Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zaxie
yayayayayyaya NS radio is up and running ^_______^

http://63.252.69.226:8000/listen.pls

>_> only ten people can listen at a time though (I think) . . .I don't have unlimited bandwith ya know ^_^;;;

<_< ya need winamp or some streaming audio thingy...like sonique or whatever.

(( ::glomps Zaxie:: Cool! ))

Lonely Phantom

((*considers throwing a love potion into the chaos*))

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
St. Claire
Bloodlust
Huh? What'd I do? I know she's off limits... *Sigh* Al...alright. *Tries to reach for another beer, but finds snakes instead...* That's it...I'm gone.

*Turns to mist and floats out the door...the snake on his head following close behind...*

Night Bloodlust! smile

((hey, you're supposed to be busy naming snakes xp ))
Desna

((DO IT! DO IT NOW! blaugh ))

Magnetic Lunatic

X-Faktor
EEEEEEEEEEK!!! ::runs, completely forgetting she is of fire properties, but knows that the cute little fireball in Blaze's hand symbolizes the most vile and ferocious wrath since foamy's last rant...:: HEY!!! don't forget BL you owe me a GAME OF DARTS!!!!

::runs faster:: Blaze, listen to REASON PLEASE!!!! gonk

NO! scream *runs faster*

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Desna

((::considers throwing Desna IC:: hey, com on, we have LIVE RADIO NOW!! ))
Desna

(Only if it's love potion #9!)
X-Faktor
St. Claire
Bloodlust
Huh? What'd I do? I know she's off limits... *Sigh* Al...alright. *Tries to reach for another beer, but finds snakes instead...* That's it...I'm gone.

*Turns to mist and floats out the door...the snake on his head following close behind...*

Night Bloodlust! smile

((hey, you're supposed to be busy naming snakes xp ))

((alright alright wink ))

Lets see who's left..... ahhh and you can be Tulip and you are Rose and you are Lavender...

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Nu Blaze
X-Faktor
EEEEEEEEEEK!!! ::runs, completely forgetting she is of fire properties, but knows that the cute little fireball in Blaze's hand symbolizes the most vile and ferocious wrath since foamy's last rant...:: HEY!!! don't forget BL you owe me a GAME OF DARTS!!!!

::runs faster:: Blaze, listen to REASON PLEASE!!!! gonk

NO! scream *runs faster*

ACK!!!! gonk ::cut to a side-scrolling scene of Blaze catching up to Gaidanna, the background blurs as her arms and legs move in a blinding speed, mind you, they are running around the room, so tables, chairs, and other loose things now are being picked up by the currents of the wind that they are makinging while running::

Blaze, come on, you act like I was strangling you to death or something!! gonk

Lonely Phantom

Bloodlust
Desna

((But love potion #9 reversus the effects of love potion #7, which is the one that makes people fall instantly in love with them.))
I might haveta cut it off and only play at night...mainly 'cus of bandwith issues <_< I only have a 700MB cap or something...so I dun wanna go over. but most people are here at night anyways ne? ^__^
Desna
Bloodlust
Desna

((But love potion #9 reversus the effects of love potion #7, which is the one that makes people fall instantly in love with them.))

(*falls over confused...* @_@)

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Zaxie
I might haveta cut it off and only play at night...mainly 'cus of bandwith issues <_< I only have a 700MB cap or something...so I dun wanna go over. but most people are here at night anyways ne? ^__^

((you are now my god.....and EEEEE!!! Jet Set RADIO!!))

Lonely Phantom

St. Claire
Desna

((DO IT! DO IT NOW! blaugh ))

((Okay! Who wants to be the vict- I mean, the lucky person to fall in love. <.< >.> Volunteers? St. Claire? Gaidanna? Blaze?))

*Desna enters the bar with Gren trailing behind. In the full-Mazoku's hands is an unlabeled glass bottle full of what looks to be candy.*

Are you going to tell me what those pills do now?

Gren: Not yet. It's suppose to be a surprise. ^_^

...I don't like surprises.... especially when they come from you. stare

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((well Blaze and Gaidanna are on a high-speed chase, and St. Claire is naming snakes))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff