twitch, a shaky hand wiped a crimson eye full of salty tears. A sigh crossed her lips and Lotus felt nothing but sadness engulf her soul. She took a sip of the vodka she held in her grasp and knelt her head down to her knees.

Shirtless Poster

[[you like it >>]]

Invisible Lunatic

[[Aeri is her character, around here we call her Destiny or Des for short or HEY YOU! Now I see gid gid is back and lotus, is ovethere, so who shall I bring here Kenji or Krauly?]]

Anxious Lunatic

User Image

The typical motions of her cleaning routine were not so rusty after all. Somehow managing to clean the supply closet as much as she could within a short amount of time, it was time to move on to other things; More cleaning. Her cleaning bucket was dumped, sanitized, and filled with another cleaning solution. With her mop and filled bucket in hand, Giddy moved away from the supply closet to air it out and onto the far side of the room. Next challenge: Mopping the entire floor at this level of the building. It shouldn't be too difficult.

The head of the mop dunked into the bucket, was given a good squeeze, and slapped right onto the floor. Left and right, left and right, went the mop against the smooth surface of the floor, while her feet moved her back and sideways as she proceeded outward. With her focus toward the floor, it was an insteresting feat to behold that she was able to move around in a steady motion without getting tired or bumping into any of the furnitur. So focused was she that she nearly backed up into someone near the window. Good thing she didn't.

Giddy stopped what she was doing and stood upright, leaning against the mop as it was helf vertically. Turning to see who she nearly bumped into, the overall look of this smaller female that sat there was...Well, one heck of a mood-killer. "...Huh..." Perhaps she should back away slowly. Considering the fact that his place was also a bar in which down-trodden folks would occupy, maybe keeping away would be her best option. At least, until she finished what she was doing. Alas, there was still her other duties that needed to be tended to. "If... Y'know, you need anything... Feel free to tell me, alright? I'll get right on it, so... Yeah." Dang, it has been way too long. With awkward steps she moved away, giving the female at the window some space before continuing her thorough mopping.

ϴutϴfȻaramel ⇔ I haff returned! >:D .... What are you in the mood for, Krau-Bear?

Invisible Lunatic

[[Im divided, so I ll let the audience decided, Lotus who you want in, Krauly or Kenji, same question for you Gid]]
[[But I like calling her Aeri. :/ Unless she has an issue with that?
: 3 Bring in whoever Krauly.]]

Shirtless Poster

[[*gets left out*]]

Anxious Lunatic

ϴutϴfȻaramel ⇔ Both of your characters are freaky, Krau-Bear. Oh, and you still call me Gid, even though my username has changed for a few years now. So there shouldn't be a problem in calling someone by their charry name, so long as it's okay. >.>

Shirtless Poster

Lady Lotus Doll
[[But I like calling her Aeri. :/ Unless she has an issue with that?
: 3 Bring in whoever Krauly.]]
[[doesn't bother me :3 I'll answer either way xD]]

Anxious Lunatic

Enchanting Destiny
[[*gets left out*]]

ϴutϴfȻaramel ⇔ Join us~ Krau-Bear likes it when his place is full of ladies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff