Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

[[OH GOD. IT WAS...HORRIBLE.... ; n ; I hate funerals.]]

As some might have guessed, Vandalle had run off. She wanted to scope out the area, taking her small belongings with her as she had anywhere near to hide out in, where she goes next. She wanted to know if thye were OK.
So now, the weary female nearly stumbled up the rocky path. She clawed the door frame as she tripped into it slightly, her legs sore and weak. The draconic female headed up her stairs with shaky, weak legs, leaning against her door as she opened it, and falling into her room, all in a slow, weary sense.
She lay flat on the bed now, face in the sheets as she instantly passed out. All the doors were left open.

Invisible Lunatic

Lunatic

[[OOC: Dude im waiting for your post.]]

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Byron was on the bar already taking into account a strange and powerfull aura of magical forces around the place, mainly coming from a wing from the inn, He was not sure how to get back to his home town, and something in the forrest told him that maybe it wasnt his time to go back, While inspecting the place, Byron also notices some other creatures around this place that are not entirely human, Vampires, werewolfs and other specters linger in the inn or around it.
While not entirely a prissoner, he could not leave the place yet, This is his thought on the matter, Byron goes upstairs after a drink and finishing exploring the first floor of this inn, on the walk to his room down the hallway he notices a door open. Inside was that redheaded creature from before Vandale, His crystal seem to drawn him there but just the same his eyes were fixated on the open door and that lead those wondering eyes to the woman simply named Vandale.

Ferocious Guardian

ninja (Is back for a special one night appearance.)

Ferocious Guardian

Your time has come...

User Image
A pair of figures came in through the front door. Hooded as they normally were given their line of work. Stealth, precision, death. All a part of the job. Well, that was until his partner refused to kill anyone. So needless to say the kill count on one side increased dramatically. Walking through the lobby the pair was silent. The smell of blood was oozing from the two. High tension was so think you could almost taste it. Removing his hood Shadow had his eyes closed. His white bangs tinged with a hue of pink from him trying to smear the blood off. '' Kid, you need to cut the innocent s**t. It almost got us killed. If you can't finish your meal then don't take the biggest helpings. Save it for the ones you know can finish it. '' What the hell spawn was getting at is Adrian's adamant decision to not take the life of another. '' I get you got a kid coming...but you knew what you were getting into when you asked to join me on these jobs. It's not easy, it's not clean. But it pays great. '' Which was entirely true. Though Adrian did good about not killing anyone in fact it was quite impressive actually. Shadow had never seen anything like it. But the work was taking a toll on his friend. Because Adrian was tapping into dangerous powers in order to keep form killing people it was starting to consume him. Adrian didn't get it, was probably unaware that what he had learned and used was actually destroying him. But Shadow stayed quiet. His reason, because it wasn't too late for Adrian to figure it out for himself. Shadow couldn't hold his hand through everything. But if he felt he was in legitimate danger then he would smack some sense into Adrian. But for now he was ok...for now. '' Anyway go see your girl. I'll be down here drowning the smell of blood with alcohol. '' As Shadow made his way to the bar he removed his cloak to show his bloodstained body. He was shirtless, his scars mostly covered by the victims blood. His baggy black jeans torn along his legs and near his feet. His cross belts holding them against his hips. No scarf tonight, nor shoes. Just his pants and the ebony bracelet he wore along his right wrist. '' Get some rest kid. '' Shadow said over his shoulder. Opening his eyes finally he scanned the bar looking for his favorite drink.

You will not escape...

User Image

Ferocious Guardian

Fight, I'll end this fight,

User Image
Adrian was tired. So very very tired. He fought harder tonight than he had in his entire life. The man tonight- no. The demon tonight was a high level monster. The demon had accumulated a large bounty and for good reason. Evading hell's soul collectors and assassins Shadow was finally given the contract since no one else could or would dare to do it. Adrian had been doing great right up to the part he knocked the beast unconscious. It transformed once it was out and into something far worse. It turned out the real beast was hidden away while the host was awake. Because of this mistake Adrian was hit hard fractured most of his ribs on his right side. The fight had been hard after that and Shadow being unable to use his full power had to fight a long battle. But in the end Shadow defeated the monster with ease. Well, he made it look easy. Healing himself on the way back Adrian managed to heal his ribs but the pain would not subside. Wasn't very good at the healing thing. As Shadow lectured him Adrian listened quietly with his hood up hiding his shame. Yeah, Adrian was not pleased that he let his guard down. Nodding he moved towards the stairs. He didn't really have anything. He was tired, he was sore, he was upset, hungry, the list went on. Climbing the stairs in silence Adrian could feel Lotus near by. The thought of her made his heartbeat pick up a little. Moving to his bedroom door he grabbed the knob and opened the door. Stepping inside he saw that Lotus was in fact not there. He must have been really out of it to let his sense of auras lead him astray. Shaking his head he moved to the bed but stopped. Sighing he lowered his hood. A deep laceration across his right cheek an another on his forehead just above his left eyebrow. Blood stained his face from his wounds. He didn't really care at the moment. Removing his cloak he let it fall to the floor. His shirt was torn and tattered. Not much actually left of it. New wounds along his torso. A bruise clearly along his right side. Just looking at the bed he sighed. He wanted to lay down but he was dirty. Blood all over him. Adrian could take a shower but his wounds would scream and it was just so. Far. Away. Standing there he silently fought with himself on what to do next.

Pull myself out, save myself at all cost.

User Image
User Image

Lady Lotus

While loosing herself in the moment was not the original plan, Lotus found herself sitting on the white shag carpet in the nursery. The room was really starting to come together, and for once, Lotus felt okay with that. Smiling softly, she glanced at the pale pink walls with white trim, taking in the site. Now that the painting was all done, the carpeting had been replaced and the curtains had been sewn, all that was left was to wait for the furniture to arrive.
Lotus had always had a secret grudge against the old age times of using pink to symbolize a little girl. Girls could like blue, or yellow, or green too right? Yet she had given into pressure and created the room very girly, and very princess-like. Yes, her little princess was going to have no confusion on how she should act as the years when by.
Sighing softly, Lotus stretched her pale body out, taking in the comfort of the carpet underneath her. She was exhausted. But with little Trinity growing fast and feeding off of her dear mothers energy, she couldn't help but feel that way. Snuggling up, she batted her red eyes before deciding her bed would be much more cozy.
Grabbing on to the freshly painted wall, Lotus pulled herself standing, her back cracking as she stood. She gave a soft yawn before heading to the door, turning back only to smile, flip the switch and close the door. This was going to be a great surprise for Daddy.
Speaking of...
She could have sworn she heard the door open again, and almost hated herself for not rushing out sooner. He always seemed to be so tired, so scared, so...irritated. There were times when Lotus figured it was at his current situation...those were sleepless nights.
She fixed herself up the best she could, which was a bit difficult considering her paint splattered pj pants, skin and tanktop. With scarlet hair piled into a quick pony-tail, Lotus wondered into her room, only to find Adrian, the father of her child, lying down.
Lotus sighed quietly, she had been too late, and he was asleep. Waddling slowly by, she headed to the lamp to switch it off, when something caught her eye. Adrian, torn clothing? That didn't add up.
Neither did the scent of blood. Imminently, Lotus rushed over to the bed, and jumped ontop of Adrian, careful to not hurt him more. With a pale hand on his forehead, and another one tracing the newly formed scar on his cheek. A flash of worry hit her, hard and although her first thought was to get something to clean him up, she couldn't move. Dropping to his side, she cuddled her body close to his and sighed. "What happened, Adrian?" Yes, she was happy to see him awake and alive, but nothing could keep that concern out of her head.

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Adrian looked to Lotus as she came in and them moved around him as if he weren't there. No real surprise. His energy was low, his presence small. But when she finally noticed and saw him in his current condition he just looked at her with narrow violet eyes. Such exhaustion had never been expressed from Adrian. As she looked him over touching and looking Adrian just stared at her in silence. When she asked what happened he spoke, his tone soft. '' Had a rough target tonight. '' Was all he really said. Noticing she had paint on her he spoke again. '' Were you painting? '' Stupid question considering if she had paint on her that she had been painting. '' Sorry, I guess the proper question would be what were you painting today? '' Adrian asked smiling softly. Adrian kinda felt bad. He hadn't really been around much and he didn't really feel like he was helping his beloved much. It was actually really upsetting when he thought about it so naturally it was something he tried not to think too much about. '' I'd put my arms around you...but I'm dirty. But I want you to know I missed you terribly... '' Adrian said leaning close and kissing her forehead.

User Image
User Image

Lady Lotus

"Are you okay?"
For the fact that a child was coming soon, Lotus's motherly instincts were kicking in early. It wasn't as if she worried about Adrian. With as much as he trained, hung around Shadow, and spoke, he could care for himself. He didn't need her fretting about every little thing he did. But this seemed externally strange, and it scared her to no end. In hindsight, it was to be expected, Adrian was human, and sometimes the targets were not...but almost like a child admiring a superhero, it was hard to see your rock break.
Which is what went threw her mind. He was dirty? Well, as was she. Without hesitating, she threw her arms around him and cuddled closer, smiling only slightly when he kissed her forehead. Sometimes, the little girlfriend became lost in how he was acting, and forgot who he was. But inside, Adrian would always be the cute shy boy who had healed her leg, and incidentally, saw her in her underwear when the hunting accident accorded. No matter what he was going through. Now, on to the next question.
"Painting. " She chuckled softly and nodded, moving her arms around his waist. "The nursery. It looks wonderful." Even though it was a dumb thought, she wondered if it would take him a minute to remember why they needed one. But just in case..
"Trinity's been kicking a lot lately. I think she's scared of the dark." Very very stupid thing to say, but Lotus wasn't sure what to at this moment. Adrian looked like he wanted to fall asleep, and the longer Lotus spoke, she felt herself growing equally annoying. "I missed you too..." her voice grew quiet, as Lotus's pale hand moved to her tummy, which was now growing larger as the days passed. "But we can see the nursery tomorrow. You look exhausted. " Lotus knew she probably sounded very emotional and needy, but she couldn't help it. Poor Adrian, forced to fight, get hurt, then have questions tossed at him all night. And when the baby came...Oh dear...
Lotus felt a tiny smile wrap itself around her face as she cuddled back to her love and sighed softly. Even though the smile came now, she knew tonight, after Adrian fell asleep, she'd lay awake. It was alright though, it was becoming routine

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Adrian listened as she told him about her day. He smiled softly and nodded. It was adorable to him that she was keeping herself busy with baby stuff. But she had asked him if he was ok. '' I'm ok sweetheart. Just beat up, tired. No big deal. '' Adrian said smiling softly still. When she cuddled close to him he just leaned against her slightly. '' Lets sit.. '' Since she didn't care if he was dirty he sat with her on the bed. Her in his lap he laid his head against her. '' I'm so tired. '' Adrian said his one softer now. With his eyes closed he leaned his head against her and sighed. '' I haven't slept in days. I don't know how Shadow does it. '' Adrian said quietly. His wounds hurt but no longer bled. Which was good. The sheets wouldn't get as dirty. Which was a lie. There was enough dry blood and what not on him to dirty the entire bed.

User Image
User Image

Lady Lotus

With the somewhat now heavy Lotus cuddled in Adrian's lap, she snuggled underneath his draping arms and listened. For a moment she could feel her eyes close, but then with jolt, she twitched, almost falling out of his lap and shivered slightly. It took a second for Lotus to find herself again and she retained a smile the entire way. "Baby kicks. Feels like a cricket." Carefully, Lotus picked up Adrian's hand and put it on her tummy before continuing. "Her rooms pink and white. All her fruneture is going to be white, her bedding pink." Lotus parted her pale lips in a yawn before going on again. "I'd rather you sleep, but maybe Shadow's used to it.." As Lotus cuddled her head on Adrian's shoulder, she jolted slightly again,grabbing tight on her love. "Did you feel her?" She asked, with a yawn.

Ferocious Guardian

User Image
Adrian let her pick up his hand and place it on her stomach. Feeling the baby kick was something else. But what really got him was the energy he was getting from the baby. He hadn't been this close to her since she was just barely along in her term. But now that she had grown he could feel her energy. It was so pure. Smiling softly he leaned against his beloved. '' She's going to be gorgeous and strong. Just like her mother. '' Adrian said awning after her. '' Lets lay...I'm sure you're tired after working on the room all night. '' Though he had to admit the room sounded absolutely precious. '' I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow dear. Promise. '' Adrian said his tone soft. Adrian was running on nothing. No energy, no food, just stamina...which was at it's limit. '' Lotus, I love you. '' Adrian said before closing his eyes. He hadn't fallen asleep but he was definitely enjoying the cold feel of the bed. Laying against the pillow Adrian sighed softly. '' Come...lay with me. '' Adrian whispered. He wouldn't drag her back with him for fear of hurting her or the baby. So instead he just beckoned her. She moved slowly to his side and he put a dirty arm around her and kissed her lips softly. '' Night baby. '' With that the two went on to bed. Adrian had never slept so hard in his entire life.

User Image

Lunatic

The female was exhausted. She managed, after a few minutes, to crawl fully on to the bed, pushing her face against the pillow and groaning. She knew that her claws had cut some of the sheets, but....really, she didn't care. She had enough money to pay for repairs. But she sensed someone, something by the door. She quickly flipped around, now on her back, looking to the door. It was that guy from earlier. Byron?
"...Byron?" The female asked, slightly in shock. How'd he find her? Her dark eyes had narrowed some, though, as she store at him. "...What the hell, why are you here?" She asked, slowly getting enraged. Was he .... watching her? She slowly got up, obviously very tired.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff